Steroids - Hormone replacement therapy for men 💪

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
Modern steroids are very different to the ones that are still though of when someone says the word "steroids".
Everybody still thinks of the 70's-90's ones and those are not the same thing as the current ones.
The modern ones are a lot safer.

That being said, you really don't need them.
The human body is capable of a lot more than you probably think.

Real Gay Autist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Say a dude was already bald, already had small balls, and didn't plan on having kids. Would he have anything to worry about? Asking for a friend.

Flabba_Wabba_Jabba_Noonga

Clothes are meant to be worn!
kiwifarms.net
'Roids are for those with inferior genetics.
I see Androgenic Anabolic Steroids are used by all types of people. Some people with fantastic genetics use roids for competitive purposes. It's the gym rats or the guys built like Big Lenny that really don't need to be using sauce.

I should hop on tren
Run 600mg Test Prop, 200mg Nandralone and 400mg Tren Enanthate and you'll be a red cloud of heart disease.

Get out of the basement, lift some weights, listen to metal, chop some wood. Do man things. It's not that hard.
I think it's a combination of personality types and being overworked. Humans aren't meant to fucking slave for 40+ hours a week, plus that's such a shit way to live. Only guys I know who do that and still workout are either very dedicated or are fucking lunatics who have insane drive.

Last edited:

need shoeonhead nudes

kiwifarms.net
Get out of the basement, lift some weights, listen to metal, chop some wood. Do man things. It's not that hard.
None of that will change the global lowering of T levels though, and you will never get to the peak of what your ancestors reached, no matter what natural stuff you do. It's a constant uphill battle when you live in modern society, hell even the car exhaust we breath in the air is creating hormone imbalance.

You personally getting ripped won't help the millions of soybugs, or the future of your nation.

Frankly, having a selfish reaction like this, "who cares, i'll be fine, i'll make it" is a perfect example of this feminization in men occuring. Where is your outrage that your fellow man is being poisoned and turned into a shell of his full potential? Where is your logical brain looking 5 decades into the future at what humanity will be like if we continue down this trajectory?

kiwifarms.net
None of that will change the global lowering of T levels though, and you will never get to the peak of what your ancestors reached, no matter what natural stuff you do. It's a constant uphill battle when you live in modern society, hell even the car exhaust we breath in the air is creating hormone imbalance.

You personally getting ripped won't help the millions of soybugs, or the future of your nation.

Frankly, having a selfish reaction like this, "who cares, i'll be fine, i'll make it" is a perfect example of this feminization in men occuring. Where is your outrage that your fellow man is being poisoned and turned into a shell of his full potential? Where is your logical brain looking 5 decades into the future at what humanity will be like if we continue down this trajectory?
That's why it's one of my biggest goals that once I've got enough money together, I'm moving to a place far away in the countryside in my country and become as close to self-sufficient as possible. I live in the outskirts of a city but I'm from a country town anyway so it's not that big a change anyway.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see Androgenic Anabolic Steroids are used by all types of people. Some people with fantastic genetics use roids for competitive purposes. It's the gym rats or the guys built like Big Lenny that really don't need to be using sauce.

Run 600mg Test Prop, 200mg Nandralone and 400mg Tren Enanthate and you'll be a red cloud of heart disease.

I think it's a combination of personality types and being overworked. Humans aren't meant to fucking slave for 40+ hours a week, plus that's such a shit way to live. Only guys I know who do that and still workout are either very dedicated or are fucking lunatics who have insane drive.
Yeah, I am lifetime natty and plan to stay that way. I got shitty genetics from a heart disease perspective and I've made solid gains as a natty. I don't plan on ever competing and there's no chance I'll be a pro athlete, so might as well keep my health.

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I am lifetime natty and plan to stay that way. I got shitty genetics from a heart disease perspective and I've made solid gains as a natty. I don't plan on ever competing and there's no chance I'll be a pro athlete, so might as well keep my health.
Likewise. I don't ever plan on taking steroids, but I'm not opposed to people taking them if they please. If done correctly, with correct medical supervision and knowledge, they can be done so safely and mitigate the risk as much as possible. It's when juiceheads start slamming 100 micrograms of clenbuterol a week, when the horror stories start coming out.

I'd be for the legalization of steroids. It's ridiculous to think that Arnold in his early weight lifting career was just able to go to his doctor, go I'd like. Ok, here you go.

At least with legalizing it, you could guarantee there would be less error because if you made it a medical requirement that it was over seen by a doctor you'd have the medical support to make sure you were doing it right.

Instead a tranny can just get the scrip no questions asked, men who want TRT have to move heaven and earth to get it through nationalized health services, or resort to buying from illegal suppliers, which runs the risk of getting a batch of Chinese bath tub water, just as much as a legitimate product.

kiwifarms.net
I'd be for the legalization of steroids. It's ridiculous to think that Arnold in his early weight lifting career was just able to go to his doctor, go I'd like. Ok, here you go.

At least with legalizing it, you could guarantee there would be less error because if you made it a medical requirement that it was over seen by a doctor you'd have the medical support to make sure you were doing it right.

Instead a tranny can just get the scrip no questions asked, men who want TRT have to move heaven and earth to get it through nationalized health services, or resort to buying from illegal suppliers, which runs the risk of getting a batch of Chinese bath tub water, just as much as a legitimate product.
This is what I believe the UK currently has. Just get a medical clearance, and then get a prescription for your cycle and everything is on the table and accounted for.

Say a dude was already bald, already had small balls, and didn't plan on having kids. Would he have anything to worry about? Asking for a friend.
Organ function.

Last edited:

Justtocheck

Alhamdullila he shall be boiled.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having to learn a new stack and drug effects and test constantly in my body seems like a bother I don't want.

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
I'll just stick with doing light-moderate workouts, sleeping well, drinking lots of water, eating better foods and cutting down on sugars. I also include magnesium, zinc and vitamin D supplements (at least 3000IU) to help maintain a decent testosterone base level, magnesium even helps with sleep.

Get a blood test done to check T-levels and to see if you're deficient in anything testosterone related. Taking TRT/steroids/PEDs whatever just seems like an unsustainable way of living unless you're an athlete trying to get that 1% advantage over competition or if you have serious health issues and you need them.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of misinformation here. Some good tidbits tho.

No one "needs" gear there's people who need T or trt. This is different on a medical stand point so I kept them apart.

You do make more better shape you're in but limit to that and diminishing returns.

Gear can get you to a point faster or bigger than normal for a while.

As said there's way more options and way safer but not a magic eat a pill or pin and you're healthy/swole.

If you read sites like isteroids you can learn a ton but also becareful so many retards get caught up on more betta also you see a lot of professionals and people try these insane combos where your running 4 things for a .0001% improvement over basic 500 mg test can do.

I really advise being heavy into healthy life for a full year before thinking about gear then keep working out and researching.

This is what I believe the UK currently has. Just get a medical clearance, and then get a prescription for your cycle and everything is on the table and accounted for.

Organ function.

The issue is getting medical clearance. In terms of actual hrt for the sake of maintaining a younger mans level, it's impossible on the NHS and very rare in the private sector unless you're paying the very top of the private sector.
At that point it puts it outside of the hands of mere mortals who'd be interested in just maintaining healthy levels.

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
I convinced my doctor to proscribe a test booster for me when I was 45.

It made a huge difference in my sex life, energy levels and overall happiness. I felt like I was 30 again.

Even now that I'm way past 45 I still would recommend it. Hair loss happens anyway and no one gives a shit about bald guys now a days. Other then that I had no other side effects.

10/10

StopSneeding

I sneed, therefore I am.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One interesting development in the realm of AAS is the coming of SARMS (selective androgenic receptor modulators). Drugs such as ostarine, cardarine, RAD-140, and LGD seek to active androgenic receptors selectively in certain tissues. As a result, they aim to avoid many of the side effects of traditional AAS. These drugs were initially developed to prevent muscle wasting in elderly people and those hospitalized in an attempt to prevent deconditioning. RAD-140 seeks to supplant traditional TRT and avoid prostate issues. These drugs are in stage 1 or 2 trials and hold promise for steroids with high therapeutic indexes and multiple indications for use.

Peptides are the latest trend and are tangentially related to the SARM community. New peptides such as BPC-157 seek to accelerate the ability for injuries to heal. TB-500 is related to EPO and aims to enhance RBC oxygenation and raise the limit for athletic performance. Bodybuilders have been injecting melanotan II for quite some time to gain that toned and tan look for competitions for years.
For some entertainment, here is a post about an individual posted about psychosis after injecting trenbolone. It culminated in obsession with designing a cumbot and injecting olive oil and peanut butter to combat steroid withdrawal: https://www.reddit.com/r/moreplates...evere_brain_damage_from_tren_abuse_injecting/
I can see some potential cows arising from injecting experimental steroids and peptides. Lenny from Del Ray Misfits is one example (in addition to being one of my favorite cows at the moment). The steroid community is filled with individuals striving to obtain the look of a greek god and destroying their bodies in the process. Many have body dysmorphia and other associated mental illnesses exacerbated by roid rage.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pepties are new jam but anyone into gear people love to over roid.

Reality is keep your cycle small and simple. How people deal or want to is well X dude uses tren deca and test with winnie so my first cycle after two work outs is same!!

I've had huge boost one cycle just off a basic bitch oral.

When you're ripped gear helps.