Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
wtf.png
wtf.png
wtf.png

UncleBlazer

Feminfernal (hellgender- woman aligned)
kiwifarms.net
Staph truly is an internet trolls dream. It takes barely anything to set her off, she responds to like every single dumb comment and doesn’t seem to know what the block function is for.
And again, could you imagine one of those people did that to her? I really hope one of them finds a photo of her and posts it to their Facebook because the meltdown she would have would be incredible.

The Fresno Nightcrawler

only a spoonful
kiwifarms.net
you hear that gang? staph, who is known for attempting suicide (poorly, might i add) at the first sign of confrontation, is totally gonna kick your ass if you steal her ebic biden sign!! drumpftards beware!
jesus christ that ms paint bullshit lmao. "please guys look how cool i am please homies im totally a crazy satanist my art is so deep and dark"

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
And having to learn how to live off of the land and basic survival skills that you could learn through survival guides or the girl scouts. But as we all know, stephy would eat belladonna and get herself sick/die because she thought it was blueberries.
Listen, I for one am SO ready to see Stapphy tweet her very own Into the Wild adventure.

...for real though, can you guys imagine? I know someone already made the local cryptid joke but imagine you're taking a shortcut through the local woods in the half light and you see Stapphy, naked and smeared in mud fingerpainting, waddling through the gloom under the trees and singing poopoo peepee under her breath in a Kermit voice. I'd burn the entire forest to the ground.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
Why do all these cows think that anyone gives a shit about their birthday? We just endured the birthday countdown in Lou's thread, now this?

She has literally nothing else happening in her life. She's been looking forward to her birthday all year (despite being over 30) because it is the only time she will actually do something this year. Its the same reason she was talking about/dreading a pool party she was invited to for months before it happened.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do all these cows think that anyone gives a shit about their birthday? We just endured the birthday countdown in Lou's thread, now this?

She's been saying she booked a room at a haunted hotel.

My money is on her liveblogging ghost shenanigans on her birthday. Holy fuck, I hope that's what she does.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1678098View attachment 1678099
...why is her ailing elderly mother having to run to the store to buy her GERD medication? Can't she do that herself?

Her mother just needs to put aside the fact that she's elderly and going through chemo and radiation to fight the metastasis of her cancer, to cater to her loving daughter who suffers a much more painful and debilitating disability... fucking heartburn. You can't make this shit up. Fuck you Staph. Go headbutt a bullet.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
...why is her ailing elderly mother having to run to the store to buy her GERD medication? Can't she do that herself?

Its probably safer for her mother this way. If she went she might forget the thing she came for again and throw foodstuff at said mother.
wtf.png
wtf.png

Since you can't read it here, single dude tried hitting on a transbian terribly a bit over two years ago in a post that gives off strong That Totally Happened energy.
wtf.png

Lol.
1. She thinks she's going to confront multiple men when she's 99% blubber
2. "Speaking of ACAB, I called the cops over nothing."
wtf.png

wtf.png
wtf.png

fuzzdew

Are you scared of the punk!?!?!
kiwifarms.net
Kick shit out of him? Stephanie, you’re fat and slow
this absurd behavior is a hallmark of borderline personality disorder. stephanie’s life is empty and she has neither self-esteem nor a stable sense of identity, so she seeks an adrenaline rush from creating conflict and chaos. at least then 1) something is happening and 2) she gets a brief flash of attention. it doesn’t matter to her if the attention is negative or she ends up looking ridiculous; the quality of others’ reactions might matter to you or me but to a mind like hers, it’s all the same.
Stop armchairing, she’s just a rctard. A believable case of BPD is e.g. Luna Slater... Steph? Plz