Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
wtf.png
wtf.png
wtf.png

I can't get the mythical second comment to load, probably because I still don't have a facebook account.
wtf.png

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering how much she loves her POO POO PEE PEE, it's not outside the realm of possibilities.

Another gaudy "grandmacore" item I bet. Even though I don't know any elderly woman who'd buy anything like that.
Kitschy mass-produced snow globes or porcelain/ceramic figures? Sure. Pop-cult Feng Shui? Right on. Disgusting decorative pillows, blankets, and tablecloth? Dozens, if not hundreds.

This shit? Not a chance. "Why in the Seven Hells would I need something like that, sonny? Just take it back where you found it."
Might be a cultural thing, though.
Is it some kind of light-up ceramic Halloween Christmas tree thing?

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
She got this as an early birthday present:
View attachment 1680096
Why on earth would a person post a picture that looks like it was taken by accident? Was she trying to wink? Moving her head mid-take?

If her face wasn't so fat (and I swear it's getting rounder) I'd think this was a Hartley Hooligan pic.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck does this even mean? "Ferraris are gay, destroy this guy's life" is a complete non-sequitur.
As for the "act depicted on this photo", there are several reasons why someone would do this.
AFAIK Ferrari's service program includes door-to-door delivery, so it's not being taken for maintenance or repairs. This leaves
  1. This person bought it as an investment, so they want the least mileage possible.
  2. This person is taking the car to a race track. Racing tyres are expensive, and it's easy to use up multiple sets on a single day at the track. Someone who owns a Ferrari should have more than enough money for tyres, but this person might be skimping out on them. Or the tyres might not even be road legal, like racing slicks.
  3. This person is taking the car to a meet or show.
  4. This person just bought the car, and hadn't registered it yet. AFAIK there are states and countries where people are required to register the vehicles they own.
Furthermore, here's no sane person who'd hurry in the sense of "Audi RS6 hurry" when towing another vehicle, especially one so expensive.

Fancy Carstairs

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck does this even mean? "Ferraris are gay, destroy this guy's life" is a complete non-sequitur.
As for the "act depicted on this photo", there are several reasons why someone would do this.
AFAIK Ferrari's service program includes door-to-door delivery, so it's not being taken for maintenance or repairs. This leaves
  1. This person bought it as an investment, so they want the least mileage possible.
  2. This person is taking the car to a race track. Racing tyres are expensive, and it's easy to use up multiple sets on a single day at the track. Someone who owns a Ferrari should have more than enough money for tyres, but this person might be skimping out on them. Or the tyres might not even be road legal, like racing slicks.
  3. This person is taking the car to a meet or show.
  4. This person just bought the car, and hadn't registered it yet. AFAIK there are states and countries where people are required to register the vehicles they own.
Furthermore, here's no sane person who'd hurry in the sense of "Audi RS6 hurry" when towing another vehicle, especially one so expensive.
seems like she thinks that by saying ferraris are gay, it will destroy thia person's entire life. what a fantasy world she inhabits

Sobble

Uncanny
kiwifarms.net
Ace sperging is always amazing to me because,

1) The majority of humans on Earth develop crushes on and/or have fantasies about celebrities/fictional characters/someone unattainable because it's safe, fun, and that person can't hurt you or let you down. It's not a special orientation worthy of protection, and it certainly doesn't make you oppressed.
2) Every single human feels differing levels of sexual attraction at certain times. People who aren't asexual aren't out here humping each other's brains out non-stop. Again, this is not some special thing that the normies can't ever understand, and it's not a minority identity that needs protecting.
3) All of Staph's crushes appear to be male. Like, she is 100% a straight white woman who can't get positive attention from men so she fantasizes about demon boyfriends. That's pathetic, not gay.

UncleBlazer

Feminfernal (hellgender- woman aligned)
kiwifarms.net
Ace sperging is always amazing to me because,

1) The majority of humans on Earth develop crushes on and/or have fantasies about celebrities/fictional characters/someone unattainable because it's safe, fun, and that person can't hurt you or let you down. It's not a special orientation worthy of protection, and it certainly doesn't make you oppressed.
2) Every single human feels differing levels of sexual attraction at certain times. People who aren't asexual aren't out here humping each other's brains out non-stop. Again, this is not some special thing that the normies can't ever understand, and it's not a minority identity that needs protecting.
3) All of Staph's crushes appear to be male. Like, she is 100% a straight white woman who can't get positive attention from men so she fantasizes about demon boyfriends. That's pathetic, not gay.
She’s a femcel in denial.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1681744
TLDR of the article: Biden is a rapist with terrible policies. She puts his sign up and keeps saying how she'll totally defend it to the death, so she seems really confused.
I can't see an age for that person in that first post but they were probably alive while there was still communism in the Ukraine and likely at least old enough to remember the communist monuments all being torn down. Staph is fucking tone deaf, of course they aren't going to say nice things about Marxism.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
I think Stapphy falls firmly under the Internet Asexual category, which is basically 'nobody is attracted to me and I know that I couldn't maintain a relationship because I'm a self-obsessed, selfish narcissist who'd be a starfish in bed, BUT JOKES ON YOU GUYS IM TOTES ASEXY SO NONE OF THIS REFLECTS POORLY ON ME'.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Stapphy falls firmly under the Internet Asexual category, which is basically 'nobody is attracted to me and I know that I couldn't maintain a relationship because I'm a self-obsessed, selfish narcissist who'd be a starfish in bed, BUT JOKES ON YOU GUYS IM TOTES ASEXY SO NONE OF THIS REFLECTS POORLY ON ME'.

If it were 2012 she'd be making a bunch of "why have sex when you can eat cake?" jokes that asexuals used to make at the time.