Gross Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw / Yarrow (Ayla) Brown / meowitch666 / bigfatwitchbitch / anarchoenby - Xe/xyr ghost-fucker, attempted child groomer, womb wizard, hand sanitizer sommelier

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Seriously though, where does her sense of aesthetic come from? She has the trench coat/fedora neckbeard aesthetic but then ruins even that with a bunch of unrelated pins. What?

This is truly one of the most mysterious and fascinating aspects of Steph. Euphoric atheist hat, grandma shirts, battle jackets as done by a kindergartner, Etsy pins and a smattering of the most surface-level goth shit imaginable, all combining into something that's uniquely ugly and Steph, and perfectly reflects her lack of a cohesive identity outside of her worst possible traits. She'll always stick out in any subculture she tries to wriggle her way into.

It's like poetry, you know, sort of that it rhymes.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
wtf.png
wtf.png

Rap Scallion

Always ringing, never answering

Kurosaki Ichigo

Super Sp00ky
happy spedsgiving everyone i've brought the instagram harvest
i feel the need to clarify the little girl is the non-peetie cat pictured here but like its staph so who actually knows
As blobbish as you are, Staph, no one here is calling you “it”. Just what you truly are: a disgustingly lazy and selfish she.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
As blobbish as you are, Staph, no one here is calling you “it”. Just what you truly are: a disgustingly lazy and selfish she.

Why do you think she goes onto Facebook trolling conservatives? Because they only know "trans" and call her "it," which give her much more of a shot of that victimized dopamine than us calling her by female pronouns.

Wes Bluemarine

EMILY STOP USING MY COMPUTER TO GO ON TWITTER
people call me by "it" pronouns, not because I am nonbinary, but because I am no #1 public enemy straight from the mutated cells of The Elephant's Foot in Chernobyl

happy spedsgiving everyone i've brought the instagram harvest
i feel the need to clarify the little girl is the non-peetie cat pictured here but like its staph so who actually knows

The kitties are pretty cute at least, the "little girl" reminds me of a farm cat I knew in 6th grade
also, what work you're supposedly never done with? All you do is mope around in your piles of grease.

1606434486068.png

Steph, isn't that a native-American only cultural identity you're wearing? Not too progressive...

This is how she uses her white privilege to protect and amplify marginalized voices, by taking their shit out of context and saying it applies to her too. 🙄
Has anyone ever seen an Indian* call themselves two-spirit?

*Yes most call themselves Indians. Native American is a white people term, so a lot of people who go to uni use because of PC.

Edit: Well all the Indians/Native Americans I’ve known call themselves that, but I live in deep red states.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen an Indian* call themselves two-spirit?

*Yes most call themselves Indians. Native American is a white people term, so a lot of people who go to uni use because of PC.
I'm Canadian and here most Natives call themselves Native. I've never heard Native-Canadian ever used before.