Steven Joel Akins / Penelope "Penny" Verity Oaken / u/Bardfinn / Penny Witchette / Finning Widget / MutabileSemper - "Incest is not unethical" - Troon Reddit powermod who orchestrates the posting of CP to subs they hate, pathological liar with a massive ego, domestic abuser and multiple felon

• DDoS is active again.

The stinky skink

Stop rattling my bin lid!!
kiwifarms.net

pfp.PNG

WTF is that... a weave decorated with the skulls of the TERFS Steve has slain?

The stinky skink

kiwifarms.net

Interesting thread on againsthatesubreddits. Two comments of Bardfinn's stand out here.

"About 4 years ago I stopped trying to determine "What evil lurks in the hearts of men", and instead address what evil is spelled out in their words and deeds...."

How evil is abusing your wife and not paying your child maintenance while:

"A while back I made a post about ... HyperboreaWave, I think ... where I mentioned that I'm exhausted. And I very much am exhausted.

I devoted 60+ hours a week to AHS for ~18 months; That's unsustainable."

Especially for your child...because your 60 plus hour work week is unpaid.

Dang Dirty Troons

Leave no body untrooned
kiwifarms.net

Interesting thread on againsthatesubreddits. Two comments of Bardfinn's stand out here.

"About 4 years ago I stopped trying to determine "What evil lurks in the hearts of men", and instead address what evil is spelled out in their words and deeds...."

How evil is abusing your wife and not paying your child maintenance while:

"A while back I made a post about ... HyperboreaWave, I think ... where I mentioned that I'm exhausted. And I very much am exhausted.

I devoted 60+ hours a week to AHS for ~18 months; That's unsustainable."

Especially for your child...because your 60 plus hour work week is unpaid.
"Being an unpaid janitor on Plebbit and spending tens of hours to hunt down everyone who doesn't agree with you is hard work, you guys! Won't you feel some sympathy and give some money Plebbit gold?"

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $4466.90+
kiwifarms.net
"Being an unpaid janitor on Plebbit and spending tens of hours to hunt down everyone who doesn't agree with you is hard work, you guys! Won't you feel some sympathy and give some money Plebbit gold?"
He not only works as an unpaid intern, but he actually gives plebbit money by purchasing reddit gold.
yikesaroo.png

FATTESTCUNT

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone do the math and figure out how much he's paid in real money?
An old post from one of the admins said that a month of Reddit gold pays for 4.6 hours of server time.

A week of gold costs 500 coins, which is $2 in real money, so if the admin's post is still accurate, that would be $8 for 4.6 hours of server time, so Tardfinn has spent just under $270 on this shit.

Libav Supporter

kiwifarms.net
60 hours a week * 4 weeks (average) * 18 = 4320 hours. Keep in mind that the old saying goes is that it takes 10,000 hours to become a expert in a skill on average, and that the average job is 40 hours a week. So, assuming the job was worth 20 dollars a hour (what they want min wage to be), she has donated over $86,400 dollars worth in free labor to reddit.

(this is a lower bound - could be much higher)
Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 12.01.16 PM.png

archived links:
https://archive.md/2oa5W

The stinky skink

kiwifarms.net
Recent psychoposts on an AMA: https://archive.fo/by5SD

Interesting comment: "So someone demanding "Why is Donald Trump banned from Facebook?" is someone wanting to waste people's time. The answer exists. Trying to shove open the door and preach that he didn't deserve to be banned from Facebook / the censors are coming for your keyboards -- that deserves to be rebuffed from the ground up, starting with moderators, whose role it is to make things moderate and squelch bad faith rhetoric - noise."

Needless to say, this is a pile of garbage.

In this chain, at least, Steve encountered resistance to his megalomania.

Last edited:

The stinky skink

kiwifarms.net

Insufferable. But at least Steve gets pushback here to his annoying insistence that Covid is the worst thing ever.

"Children are characterised by an inability to be unable to survive without the intervention of a parent or guardian, which precludes isolation.

There are 50 million children in the US who are too young to be vaccinated.

They are the reason why medical experts continue to recommend masks"

Obligatory: People who care about kids don't beat them and don't leave them without child maintenance.

The stinky skink

kiwifarms.net
People are making rude usernames on reddit and following users. Instead of asking reddit to allow users to block followers from following them, redditors are demanding that reddit allow them to report usernames. Someone named Big Texan causes Steven to completely psychopost as only he can and lose his mind here.

How Bardfinn sees himself in Second Life.

bard second life 2.PNG

bard second life.PNG

bardfinn second life.PNG

Last edited:

Derpman123

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded
kiwifarms.net
People are making rude usernames on reddit and following users. Instead of asking reddit to allow users to block followers from following them, redditors are demanding that reddit allow them to report usernames. Someone named Big Texan causes Steven to completely psychopost as only he can and lose his mind here.

How Bardfinn sees himself in Second Life.

View attachment 2402095

View attachment 2402099

View attachment 2402230
I thought he was into women with bruises and black eyes.

niggerfaggotretard

what if a retard was gay (and black)
kiwifarms.net

Derpman123

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded
kiwifarms.net
To clarify this further, rdrama.net is desperate to get people to register. They know that their site is doomed to fail without a decently sized userbase. Hence stunts like this.
I thought they just like fucking with reddit janitors. There's daily threads of people making alts and posting about Bardfinn wife beating.