• ”I call it proof that The Kiwi Farms is nuttier than squirrel dung.”

Supernatural experiences / encountersBecause I keep clicking on the other thread by accident.

Discussion in 'Deep Thoughts' started by Vocaloid Ruby, Aug 6, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for deep thoughts and more serious discussion. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
    1. I saw a tree with a face on it. It was a rubber mask but still. I saw a tree with a face on it. It was not Halloween. It was there every single day.

Also, I think I had a night terror/ sleep paralysis once because I remember falling onto the floor with dolls screaming at me. But there was also that tree with the face on it.

• Feels Feels x 3
      • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
      Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    2. Not sure if it's like supernatural but I'd always get; for years extream paranoia at night. Always in the same house.

• Feels Feels x 2
      ISO'os

ISO'os What the fuck greg?

kiwifarms.is
    3. I was once sent to a very old steel mill in US. It had been in operation for over 100 years. The place was very large. It was integrated mill meaning it made everything. Largest open hearth furnances I ever seen going five stories into air.

My job was to inspect and look for equipment to salvage for a separate company. Very depressing job because I am being led around by millwright who lost his job. He was forth generation worker.

The site was very dangerous because old standards. They still had 4160v knife switches and shit like this. Every part of mill, the guy had story of someone he knew get killed.

Just after WWII, the company got in trouble because they would dump bodies in "company morgue" which was just a pit on the grounds instead of releasing bodies to family. He showed me the small plaque for the dead workers. I asked him how many and he says no one knows. The company wanted to use the grounds as a slag pit because every once and a while a stray dog would dig up human bones.

The place was creepy quiet, with light beams through holes in ceilings.

It is all torn down now and is Superfund site. The local city is now shithole as the city depended on steel mill for good jobs.

• Feels Feels x 3
      kiwifarms.is
    4. I only recently found out that what I considered to be a bad dream was actually something others have described.

A few years ago, I was walking home from work on a warm summer evening, around 2330 or so. As much as I realize this sounds like a shitty horror story, I decided to take a shortcut through a graveyard. I crest this small hill and at the bottom I see these two children just standing there. Even from a distance I knew there was something...unsettling...about them, but I decided to approach anyway; it was a shit town of about 500 people, there's no way they could've lived far. So as I get closer, it becomes more and more apparent what's so creepy about them: Their eyes are pitch fucking black. Being the health care professional I am, I assume it's just a medical condition and talk to them. They keep insisting that they go to my house. I offer to walk them home. "No, let's go to your house and call my parents." I offer to call them from my cell phone. "I'd rather we go to your house and call them there." I tell them that I'll call the police to help. "You need to take us to your house".

Their insistence on going to my house creeps me the fuck out and I decide to walk away. I walk for about 30 seconds and turn around, they're gone. I recently discovered that there's an urban legend called Black-Eyed Children. I thought I'd experienced a hallucination or really weird dream.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
      kiwifarms.is
    5. I have another story, but it’s long.
      When I was about 13, I was up late one night, just browsing AOL instant messenger, when I recieved an IM (instant message) from a high school friend. It said “My name is Fraumaldehyde, I am a four year old girl who died in Germany after my face was burnt off with acid. If you do not send this message to 20 people within the next hour, I will come for you. I will take your face.” Obviously I wrote this off as bullshit (huge mistake), logged off, banged whichever cheerleader was with me that night, and after sending her away with cab fare I went to bed. It was about midnight when I awoke to the unmistakeable feeling of being watched. “Go home, bitch,” I whispered in the darkness, “I gave you cab money and I’m too tired for another round.” But then, I felt a cold, boney hand caress my cheek. Its long, unkempt fingernails dug into my skin, and I felt blood run down my chin. “Alright,” I said rolling over and reaching for the lamp, “just a quicky, but then you gotta get the fuck outta here.” But the words died on my lips as I switched on the lamp and saw not my fair maiden with the hands and teeth of a meth-addicted hobo, but instead a long-haired figure with a cascade of formless, ruined, pulsating flesh where its face should have been. After shitting myself on the off-chance it was planning to rape me, I dove out of the bed and escaped the room. I pounded on my parents’ bedroom door until my dad threw it open, furious at the noise I was making. “I’m not lending you more cab fare,” he said. “You handle that shit on your own.” But then I began to explain what happened. My mother was awake too, and overheard the story. She got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air!". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
      • Feels Feels x 1
      • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
      Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    6. I saw ghosts like twice when I was a kid (weird house n shit), but this one takes the cake

So my grandma (bless her soul) was the sweetest, nicest lady ever. Not revelant to the story, but still. When her and grandpa got married, they got a candle, and decided to burn it every year on their anniversary. After he passed about thirty years ago, she still kept taking it out and burning it every year before tucking it back all safe and sound. Fast forward - absolute bummer with an aneurism, dementia, etc, and she ended up passing on their anniversary.

So for her funeral, we get out the candle to burn it one last time. There wasn't a breeze or a draft in the place, but all of a sudden, in the middle of the service, the candle just went out. Spookiest shit ever, but kinda reassuring, in a way

Double Dragon

Double Dragon a streetfighting beat 'em up, but much nastier

kiwifarms.is
    7. Had a dream when I was like 8 of running away from something off a road and then coming across a small cliff overlooking a large body of water with a little crevice on the top which I accidentally slipped into before tumbling off the cliff towards the water, I woke up right before I hit the water, for some reason the dream freaked the hell out of me an I remembered it.

10 years later or so on vacation at a place a few hours away from home my cousin and I found a cliff overlooking part of the lake we were staying on, we decided it would be cool to use it as a jumping spot into the lake. So I decided to climb it, and found a crevice that looked like a good spot to jump, so I jumped a few times and had a blast.

The next morning I remembered the dream and why the cliff looked familiar so I went back and walked through the forest behind it which lead to a road to some mining quarry or something.

Shits probably a coincidence but it freaked me out good.

kiwifarms.is
    8. I don’t believe in the supernatural. I enjoy urban exploration, so I’ve been to some creepy places at some weird times. I’m also very interested in the occult. But I’ve never had any experiences I couldn’t explain rationally, except one.

I was staying in an old cottage with some friends and I was up late reading. Then, from the next room, which was by the front door, I heard a sort of rustling noise. It was exactly like someone going through our coats, which were hanging out there. It was unmistakable. So I figured someone must have come in through the front door.

I picked up a walking stick and went over to confront the person I was convinced had broken in. I opened the door, and discovered nothing. The front door was shut, the coats looked undisturbed.

I just figured it was my overactive imagination, except then I felt, very distinctly, someone pushing roughly past me - as if coming from by the coats.

No doubt there’s a sane explanation, but it scared the fuck out of me.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
      Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
    This website may contain offensive or adult content.
    Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
    All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
    We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.