Struggle Thread for Those Trying to Get Through Old Thread - Is your life worth so little?

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Vanquished Phoenix

"A cat after my own heart." - Mike Pence
kiwifarms.net
Thought this might be a good idea, where we can reference the old Ralph thread and stuff we come across in there. In other words...

Do you hate yourself enough to go through 3642 pages in a thread (at 20 posts a page), where 22% of posts are people asking for a Ralph board or a summary of what has happened? I feel you fam.

Post quotes and/or page numbers when you are responding to something.

Last edited:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a vtuber avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
How do you use the highlight feature?
Go to the first post in the old thread. Near the upper-right you'll see a "Highlight" badge, since the first post in that thread is a highlighted post. Next to it will be a little button which looks like two triangles pointing right. Clicking that icon will take you to the next highlighted post in the thread, which might be on the same page or might be on a different one. Just keep clicking that and reading the posts until there isn't a "next highlighted post" button anymore, which means you're at the last highlighted post for the thread.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
Go to the first post in the old thread. Near the upper-right you'll see a "Highlight" badge, since the first post in that thread is a highlighted post. Next to it will be a little button which looks like two triangles pointing right. Clicking that icon will take you to the next highlighted post in the thread, which might be on the same page or might be on a different one. Just keep clicking that and reading the posts until there isn't a "next highlighted post" button anymore, which means you're at the last highlighted post for the thread.
Thank you.

God my eyes are shit.

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Truth, Justice, JULAAAAY enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Post that aged well:
20201211_040430.jpg
20201211_040446.jpg

Post that did not age as well:
20201211_040509.jpg20201211_040530.jpg
Didn't IWC get arrested? And what for if he did?

Prophetic:
20201211_040543.jpg20201211_041836.jpg

[context: Secret Assshole talking about Ralph being censored near an election. Huh. Notable for being the last time someone called Mr. Ralph powerful in any influential way.]
Screenshot_20201211-041357_Samsung Internet.jpg

Still funny:
Screenshot_20201211-041241_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_2018-11-02-17-37-56_2.pngDCUapyQXkAEhigB.jpg

Edit: @Secret Asshole do you have followup thoughts on this? I think you were right, Ralph just can't kick a football presented to him.
20201211_043116.jpg

Last edited:

TroyMcGoy

Trample the weak, hurdle the dead
kiwifarms.net
I tried to read all that was informative on the clusterfuck one would call a thread but am still missing out on some shit. For example, do we have any evidence that Ralph cheated on Nora that isnt speculation or the ramblings of a druggie drunkard? What was the exact timeline of Faith leaving Ralph? What actual evidence do we have that Ralph is botting his already low and diminished numbers except that they stay similar even though the quality and Entertainment factor of his show is steadily sinking?

Ma_Hooty

This is fine
kiwifarms.net
I stopped reading after the Corn Harvest arc, so I was several months behind. Right now at the end of October in the thread and while I'm using the highlights feature (bless), I sometimes have to go back and read the last page or five because some posts that contain relevant information are like one rating shy of being highlighted and I want to die.

I won't lie though, the memes and jokes help stem the mental trauma the Waillord doles out. I still can't believe I used to watch his streams (YouTube/early Stream.me days)...

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
@Vanquished Phoenix Your journey through the Ralph thread is inspiring and speaks to your strength of will. Many of us have followed your progress. I myself only read through the first few pages and most of the ones from after I started contributing, which I think was around page 1600 or so. I'm glad for your sake that it's been locked, now you have a chance to finally finish it. 😉

I look forward to checking in on this thread as I know there were a lot of hidden gems in the main thread that would otherwise be buried and forgotten. Share what you find, a-logs in training, and look forward to your graduation day. 🧑‍🎓