Steven Bonnell II / Destiny / Destiny.gg - Emotionally Unstable Manchild, Creeps on Teenagers, Incest Supporter

kiwiburgerplanet

kiwifarms.net
wrote like a full paragraph and the page refreshed so im not retyping but Lauren had a wignat bf who sperged out over ketchup because it was mayocide
View attachment 2750110
Forgot about this. Lauren Southern is such a fucking loser. LOL. She had a rebuttal to this, which of course she promptly deleted.

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Dude be ok with calling a guy "she", but calling a guy "it" is a bridge too far:
omnit.PNG
>neopronouns are more concerned with wearing a certain aesthetic and virtue signaling
Pst, what do you think troons are?

Hirbowedge

kiwifarms.net
Dude be ok with calling a guy "she", but calling a guy "it" is a bridge too far:
View attachment 2750425
>neopronouns are more concerned with wearing a certain aesthetic and virtue signaling
Pst, what do you think troons are?
Me calling the a person "he" is no different than him calling the same person "them". You can go through the whole pronoun rigamarole they forced down peoples throats for this case as well. I really want someone with at least a couple of brain cells to confront him about this.

Novalife

kiwifarms.net
They're directly brought up in this debate by ActualJake and Destiny:

The debate is interesting, I felt bad for Tiny because the corn guy just couldn't define his terms. I don't know if its because he was dishonest, retarded, or some soybastard mix of the two.
God that corn guy is loaded with Soy, seems intimated by Destiny as well. His bullshit basically boils down to "don't be mean on the internet" which is super ironic because skimming through the backstory of this guy because he has a bunch of tweets not only being "mean" on the internet, but literally advocating violence lmao.

Soys gonna soy.

Attachments

• m1qx38koae281.jpg
    m1qx38koae281.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 165

CheetoDust

All singing crap of the world
kiwifarms.net
God that corn guy is loaded with Soy, seems intimated by Destiny as well. His bullshit basically boils down to "don't be mean on the internet" which is super ironic because skimming through the backstory of this guy because he has a bunch of tweets not only being "mean" on the internet, but literally advocating violence lmao.

Soys gonna soy.
Apparently Hasan is a saint according to cornholio

Shek$il

MMMMMmmmmmmm...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This debate was 200 IQ redditor vs Discord Pedophile. I would watch more, but the levels of cope coming from corn man were off the charts. Between being stuck in a gimmick costume while Tiny has a parent-child dialogue with him and the attempt at disaffected smugness, it felt like a bad dream.

I am looking forward to Destiny's continued defense of trannies as their construction of the world crumbles worse and worse. As a coomer, he's inclined to protect them. But one can only wonder how many Does and It/Its he can take- especially when all of them immediately go for the throat.

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
They're directly brought up in this debate by ActualJake and Destiny:

The debate is interesting, I felt bad for Tiny because the corn guy just couldn't define his terms. I don't know if its because he was dishonest, retarded, or some soybastard mix of the two.
I don't think anything highlights the state of online politics more than a video of a heated argument with a communist dressed as corn.

Atomsk

Pirate King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what is holding me back. I find no benefit to treating people differently either interpersonally or through government policy by their race. We are a diverse country and will continue to be, so when looking at problems like murder or something the question is, how do we proceed? We cannot have different laws based on race. We can only address "soft" factors like culture and socioeconomic conditions, and that could affect multiple races.

So what is really the benefit of calling yourself a race realist and arguing for it?
Well for one, I don't think we'd be discriminating against Asians and Whites when it comes to college selection if it was just common knowledge that some races have lower IQ's so it's not racism that's keeping them from getting into college. I feel like seeing the reality of the situation would change how we view a lot of things and make us go about them more reasonably instead of inserting discrimination wherever we see a difference between demographics though a lot of difference can also be chalked up to a difference in culture which is another thing a lot of people fail to address.

Freesia

kiwifarms.net
Well for one, I don't think we'd be discriminating against Asians and Whites when it comes to college selection if it was just common knowledge that some races have lower IQ's so it's not racism that's keeping them from getting into college.
It's common knowledge that men are bigger and stronger than women on average and yet it's still seen as ok to discriminate against men when it comes to physically demanding jobs.

You underestimate the zeal of leftist cultists.

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net
Disclaimer, if I'm driving this thread into an autism fest, I'm sorry, let me know and I'll stop.
Well for one, I don't think we'd be discriminating against Asians and Whites when it comes to college selection if it was just common knowledge that some races have lower IQ's so it's not racism that's keeping them from getting into college. I feel like seeing the reality of the situation would change how we view a lot of things and make us go about them more reasonably instead of inserting discrimination wherever we see a difference between demographics though a lot of difference can also be chalked up to a difference in culture which is another thing a lot of people fail to address.
Playing along (my real opinion is that no race is biologically less intelligent) but assuming some are, doesn't our country benefit overall from giving everyone an equal opportunity at achieving the highest level of education that they want to achieve? I'm assuming you're referring to affirmative action, which I don't support if it means taking spots from higher achievers just to give to lower minority achievers, but I do support if it means trying to intervene when roadblocks (like drug addicted parents or a single mom who works 2 jobs and asks their teenage child to babysit the little kids) are preventing people from doing their best.

I'm ok with pushing back against affirmative action, I just feel like a lot of people just leave it at that and don't offer a good alternative.
It's common knowledge that men are bigger and stronger than women on average and yet it's still seen as ok to discriminate against men when it comes to physically demanding jobs.

You underestimate the zeal of leftist cultists.
Aren't like 90% of construction workers men? Can you please clarify?