StoneToss / Red Panels -

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The frustrating thing about Stonetoss is that about 2% of the time his comics are genuinely witty and insightful, but the remaining 98% is "SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS ARE BAD!" "I DON'T LIKE BLM!"
So 98% of the time he's on point, and 2% of the time he's also on point.
Gotcha.
 

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
Its not a fair comparison because 15 years of posting 3x a week will do that to anything.
It also doesn’t help that the last thing he actually did was make the infrastructure for what would be adapted during into 4chans /r9k/ board (a fact I’m sure he’s appreciative of)
He’s always been the NASA type, rather than a creative type, and this whole COVID thing shows.
 

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1620143632700.png



She/Her-itage Not Hate​

What’s more hateful than a racist? Try an anti-racist. Seethe.
 

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Broke: Making a political comic.
Woke: Make your political comic a "find the hidden object".
Its not a fair comparison because 15 years of posting 3x a week will do that to anything.
Nah it always sucked. You can divide his comics into:
1. Very shallow jokes that you'd understand from the most basic stem courses and working a month in a corporation.
2. Autistic dioramas that almost exclusively "the universe is really big", here's things to scale for example.
3. Lol random.

It's just toothless, only popular because the novelty of references to stem and the fact it doesn't offend anyone.
 

KateHikes14

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way
kiwifarms.net
Broke: Making a political comic.
Woke: Make your political comic a "find the hidden object".

Nah it always sucked. You can divide his comics into:
1. Very shallow jokes that you'd understand from the most basic stem courses and working a month in a corporation.
2. Autistic dioramas that almost exclusively "the universe is really big", here's things to scale for example.
3. Lol random.

It's just toothless, only popular because the novelty of references to stem and the fact it doesn't offend anyone.


To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand XKCD. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also blackhat's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike XKCD truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in cueball's existential catchphrase "Fuck cancer" which itself is a edgy reference to a disaese everyone hates. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Randall Monroe's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a XKCD tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
 

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Broke: Making a political comic.
Woke: Make your political comic a "find the hidden object".
Broke: Make a political comic with labels
Woke: Make a political comic that only works if you're redpilled, so people redpill themselves just to get the jokes
Bespoke: Edit a political enemy's comic to make it more popular
 

Similar threads

Scam Artist, Male Feminist Pretending to be Alt-Right, Possible Rapist?, Liar, Failed Economist
Replies
596
Views
207K
The Right wing Lovechild of Ben Garrison and Andrew Dobson
Replies
151
Views
9K
Top