Stormfront - /pol/ before /pol/

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They have a 376 page thread devoted to "anti white advertising" that entirely consists of reeing over anyone who isn't white being shown in a positive light in an advertisement.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t649698/

One of the "hateful" ads in question.

Another "hateful" ad.

Here's another one.
From the thread;

RedHeadedChic said:
I too have noticed an upswing in this. Has anyone else noticed on a lot of TV shows now they have a black man playing the man in charge? For example, Fringe has the boss as a black man, so does Flash Forward. Ummm...I know there are more but I can't think of any right now.
Loads of TV shows have black men in charge, but I can't think of more than 2 examples before posting.

Senior Lexmechanic

61 6e 69 6d 65 20 74 69 64 64 69 65 73
kiwifarms.net
What's the mirror test? Do they think they're vampires or some shit?
The mirror test is a very basic test of self-concept in the animal kingdom. You simply place an animal alone in a room with a wall-length mirror. If the animal can tell that their reflection is a reflection, and not another animal, they probably have some basic level of self-concept (in that they can realize that there is an 'I' making the reflection).

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
They have a 376 page thread devoted to "anti white advertising" that entirely consists of reeing over anyone who isn't white being shown in a positive light in an advertisement.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t649698/
To be fair, I hate many commercials these days that show minorities as well-groomed and dressed, while the white guy is always some stereotypical cuck with a receding hairline, neckbeard, horn-rimmed glasses, plaid shirt, and/or skinny jeans. Why not fucking make everybody look decent?

Those are Orthodox Trump's Chosen People, right? Surely, they would be Lawful at the very least.
Ultra-orthodox. I thought Trump's Chosen People would be the Chaotic Evil because they use everybody else else as muscle against the Lawful Supreme white man. Also, I've never fucking met somebody I knew who was a gypsy, so I don't know why they're lower than Muslims. But then again, white supremacists have a love-hate relationship with Muslims, especially Iranians and Palestinians and as long as they stay in their lands.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
intelligence or leadership ability... I've yet to see a neo-nazi that embodies these traits.
Literally every neo-nazi that rises to the top of the pile as an actual leader instead of a figurehead embodies those traits, and so do a hell of a lot of the underworld shot-callers we'll never know the names of. Nobody gets to lead a pack of angry, violent, unpredictable young men without being highly intelligent, intuitive, and extremely charismatic, and it's a mistake to conflate having dumb political opinions or leading squalid, hateful lives with a lack of intelligence. Some of the smartest people out there have believed the absolute dumbest shit, and some of the smartest men in America aren't sitting in research labs or academic roundtables ; they're sitting in 23 hour lockdown in a supermax somewhere.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neo-Nazis usually tend to be some of the dumbest people out there, and Stormfront is no exception to this rule.

• Agree
Reactions: FataBataRang

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally every neo-nazi that rises to the top of the pile as an actual leader instead of a figurehead embodies those traits, and so do a hell of a lot of the underworld shot-callers we'll never know the names of. Nobody gets to lead a pack of angry, violent, unpredictable young men without being highly intelligent, intuitive, and extremely charismatic, and it's a mistake to conflate having dumb political opinions or leading squalid, hateful lives with a lack of intelligence. Some of the smartest people out there have believed the absolute dumbest shit, and some of the smartest men in America aren't sitting in research labs or academic roundtables ; they're sitting in 23 hour lockdown in a supermax somewhere.
True, but the rank and file followers who make up most of Stormfront are usually complete failures at life.

TheImportantFart

The Farter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ian_McKellan_meets_Hugh_Laurie_and_Corey_Feldman.jpg
To continue this, I think we could make a great film considering how strongly these White Nationalist/Supremacist types resemble famous people:

Hugh Laurie could be Don Black:
Hugh Laurie.png

Chandler Riggs (Carl from The Walking Dead) could be Derek Black:
Chandler Riggs.png

Clint Eastwood could be David Duke:
Clint Eastwood.png

Matt Smith could be Richard Spencer:
Matt Smith.png

And Jack's Dad from Lost (John Terry) could be Jared Taylor:
John Terry.png

• Winner
Reactions: FataBataRang