• “I can personally guarantee I am horse cum free“

Super Smash Bros.

Discussion in 'Games' started by PrimeCutDiggityDog, Feb 4, 2013.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    LofaSofa

LofaSofa Defender Of Peace, Funk, And Good Vibes.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Isabelle confirmed for Smash Ultimate! And she's not a Villager echo, like some people were expecting.

• Winner Winner x 10
    ComeoutandJULAY

ComeoutandJULAY BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND

kiwifarms.is
  3. "And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, Smash fans... your new character is...

... the dog who works in the post office in Animal Crossing."

:story:

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Monsieur Guillotine

Monsieur Guillotine Arrogant and standoffish

kiwifarms.is
  4. The salt from this is gonna be hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ASoulMan

ASoulMan It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!

kiwifarms.is
  5. Huge amounts of salt incoming.

Actually it was to be expected, since she was in MK8. :story:

No Waluigi, God i loved this direct:story:

Screenshot_2018-09-13-16-40-43.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    HIVidaBoheme

HIVidaBoheme Condensating bitch

kiwifarms.is
  6. Isabelle page on official site is up.

Judging by the intro video, it looks like she's a semi-clone of sorts (she still has her own unique number, so she can't be an echo). She's got some moves that are wholly original and others that are similar to Villager's. Either that or it's a Wolf kind of situation where only a few moves are similar.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #786 ComeoutandJULAY, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    ComeoutandJULAY

ComeoutandJULAY BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND

kiwifarms.is
  7. indeed she is!

• Like Like x 2
    StoneKnightMan

StoneKnightMan EVIL HITLER WHORE

kiwifarms.is
  8. No Shantae or Ashley but they hired another dog. That's genius.

• Like Like x 6
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. Good thing Villager had the foresight to get her out of town and let Nook take charge.
    Otherwise this would have happened:

dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Rumpy Fish's Brother: Grumpy

kiwifarms.is
  10. She's to Villager like Ganondorf is to Captain Falcon.

Which is good because while I really like Villager, I don't like relying on his slingshot when it's his bread and butter. Isabelle doesn't seem to have a slingshot, so I might actually play her. I like Isabelle, anyway, even if her personality is just a yes-man.

Anyway, this is the third character who's been promoted from an assist trophy/final smash to a full-on character, behind Chrom and Dark Samus. The only one who's left is just Shadow, who has not had his assist trophy revealed and also the Sonic reskin that referenced Shadow was removed, just as Dark Samus was for Samus and Ike was for Chrom. I don't normally like making predictions or speculation, but I'm at least good at pattern recognition.

• Informative Informative x 3
    _01

_01 INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED

kiwifarms.is
  11. The one thing to note about this is that this kills a LOT of leaks. Specifically, any mentioning Isabelle as an echo. If anything she's like a mix of what Falco and Lucas to Fox and Ness. However, two leaks remain

Spoilers just in case it becomes real.

Leak 1:
    Leak 1 mentions Dante from Devil May Cry. Why him of all people who's never appeared on Nintendo consoles outside of spinoffs, you may ask? Ask Cloud that. Anyways, this huge collage shows what's been done and said if you want more info but the basic info you need to know is a guy leaked stuff about DMCV before GamesCom, and turns out he was right about a lot of it (Dante's Motorcycle is his new weapon that can be dual wielded and act like chainsaws, V's staff summoning monsters, etc.) He also mentions a trailer for Smash Ultimate involving "A girl from Fire Emblem (It could be Lucina but it could be a newcomer or even Female Robin or Corrin) and a dragon (Rathalos? Grima from Fire Emblem Awakening?) and Dante helps her and at the end of the trailer, he throws a rose towards her."
    [​IMG]

Leak 2:
    Posted two days before the delayed Direct, a person chimed in about a post involving Dante on a screenshot of some new stage, or at least a stage not yet seen.
    [​IMG]
    Here's a 4chan archive of the thread

• Informative Informative x 3
    Slamerella

Slamerella Good question! ....Next question.

kiwifarms.is
  12. I guess that means Donte will be an echo fighter and his final smash will be a literal "Fuck You" towards the player.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #792 Henk Hill, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Henk Hill

Henk Hill Clouds?

kiwifarms.is
  13. My dream really would be to see Terry Bogard and Sub-Zero as 3rd Party Guests. Just because having Street Fighter, KOF, and Mortal Kombat all appear in one game would really be only possible in Smash Bros.

Also I say Sub-Zero because with his Ice Powers he’s the only Kombatant that could appear in Smash and not feel watered down due to lack of gore.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    Cardenio

Cardenio A Lad Insane

kiwifarms.is
  14. As long as Sub-Zero's final smash is pulling 15 spines out of Kirby.

• Like Like x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    _01

kiwifarms.is

15. A compilation of reactions to Isabelle in Smash. I was dying of laughter watching these. To those wearing headphones, please lower the volume, some them are pretty loud.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Lucky Wildcard

Lucky Wildcard Badass Puppy Secretary

kiwifarms.is
  16. I would have prefered Tom Nook before Isabelle but I won't complain, she's cool too.

Will her final smash be giving a bunch of paperwork to the other characters?
    Edit: realized we saw her final smash, Nook and his goons build the town hall

Bugaboo

Bugaboo I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. I'm sure that most of these people are faking it for the camera.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sigma

Sigma Eighteen Inches

kiwifarms.is
  18. Re: Isabelle anti-salt

upload_2018-9-14_16-54-41.png

upload_2018-9-14_16-54-49.png

Also it's now a meme to pair Isabelle with Snake.

upload_2018-9-14_16-55-7.png

upload_2018-9-14_16-58-4.png

upload_2018-9-14_16-58-12.png

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    _01

kiwifarms.is
  19. I know you are trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but nah, Etika's just like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Yeah that guy's broken furniture screaming over Smash reveals. I think it's how he gets off.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.