Steroids - Hormone replacement therapy for men 💪

need shoeonhead nudes

kiwifarms.net
What are your thoughts, experiences, and pre-conceptions about steroid use among men?

It's no secret testosterone levels, along with sperm levels are plummeting in men, contributed to by multiple factors. Diet, work habits, sedentary lifestyles, less sunlight, less exercise, chemicals in our environment and more all play a part in sapping our natural virility or "will to power".
7ed254e1-9d9f-4730-a33a-b6638fc7be02-m.jpg

I'm sure a lot of people would agree this kind of stuff will lead to and has led to, devastating long-term effects on men and society. Men have been "engineered" to be feminine, fragile, timid, men who don't and won't stand up for themselves, their passions or their community.
Who posses little aggression, confidence, or masculinity.
pasted image 0.png

But is the idea of applying a "band-aid" solution, injecting men with testosterone, the right one? I think that it's the only one. I'm not talking about chad here with his great genes. He's set for life no matter if he was a feminine pretty boy. I'm talking about the average man who watches TV everyday with a staple diet of estrogen beer and fast food. He's hopeless and he's not going to change unless there's a magic pill.

Here is the "magic pill" and a doctor can prescribe it for you.
before-after-t-omc-1.jpeg

Should we be encouraging all ways to combat this feminine pussywhipped clown world? Should there be less of a stigma about steroid use? Have we been lied to about steroids being bad?
And if we put on our conspiracy theory hats, we can extrapolate that stigmatizing steroid use would be beneficial to those same forces contributing to our T level decline in the first place.

Of course be responsible, do tons of research, and make sure you are getting the most legit supply possible. But at the end of the day, messing with your hormones may seem bad, but they are doing it to you anyways and without your consent.

Last edited:

need shoeonhead nudes

kiwifarms.net

Here you go
Great advice but people who do that are outliers. And it's not encouraged by society, you have to go out of your way to live like that. I'm concerned with the larger ramifications this kind of stuff is having on us.
Initially getting a couple testosterone booster shots would encourage you to build healthier habits like in the article. Working out, moving around more, and eating cleaner. As it gives you more energy and facilitates faster muscle growth. Encouraging people to continue after seeing faster progress. Ideally you wouldn't need to continue testosterone injections after getting over that initial hurdle of losing your body fat and getting STRONK.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If dudes are allowed to cut their dicks off and take estrogen, it seems a little dumb that dudes aren't allowed to use roids.
You have to big brain it. Go tranny and get all your shit switched to be female. Then go to an informed consent clinic as a woman who wants to go on HRT. Get that anabol script and hulk the fuck out!

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no problem with adults deciding to take performance enhancing drugs. The only time it becomes an issue is when people secretly take them in competitions where they are banned and others do not have the option to use them.
MLB needs to lobby for juice to be legal so we can get back to the good ol' days of McGuire, Bonds, and Canseco socking dingers 24/7. Every team is cheating all to fuck anyway. At least make it entertaining instead of having to watch pitchers pinch the brim of their hat 50 times to get whatever sticky shit they're using on their fingers. Pride was a million times better than UFC because: a) there wasn't a cage for dudes to dry hump each other on the entire match and b) the Yak didn't care what dudes were blasting into their veins.

need shoeonhead nudes

kiwifarms.net
I have no problem with adults deciding to take performance enhancing drugs. The only time it becomes an issue is when people secretly take them in competitions where they are banned and others do not have the option to use them.
Also you could take it to the opposite extreme and bring back coliseums with roided killing machines, convicts or whatever. Pay-per-view on an island ripping eachother apart with chainsaws like in the Running Man. There's no reason we can't do barbaric stuff like that again. At least it's real and not pretend like everything we see on the screen.

Don't let them tame you ~*`

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew a lot of dudes who juiced while I was in the Corps. I definitely don't think it's as awful as it's current reputation. They give it to women nowadays ffs. It can be abused. Balls did shrink temporarily. I didn't particularly notice roid rage in any dudes that weren't prone to anger before. Running a cycle is actually a lot more complicated than I thought if you want to do it right and I bet it could be done safer and more effectively under a doctor's care. I have heard bad shit about particlar steroids, like winstrol instance, that I would avoid and it would be nice to be able to talk to a doctor about that kinda shit if I did ever decide to juice.

synthol >>>>
Allah, Syria, Bashar!

shahiba.jpeg

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Who Wants a Body Massage?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I wouldn’t use them for fear of fucking up and lack of reason to bother.
That being said, the appeal is obvious and I don’t judge anyone for using roids. I actually think that they should be openly legal with much more research for intelligent cycle design beyond forums. Drug testing has a host of issues that will take a long time to explain, but it has lead to very scary compounds that aren’t screened for being used for performance enhancement as well as very dangerous attempts at cheating the tests.
I’d rather roids be legal and everyone be open about it than what we have now, where it’s an open secret and no one actually knows how to use the damn things properly.

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
I will always view it as "cheating". Whether it's being done for professional gain or out of faggot insecurity, I see it as taking short-cuts to something you couldn't be assed to do on your own. There are a few good arguments for roiding (that make more sense as I get older), but I'll always see it as cheating at a gut level.

need shoeonhead nudes

kiwifarms.net
I'm not well versed in content for responsible steroid dosing. It is complicated doing the cycles. It'd be nice if some more experienced guys chimed in. I came at this problem having learned about endocrine disruption. It perfectly explains the soyboy epidemic. This is a really good talk that goes over it.
2:46 TESTOSTERONE
4:23 SPERM COUNT
5:22 ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS
7:38 ATRAZINE
8:52 BPA
10:26 BIRTH CONTROL
11:31 DDT
13:16 PHTHALATES
14:22 MILK
15:36 PHYTOESTROGEN
17:25 EPIGENETICS
18:26 TRANSGENERATIONAL EPIGENETICS
19:02 SOLUTIONS
23:06 KNOW YOUR GENES

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will always view it as "cheating". Whether it's being done for professional gain or out of faggot insecurity, I see it as taking short-cuts to something you couldn't be assed to do on your own. There are a few good arguments for roiding (that make more sense as I get older), but I'll always see it as cheating at a gut level.
Jeez, you worked hard to get jacked. Should I be impressed when someone is too stupid to take the easy way out? To do a cycle right, without getting bitchtits and other health complications is a lot more complicated than what normies think.
Only reason why I'm not on it, is cause its illegal in my country and don't have a medicinal need for test from the doc.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are your thoughts, experiences, and pre-conceptions about steroid use among men?
Testosterone is great, but just don't use it in supraphysiological doses. If the health risks of steroids are not enough, they also lead to other stuff like GHB, GH, diuretics, thyroid medications, and synthinol. NO more, this shit is terrible, and it probably causes more stress on the body than HRT for tranners.