StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara - Thread #2 The Return of the Tranny Spudking Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Johnny 13 gun

TRY NOT TO DIE
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if you told me those rp meltdowns happened last week, I would totally believe you.

She has literally not changed at all. Those things happened when her thread was dead/mostly dead. For the most part, that's other tumblrites sending asks.

If she was smart, and she isn't, she would look at the way she answered all those asks on her old rp blog and realize she's using the exact same language and excuses she's using right now. The exact same stuff. She claims she improved, but she's saying the exact same stuff and she has her selfish head so far up her ass that she can't see that.

Aside, but I'm not sure if it was capped here but she had the fantastic idea yesterday of making a discord server where one of the main rules is that everyone must give every work posted the same amount of attention, meaning everyone must praise every work the same way and presumably if they don't, they'll be kicked out.

And then she did not listen at all when told that was a manipulative idea and everyone would hate being required to comment and also getting insincere praise.

Last edited:

Boson

kiwifarms.net
Nick babies her by doing the shit she should, for her. What else is new?

View attachment 1070673
View attachment 1070675View attachment 1070676
Am I understanding this correctly? We’ve been telling her to get help forever and she’s always been either “Can’t no money :/“ or that she “already tried” and now that it’s presented to her on a silver platter she tries to pass it off as “Look! THEY really want me to go and they'll support me even though I DON’T WANT TO” and acts like it’s some kind of gotcha?

bitch what?

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
Every goddamn day with this twatmunch.

Screenshot_20191230-172308_Chrome.jpg
Preach, anon-chan.

Screenshot_20191230-172254_Chrome.jpg
No, it ain't all anon hate. But you bitching all the time doesnt help.

Screenshot_20191230-172440_Chrome.jpg
I KnOw EVrYOne mY NaMeS KaYLa.

Screenshot_20191230-172607_Chrome.jpg
Who types that out and then thinks, yup, this is a healthy thought process?

Screenshot_20191230-172724_Chrome.jpg
I only see what I want to see because its cognitive distortion and I need a fucking therapist like yesterday.

Screenshot_20191230-172841_Chrome.jpg
These are the least of your problems.

Screenshot_20191230-172915_Chrome.jpg
That's fucking boring.

Screenshot_20191230-172957_Chrome.jpg
It is childish. We've been saying that. And yet you fail to improve or take advice besides the bare fucking minimum. How do you write so much and say nothing?

And no one cares about your pathetic breakdowns.

Screenshot_20191230-173138_Chrome.jpg
And go to therapy? #optimism

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Kayla is such an asshole. I honestly feel really bad for anyone who tries to be her friend.

The people telling her that tons of writers go without recognition are absolutely correct. As with any creative field, there are multitudes of people of varying talent vying for a limited amount of public interest. That goes for writers, artists, actors, muscians. Of the ones you hear tons about, there are thousands more who are non-existent to the public conciousness, and not for lack of hard work, but due to the sheer amount of competition. This is the shit small-time creatives commiserate about.

But she's so stuck on this idea that she personally is so significant that her writing not getting enough attention is completely unique to her. And when friends show up and tell her they're struggling too, she straight up tells them they're wrong and that they can't possibly be struggling nearly as much as her. Her response is so selfish and egocentric I legitimately felt hurt on behalf of that friend.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
Every goddamn day with this twatmunch.

View attachment 1074850
Preach, anon-chan.

View attachment 1074852
No, it ain't all anon hate. But you bitching all the time doesnt help.

View attachment 1074853
I KnOw EVrYOne mY NaMeS KaYLa.

View attachment 1074855
Who types that out and then thinks, yup, this is a healthy thought process?

View attachment 1074858
I only see what I want to see because its cognitive distortion and I need a fucking therapist like yesterday.

View attachment 1074859
These are the least of your problems.

View attachment 1074861
That's fucking boring.

View attachment 1074864
It is childish. We've been saying that. And yet you fail to improve or take advice besides the bare fucking minimum. How do you write so much and say nothing?

And no one cares about your pathetic breakdowns.

View attachment 1074866
And go to therapy? #optimism
Post is missing my favorite exchange from that whole "I'm the only one who doesn't get noticed" thing. What a good friend.

Listen, as someone who is also "A Creative" and used to be in the same mindset as Miles here, sometimes you have to be your own best friend and do things for yourself. Doing things solely for the attention of others is unhealthy and limits your potential. Being able to pat yourself on the back and go "good job for getting off your lazy ass and doing something!" can be much better than waiting for people to react to your work, especially when you know it won't even happen. Sometimes you don't get reactions because nobody knows what to say - it can be for a variety of reasons, but if everyone you know is scared to say anything out of fear of making you upset, it's probably not related to the quality of the work.

ETA: For all we know, "overwhelming support" could be two compliments/asspats/whatever you want to call them that Miles wishes they could get.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
also don't forget that a lot of really surface level anime fans (not to say this in a "you don't know enough and thus can't enjoy this" way, more in a "you have never thought any deeper than a tv tropes article and it affects your takes" way) think character development focused episodes = filler XDD

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Kayla's so bad at writing she doesn't understand how someone can actually have 100k words worth of plot and character development and exposition to lay out for the reader to understand.
I think she’s right in that a lot of it would still be filler. That’s a huge amount of text, and people aren’t reading fan fictions for their eloquently crafted narratives. Usually it’s long amounts of fan service.

The point she’s missing is what Meowthkip described earlier in the thread: Popularity doesn’t necessarily come with skill. And she’s competing in a playing field that’s massive, and has to understand that there’s going to be conflict between what you want to write and what an audience wants to read.

This wouldn’t be such a problem if she either concentrated on what she’s passionate about, which might not ever become a “hit,” or go extremely hard into strategic pandering. The latter isn’t really how one should treat a hobby, obviously, but at some point she needs to come to terms with the fact that life isn’t fair and artists don’t get recognition just for showing up.

cluelessly

not great, not terrible
kiwifarms.net
I think she’s right in that a lot of it would still be filler. That’s a huge amount of text, and people aren’t reading fan fictions for their eloquently crafted narratives. Usually it’s long amounts of fan service.

The point she’s missing is what Meowthkip described earlier in the thread: Popularity doesn’t necessarily come with skill. And she’s competing in a playing field that’s massive, and has to understand that there’s going to be conflict between what you want to write and what an audience wants to read.

This wouldn’t be such a problem if she either concentrated on what she’s passionate about, which might not ever become a “hit,” or go extremely hard into strategic pandering. The latter isn’t really how one should treat a hobby, obviously, but at some point she needs to come to terms with the fact that life isn’t fair and artists don’t get recognition just for showing up.
I'm not into her fandoms so I can't speak much about what content she's coming across but I've at least seen AU fics of various types of media that are actually pretty exposition/etc heavy because they're basically rebuilding the lore. you're right with most fics it's filler but I find it funny she can't even imagine a situation where 100k words might actually be necessary.

she likes really dumb animu though so I'm guessing she mostly does just see 100k of fan service.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
Of what I can remember of long fics I've read. Its either a lot of world building or such a basic premise that you can throw a lot of bullshit in the characters way. Say we're ultimately reading characters x and y get together. You can throw a lot of crap in their way. I wouldnt call any of that filler, though. If it serves the purpose of having the characters interact, then it isnt filler.

Meanwhile Kayla can't even write scenes for things that should be scenes. She plans out one or two and then writes giant expository paragraphs to get between the two rather than writing out things that should be scenes. That is filler.

If it doesnt involve characters interacting.
If it doesnt further the plot.
If it doesnt worldbuild.
Dont fucking put it.