Struggle Thread for Those Trying to Get Through Old Thread - Is your life worth so little?

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe Ralph was fucking around in his own thread on page 4 and 5. :story:

View attachment 1784540
and he had to say, no im not mad it would be weird if you didn't have a thread.

Will there be an FAQ / Starter OP for Ralph to explain what the fuck he is and why he's so funny and covers all of his sagas etc? Sort of like the one in the MovieBob thread and JY subforum? I know very little about Ralph.
here.

im re reading here's where im at.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
I tried to read all that was informative on the clusterfuck one would call a thread but am still missing out on some shit. For example, do we have any evidence that Ralph cheated on Nora that isnt speculation or the ramblings of a druggie drunkard? What was the exact timeline of Faith leaving Ralph? What actual evidence do we have that Ralph is botting his already low and diminished numbers except that they stay similar even though the quality and Entertainment factor of his show is steadily sinking?
We know he cheated on Nora because he was in contact with Faith before he officially announced that they were separated. We also know that Nora and Ade had a falling out over Ralph, that Ralph has been cold calling random women on twitter with thirsty messages and Ade has stated while Ralph was in prison she sent him a letter and he replied to her that he masturbated over it. Basically, it's been going on for years now.

Faith left Ralph after the DC IRL streams, around 13th of November.

So far no one has found evidence for botting, but from the looks of how his numbers suddenly jump, how the numbers remain consistent and don't peter out even after he plays his ending songs I think it's fairly obvious that he does.

Vanquished Phoenix

"A cat after my own heart." - Mike Pence
kiwifarms.net
I'm on Page 3145 now, just getting into speculation about Pantsu - getting easier to read. Good to see some people struggling along with me!

One thing I didn't realize would be an issue before I started this thread is that you can't quote posts from a locked thread (unless I am missing something). I've been reading on my phone and haven't been taking notes, plus my brain is protecting itself by forgetting a lot of the stuff as it comes up.

I agree with people criticizing the highlights system; jokes tend to get highlighted more than really informative posts. No issue with this when in a thread or just there for a chuckle, but it means missing out on stuff when trying to blast through it.

Wonder if there is a way to extract plain text versions of posts from a thread with their ratings and a link to each post, might make it easier to go over the thread and make a True and Honest highlight list for the original megathread.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One thing I didn't realize would be an issue before I started this thread is that you can't quote posts from a locked thread (unless I am missing something). I've been reading on my phone and haven't been taking notes, plus my brain is protecting itself by forgetting a lot of the stuff as it comes up.
Quote another post. Replace the username with the username from the post you want, then the post number with the post number of the one you want, and the member number of the person you're quoting. There's probably some way to automate that if you do it often enough.

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
The old thread was so much better than all these new homosexual threads.
I do miss the old thread. Even during slow periods you were guaranteed to get decent interaction between users there, whereas on the gunt board you have a couple of threads with some activity and a lot with the odd post here and there. It does make it easier to keep track of all the different gunt lore but the fun of the main thread is a little lacking. The Corn Harvest was just an awesome time and we likely won't see that kind of energy round here again. Overall I do think the board was for the best.

Doom and gloom

Professional tard wrangler.
kiwifarms.net
If every skeptic grifter finally loses relevancy we should just have a huge mega thread for all the IBS/Skeptic grifters. I don't think Ralph is gonna produce much more milk now that he is going to poundtown.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
The old thread was so much better than all these new homosexual threads.
It's a balancing act. The old thread was just moving too fast, with too many side characters and half relevant events being mentioned. The discussions with the board aren't the same, and I think it's safe to say not as "good", but fuck me it's a lot easier to navigate and find the stuff you're actually interested in.

I do miss the old thread. Even during slow periods you were guaranteed to get decent interaction between users there, whereas on the gunt board you have a couple of threads with some activity and a lot with the odd post here and there. It does make it easier to keep track of all the different gunt lore but the fun of the main thread is a little lacking. The Corn Harvest was just an awesome time and we likely won't see that kind of energy round here again. Overall I do think the board was for the best.
It's a balancing act. The old thread was just moving too fast, with too many side characters and half relevant events being mentioned. The discussions with the board aren't the same, and I think it's safe to say not as "good", but fuck me it's a lot easier to navigate and find the stuff you're actually interested in.
Fuck diversity and fuck dildos. New board is like a woman's weekly magazine, old thread was a tome of ineffable damnation.