Super Bowl Salt -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetstream Sam

Shit-Eating Grin at All Times
kiwifarms.net
I heard people in my neighbourhood shooting off either fireworks or guns. It's not about the Puppy or Kitten Bowls, so I don't care.

(Also, did Cyber Prince show up and deliver the word of God?)
Gotta say, Puppy Bowl is the shit.

And yes, Cyber Prince showed up on a giant, purple screen to grace us with his beauty from beyond the grave. He said "This is much more tasteful than when Tupac showed up like that Miku bitch and God said 'word, Eagles will win, fuck Tom Brady lol'." Word for word.

Rand /pol/

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom right Now~
tom_1.jpg

Attachments

• tom_2.jpg
    tom_2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 227

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did that have to do with Cell Phones?

There were more than a few ads that failed to sell an actual product and instead served as vehicles to try and push agendas on behalf of brands and companies as an attempt to look like allies to the types of idiots who aren't even watching the Super Bowl to begin with because they're crying about racism or whatever. Dodge Ram and Coca Cola ran similar "ads" that were just some progressive bullshit with a couple quick shots of their products.

Anyways all I gave a shit about was the new Cloverfield movie that was announced in a commercial around halftime, and then released through Netflix after the game. Fucking radical. :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.