• “awesome jerking off love your butt, BUT it didn't look clean enough and may not be smoothe enough but sexy none the less loved the vid of yu flabby bely and th brest like packs mm. soo god that cok i'd love o suck“

Supporting the Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Null, Dec 29, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Have common courtesy. Do not directly attack other users. We're all on the same team.
  • Handle problems like an adult. Personal matters involving others (including staff) should be handled privately. Post in the Talk to Staff board, use conversations, or email us at [email protected]
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. Don't post for attention. Further the conversation in some way.
  • Don't gimmick post. Accounts taking on a gimmick personality are annoying. Please stop.
  • Don't sockpuppet. If you create a second account to avoid problems you will be banned and ridiculed. See: handling problems like an adult.
  • Do not plea for sympathy. Don't make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
  1. Due to activities of actual terrorists, traditional means of collecting donations are unavailable. I try to make this as painless as possible. Things like PayPal and my own credit card charge form are unavailable. And no, there is no crime in sending me money, as long as you're not gifting more than $12,000/yr (lol). I even do my taxes.

Check / Gift Card

I can digitally accept these and people find buying prepaid visa cards at corner stores are most convenient. PM me for details.

Privacy.com

Privacy.com is a way to create gift cards online without revealing any of your own details to the merchant. If you want to send a gift card very easily, just sign up, plug in some funding source, and then create a "Merchant" account (not specific to any service) with a "Total" value of whatever you intend on donating. Send the details of this card over PM.

Bitcoin
    (or other Cryptocurrency)
    Bitcoin remains the best option, always.

Signing up on Uphold is easier than PayPal. It does require some form of ID but it's straight forward.

You can also sign up with Coinmama and buy up to $150 with only a mastercard/visa. You must send the bought Bitcoin to a wallet, though, so unless you plan to send me BTC directly through the purchase, you must also set up a wallet. Coinbase will give you wallets for free as a part of your account. I can confirm this works fine.

Jaxx is a free, open-source decentralized BTC/crypto wallet you can run on your own computer and phone. Blockchain does this online.

My Wallets (As of April-17)
    These are our cryptocurrency addresses. I rotate them spontaneously for privacy reasons. It is preferred you use the most recent one listed here. If you'd like to contribute in a different cryptocurrency, contact me. If you would like a unique donation address, please PM me and ask for one. (There is no direct privacy risk using these, but some people prefer a unique one. XMR is always private.)

BTC: 16tKVydHAFjQFBa58oh2Rgyt1FqN1Sm3NS
    Use the BTC address for Coinmama purchases.

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
    LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg
    XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Cash / Money Order / Restraining Orders / Legal Services
    Joshua Moon
    913 Beal Pkwy NW
    Suite A-1017
    Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

I would advise against this method, simply because it will take months to get to me. Prepaid debit cards details sent via PM are the best method for technophobes.

Zelle / Bank Transfer
    Zelle is an instant member-to-member transfer between specific large banks. It's quite nice and has no fees. Contact me if you'd like to use Zelle. I will see your name in the bank statement, but you do not need to provide any dox to initiate a transfer, I just need to give you mine. Note: I do not accept Zelle transfers from people I don't trust.

• Winner  x 56
    • DRINK  x 20
    • Informative  x 17
    • Like  x 8
    • Islamic Content  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    #1 Null, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  2. [​IMG]
    Misspelling to correct before this thread goes big, I'm more than happy to delete this post once it's corrected because i'm not doing this to be a dick.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  3. No biggie. I appreciate it. I'm very blind to my own typos for some reason.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Feels Feels x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. I'm shit at mine too mate no worries it's funny because considering I spent most of my time in front of a computer you'd think I'd be better.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  5. God dammit!

I used my donation money elsewhere yesterday...

• Feels Feels x 17
    A Hot Tranny

A Hot Tranny yeah... oh, no shame, no shame in these farts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Just do what I do. Post absolutely stupid shit, then after you did that, read it like it was written by somebody else.

When you realize how stupid the shit you said was, edit what you said to make it better.

• Winner  x 18
    • Agree  x 5
    • DRINK  x 4
    • Informative  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  7. Hopefully this form will be around for a long time, so don't sweat it. Just hit it when you can.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Out of curiosity, if we bought supporter status off redbubble and still have confirmation of that, can we get neat shit too? Or is the sticker my prize?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Lurkette

Lurkette ★★☆☆☆
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. Your neat shit was supporter status. The prizes for these receipts will be based on if you redeemed it for supporter status and how much you gave.

• Informative Informative x 10
    kiwifarms.is
  10. Ahh, gotcha. Makes sense.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Lurkette

Lurkette ★★☆☆☆
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. I finally donated! It's only five bucks, can't afford to donate much more but I still wanted to donate something :biggrin:.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    PrincessOf Aus

PrincessOf Aus Professional Slacker

kiwifarms.is
  12. Needs a dark version.

• DRINK DRINK x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    alex_theman

alex_theman Conflict Resolution Officer

kiwifarms.is
  13. How much would one have to donate to make this happen?

• Feels Feels x 5
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is

14. Also, I meant a dark theme for the donation page, if that isn't obvious from context.

• Winner Winner x 7
    alex_theman

alex_theman Conflict Resolution Officer

kiwifarms.is
  15. Merry Christmas
    Happy Holidays
    Happy Hanukkah
    Whatever the fuck Kwanzaa

Enjoy the donation.

• DRINK DRINK x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. ...Why don't we do a raffle of some kind?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    RADICALGOBLIN

RADICALGOBLIN take the top off / let the sun come in

kiwifarms.is
  17. isnt that technically illegal?

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I would totally wear a KiwiFarms t-shirt if it was designed well.

We got any dank graphics designers / illustrators / artists on the site willing to work for a good cause?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  19. Donating here felt oddly more satisfying than giving to my other pet causes. It was also less annoying because the form was only three lines.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. Donate or die people

• Dumb  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    Ninja_Warrior

Ninja_Warrior PAC Chief Data Analyst
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.