Steven Joel Akins / Penelope "Penny" Verity Oaken / u/Bardfinn / Penny Witchette / Finning Widget / MutabileSemper - "Incest is not unethical" - Troon Reddit powermod who orchestrates the posting of CP to subs they hate, pathological liar with a massive ego, domestic abuser and multiple felon

The stinky skink

Stop rattling my bin lid!!
kiwifarms.net
A plethora of bullshit. A trove of insanity!

The only reason reddit has not closed MGTOW is because the feds are investigating everyone posting there.

Bardfinn attacks the mod team of Five Nights at Freddy's and features comments from people he claims are violent natzeeees.

Reba McIntyre is a fascist because she was on a show that fascists like.

"There will be no further defense of the GOP or their homicidal & sadistic policies from you in this subreddit, in any degree, ever again. I hope that's clear."

All of Bard's latest comments are about how he's a victim of the ebil Republicans.

Steven once again repeats the lie that Republicans made it legal for emergency medical workers to just let transgender people die.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Worsethanhipster says: "AHS doesn’t have a discord
I love how they move the goalpost on this. First it was the lie that "Bardfinn doesn't have a Discord account", when that was completely debunked (he has one and even posted screenshots from his own Discord account on Reddit itself), they gaslight by moving the goalpost and saying something else altogether, namely "AHS doesn't have a Discord", as if AHS were a single person. Also, notice how they no longer specify whether they are referring to a Discord server or just a user account, for this omission is deliberate. This is how you know they are deflecting.

Furthermore, if what /u/CCarroll said in the whistleblower video were "complete fabrications", why haven't Bardfinn and his superlawyer tracked down the person behind the video and sued the crap out of them? Why hasn't the litigious Bardfinn sued /u/CCarroll under a bridge like he's threatening to do for years with virtually everyone else? Perhaps because he knows that if this does get to court, his privates messages with AHS and Reddit become subject to discovery and he really doesn't want anyone making that shit public? Interesting to speculate about that, isn't it? 🤔

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net

Someone attempted to troll, but here Bardfinn confirms that these photos are of him.

"Congrats Beautiful!! Also that is a great shade of red lipstick!" 🙄🤢🤮

JFC... no, just NO!

NOjustNO.jpg

That is wrong with these people. You'd expect /r/ContraPoints moderators to at least try and be as stylish as Nyk tries to be in his videos, but nope. This The Scream picture rather brings to mind that Reddit post about T_Dumbsford, these parts specifically:

Twisting under the strain of a life led like a loser, one can kill themselves merely by becoming someone else, a sort of adult fantasy-play where they pretend they are something other than the loser they actually are. To adopt a new persona, to imagine yourself like the phoenix rising from the ashes. You decide, that not only is that who you are now, but it's who you always were! And you just want to proclaim out to the world this new you! And so, you make sure everybody knows. You stop staring down the barrel of eternity and slap Homer Simpson's makeup gun on it and point it at the face and what comes out isn't sweet relief but a sad mimicry of a woman. Doubtlessly, someone in this condition would use the same makeup that other sad sacks of shit that have traveled down this road have. Bright, garish lipstick that neither matches the face nor the clothing ensemble (which is a too-large blouse shoplifted from the thrift store). Instead od properly conditioning and shampooing what hair that remains on the head, you let it grow long and scuzzy. You failed as a man, so now you try your hand as a woman, though you're only doomed to fail THAT twice as hard.
But deep down, you know the cruel, dark reality of your own existence. You're a middle aged, gross, used-up man past the prime of his life. And your prime was any other man's "wilderness years". You look in the mirror, and it's never enough. The stubble comes back, sure as Sisyphus' boulder rolls downhill. The makeup looks all wrong, because it's meant to compliment feminine features, but you possess none of those. Every night you look in the mirror and you try to ignore the screaming in the back of your mind telling you you look like Dr. Zaius in drag.

Source: "An Open Lecture on a Curious Case Study, or, The Sad Sack of Shit's Struggle."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=142&v=fNpZmKKVfbo&feature=youtu.be

The stinky skink

kiwifarms.net

a twat.PNG

"If I "turn back into a man" when women reach equality and dignity and autonomy recognised from men, then uhhhhhhhh
I'm upset with that. It shouldn't be either/or.
I and all other women should get recognition, autonomy, dignity, respect."

Say that again for the abused wife in the back of the room who did not hear it.

Synthwave Obsessed

Send me your -wave recommendations
kiwifarms.net

Againsthatesubreddits has now declared a subreddit that wants pit bulls banned as a "hate subreddit".

"We know that /r/banpitbulls has been a proxy in the past for hatred against specific ethnic groups - we tracked racially motivated violent extremists & white identity extremists using the subreddit and being placed on the moderator team of the subreddit, which fulfills all three criteria for it being a hate subreddit."

Insanity.

Re: r/banpitbulls,

Stephen has apparently been on a mass report rampage in the post mentioned in this thread... [A]

1624024995097.png

The thread is slowly turning into a graveyard of posts from u/deleted, which means that the posts are either being deleted or people are being banned off Reddit. I have a feeling people will wake up today and post in that thread about getting content warning messages for "harassment" or editing their original posts. It is ridiculous how a turbo sperg wife beater can just stir the hornets next with retarded accusations, get mad that they are being discussed about as a shitty human because they have a knack for this, and still get away with it.

Between the faggot internet hall monitors that get super butthurt for petty reasons and perma ban you (or just ban you for wrong think like posting in a board they don't like) and Reddit slowly making increasingly autistic decisions for their platform, it's a miracle that Reddit hasn't exploded on itself yet. I'm surprised it didn't happen when super mod bots would mass ban you from boards they had moderator permissions on just because you committed the terrible crime of posting in a wrong think community.

God bless being able to actually discuss anything you want on Kiwi Farms. I remember when Reddit said it was the free speech platform.

The stinky skink

kiwifarms.net
The real pity is that those posters will likely be punished and that moderator may be punished, too. This is what Steve does. He deliberately starts fights with other communities, moderators and posters and if they try to fight back, he makes efforts to target them. He needs a taste of his own medicine, but the reddit administrators seem unwilling to give it to him. This is a larger problem with reddit. There are favourite communities and moderators for the admins. They actively protect Steven, even whilst he does things like this. They are allowing and enabling a predditor to prey on their users.

a victim.PNG

I present for your edification, the excuse. "I did all that stuff because I was not allowed to be my true self". The dream scenario for me, if Steven ever left the house, would be an evening where he goes to a gay club and meets an attractive lesbian. He explains that he is trans and has not had bottom surgery...she says, "That is not an issue." They go back to her flat, get hot and heavy and she pops the largest boner known to mankind. Because then Steven would be in a true dilemma. Either, agree to engage with the penis-having woman...or run for the door. In the first scenario...Steven gets his first queer experience! In the second, he insults a true and honest woman by refusing her advances!

a pitbull.PNG

Here he is calling someone who said their sister was mauled by a pitbull a liar. And calling it "racism by proxy" again. He referred another user to a subreddit for people who really like pitbulls. I'm wondering if the family dog that Steven has mentioned is a pitbull. After Steven tried to call racism the last time, he ended up thoroughly humiliated. You would think that Steven would learn to shut up when he's the one being racist by comparing dogs to races, but that is not Steven's style. Even if he is embarrassingly wrong and awful in his views, he maintains them and even doubles down on them.

Last edited:

The stinky skink

kiwifarms.net
You know this whole dogs being proxies for racism thing is odd... but this may have gotten lost in a post I made earlier.

I think this is the kind of insanity worth looking at again.

The story says that Reba McEntyre was upset because a Republican event said she was going to attend and she claims that she did not say that she would and that she is non-political.

This is how far gone Steven is.

"She doesn’t get to choose her audience. She’s a Country & Western artist, and that entire demographic will do to her what they did to the Dixie Chicks.
And her “refusal to get involved in politics” is disingenuous; she had a long running “brightly lit couch” family sitcom which was heavily drenched in her audience demographic’s preferred politics.
She’s on the train and it’s headed for Fascism and it has no brakes."

For Steven, because she makes country music and she had a family friendly sitcom... she's inevitably headed towards fascism. This is what insanity looks like.

Who is "we" here. Steven talks about the "tracking" done on reddit.

Last edited:

Synthwave Obsessed

Send me your -wave recommendations
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't get the whole "racism by proxy" statement when talking about pitbulls because most black people I've talked to are scared shitless of them. The only people I've seen own them are well... white. Is Steven going full horseshoe and agreeing with most rational people that racism is racism, regardless of if you're black or not? Very strange that he would agree with people he has dedicated his waste of a life to taking down.

Also the hilarity of targeting even people who sit in the middle of the political spectrum. He truly is transparent about his view of "if you're not with me 200%, you're against me!" Explains why he's such a shut-in. It must be actually impossible to get a job with that mindset. He almost sounds like a borderline.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
He really hates PCM because its the only sub that allows a political free for all. They dont break site-wide rules, they dont do any of the shit they're accused of and they dont encourage it. The mods on that sub work hard to keep it alive since it really is the last bastion of freedom on that garbage site. The only hate they encourage is against the unflaired (flair your alignment or be abused). Hell even if there is legit anger or hate in someones comment, its typically downvoted, no matter what their alignment.

tl;dr Best sub on that garbage site and Steven is just mad they cant power janny there

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't get the whole "racism by proxy" statement when talking about pitbulls because most black people I've talked to are scared shitless of them. The only people I've seen own them are well... white. Is Steven going full horseshoe and agreeing with most rational people that racism is racism, regardless of if you're black or not? Very strange that he would agree with people he has dedicated his waste of a life to taking down.
Devoid of any context, I'd assume "racism by proxy" and "pitbulls" refers to dogs learning to hate blacks because their owners are racist.

It figures, though, that he means someone not liking a breed of dogs is basically at the same moral level as someone not liking a breed of humans. Speaking of extremely common tropes, I wonder if he's ever heard of false equivalence.

Buff Wellington

Get beefy bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Devoid of any context, I'd assume "racism by proxy" and "pitbulls" refers to dogs learning to hate blacks because their owners are racist.

It figures, though, that he means someone not liking a breed of dogs is basically at the same moral level as someone not liking a breed of humans. Speaking of extremely common tropes, I wonder if he's ever heard of false equivale

It figures, though, that he means someone not liking a breed of dogs is basically at the same moral level as someone not liking a breed of humans. Speaking of extremely common tropes, I wonder if he's ever heard of false equivalence.
He is fucking insane. For a second I thought he was just targeting the pitbull reddit because people like myself had begun posting there. I quickly realized it was more that because I am an enemy, everyone i associate with is an enemy, as are all their associates, forever.

Doggmatik

Sloth Vortex Fueled by Kratom, Adderall, & CumTown
kiwifarms.net
So the only time I've been on this site was within the last few days when I started looking into Barfbinn, pardon my autism.
Would it be appropriate to start a whole new Post where we can summarize all the new info found in the 58 pages of comments? Assuming it hasn't already been updated in the initial post, anyway.

This loser used to annoy me a lot more until I realized just how absurd and pathetic his life really is. Nevertheless, he deserves to be flamed.

What I'm getting at here is - If we had an updated post that was organized in a way to highlight his absurdities, right smack on the first page, I feel like it would be more effective at destroying his credibility in the eyes of anyone who might be extremely skeptical of anything that's said here. I have a hard time believing that, unless you already dislike this clown, that anyone would be willing to go through all the replies, and would miss some of the juicy info found within.

The stinky skink

kiwifarms.net

"My parents tried to teach me bigotry."

Steven once again throws his parents, the people we believe to be his sole support, under the bus. Those poor people. Steven needs to realize that inasmuch as he claims to be targeted, when he does this he makes his elderly parents potential targets of people who want to "bash the fash."

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
'Hating pitbulls is racist because Stonetoss'

I unironically believe thats the case with this clown
I hope he gets his disgusting looking face ripped off by a pit bull. It would improve his appearance.
This loser used to annoy me a lot more until I realized just how absurd and pathetic his life really is. Nevertheless, he deserves to be flamed.
He's only really a menace to redditors, a population of losers who deserve to be bullied by shitheads like him.