Stupid band names -

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
There's a somewhat new Japanese "anti-style idols" group named ANAL SEX PENiS and I always just wonder why the Japanese love to pick names that are hard to google.
EDIT: apparently they also call themselves "anti society punks." Perhaps they only wanted to use the original name for attention.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All the nobodies who thought it'd be clever to call themselves Various Artists

That was even a joke on one episode of Peep Show

OC Donut Steel

kiwifarms.net
there's the gerogerigegege from japan.

"The band's name is an onomatopoeia for vomiting and diarrhea: Gero (vomiting) + Geri (diarrhea) + non-lexical vocable GeGeGe."

they are bugfuck stupid and amazing - i love them.
Gerogerigegege is real art and serious noise. My contributions:

B-tier:
Poostew
Holy Shit B.S.E.

A-tier:
War From A Harlots Mouth (The band deliberately didn't include an apostrophe within the word "harlots" because they "didn't like the look".)

S-tier:
Raperies (Like Draperies) Project from one of the regulars back in the day on the I Heart Noise board, often mocked for its name

Idiot Asshole

kiwifarms.net
there's the gerogerigegege from japan.

"The band's name is an onomatopoeia for vomiting and diarrhea: Gero (vomiting) + Geri (diarrhea) + non-lexical vocable GeGeGe."

they are bugfuck stupid and amazing - i love them.
They are possibly the greatest covers band ever formed, I'll give them that.