• "my parents for a while refused to see my transitioning as anything other than a manifestation of my autism."

Science 'Suicide machine' unveiled by euthanasia advocate

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Mr.Scalfani, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:48 AM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Cricket

1. It will be declared too cruel and inhumane to use for executions, and nobody will make the parts to supply it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.is
  2. For sale: Sarco suicide machine. Near-new condition, used only once.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    El Garbage

El Garbage I'm disabling this fucking cesspool of hate

kiwifarms.is
  3. Why not create an industrial macerator for human use? Just chuck them in head first and its over in an instant. As an added bonus you can use the output as fertilizer for the eco friendly types. No pain, no waste, whats not to like?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. I like this one better.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Audit_The_Autist

Audit_The_Autist Brie and watercrackers

kiwifarms.is
  5. That looks like a prop straight off the set of the 1990s "Outer Limits".

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super It means what you think it means.

kiwifarms.is
  6. okay, but can we bring back hangings for scum who deserve it?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GODDAMN SHIT BITCH

kiwifarms.is
  7. LOL, they'll never let this thing be used for executions cause it's too painless. They want that shit to hurt and be terrifying.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Ebonic Tutor

Ebonic Tutor A Good Boy that's Legal in EDH

kiwifarms.is
  8. Just wait till some kid jumps in thinking it's a space ship.

• Agree  x 3
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. This is gonna make for the best kiwi meet up ever!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. Yeah, I have to say that I don't ever want suicide to be normalized for this reason. I do believe that it is a human right to choose when and how you die; however, the "suicide by two shots two the back of the head" meme only exists because suicide is currently an unusual and suspicious cause of death. I will feel much safer living in a society where every suicide is investigated for foul play rather than one where the suicide machine is the expected way to go out. It's just too convenient for anyone who has the power to coerce somebody into the machine.

In the case of some high-profile suicides like Bud Dwyer, the subsequent investigation unearthed damning evidence that he was forced into it. They would never have done that investigation if everyone had the expectation to just kill themselves as soon as they didn't want to live anymore.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Promote it as a gender reassignment machine.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. This kinda reminds me of that euthanasia roller coaster that was designed as an art project several years ago. It's a lot more bitchin' than a lame pod.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. It has a ~50% chance of being a gender reassignment machine if you're Buddhist.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Audit_The_Autist

Audit_The_Autist Brie and watercrackers

kiwifarms.is
  14. I suppose in that case, the ride really does end.

• Winner  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy chew jew

kiwifarms.is
  15. It kinda is!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ebonic Tutor

Ebonic Tutor A Good Boy that's Legal in EDH

kiwifarms.is
  16. I saw "suicide machine" and thought they'd be talking about the Chevy Vega.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Are you not INTO TRAINS?!

kiwifarms.is
  17. I'm so sorry, sir/ma'am. You're too old/disabled for us to justify paying for your healthcare anymore, but we'll be happy to pay for your suicide machine use.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I read somewhere that they're reusable (?) Will check for source, can't remember if it's just the base so the pod could be used as is for funerals instead of a traditional casket. Imagine leaving one in your will after taking the peace gas stairway to heaven...

Spl00gies

Spl00gies Squelch.. squelch..

kiwifarms.is
  19. Sounds cool, sign me up if I ever get the short straw in health

kiwifarms.is
  20. For a serious post, what is the legal liability for this. Doctor assisted suicide is already a minefield. You have to make sure that depressed individuals can't use it. This is arguably only moral to use on those who have terminal illnesses or are like a billion years old and are gonna die soon anyway. This won't get rid of nasty old fashioned suicide, but I guess a painless death machine rather than waiting out a debilitating terminal illness is a better prospect.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.