Tabletop Community Watch

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

MT Foxtrot

Who is man enough to face The Funhouse?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least the rare cards physically exist, look reasonably good, and have something resembling a purpose. I still can't find a good reason for anyone to want to buy an AI-generated JPEG of a chimp.
Rich people buy something dumb, then other people want it too. THAT'S the real definition of an NPC.

Who’s ready for another rush on TCG products?
Fuck, the one game I do collect (Shadowfist) is probably going to get worse now since it already suffers from "Why is this so expensive?" At least I got my Cans of Whoopass promo stuff before it happens.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Been that bitch. Still that bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Rich people buy something dumb, then other people want it too. THAT'S the real definition of an NPC.

Fuck, the one game I do collect (Shadowfist) is probably going to get worse now since it already suffers from "Why is this so expensive?" At least I got my Cans of Whoopass promo stuff before it happens.
The only good thing that will come of this is more videos of grown men getting into fights over cardboard again.

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
I think Penny didn't like warhammer so unless she comes out with shit about him doing shit to her and his kids, I think it'll be wait and see.

As mentioned below in every video she was ever featured in Penny sounded annoyed and I'm sure in one of the livestreams I caught she was outright hostile to the viewers.

Depths of Homolust

kiwifarms.net
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/84565502
This thread just opened on /tg/.

Prediction: Bumpfag will periodically bring in normal, /co/ approved, /co/rn syrup. Beanface styles, lesbianism, flat bright colors, so on and so on. He will not feel inspired to broaden his horizons, he will act as an unpaid shill for disney and netflix. It will be very obvious and the moderators will censor the justified complaining.

It will look something like this, this, or this.
/tg/ has been almost totally unusable for maybe three years because of bumpfag

Kabuki Actor

Posthumous Grooming Victim
kiwifarms.net
/tg/ has been almost totally unusable for maybe three years because of bumpfag
So, my prediction was wrong. He didn't touch the thread at all. But here's him saying that "The Ghost and Molly McGee" is 'kino'.
1653710763768.png

(all three capped comments are his, he also shilled Kid Cosmic, the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe at once, Grrl Power (6 hour boomp if this feels like a stretch), and described everything in the following list as "based": The Owl House, the She-Ra reboot, Marvelous Ladybug, Legend of Korra, Wakfu, Persona 5, Infinity Train, and Exalted)

The differences between the two threads:
  • "Kino shows/movies/games to take inspiration from for games?" running from October 5th to 20th, 2021, with 313 posts.
    • Image was a splash image for Samurai Jack, adult swim's continuation of a child show.
    • Subject encourages a wide variety of media, and mentions the only three media he cares about.
  • "/tg/ approved /co/" running from May 18th to 22th, 2022, with 94 posts.
    • Image is a Dungeons and Dragons comic (he kind of got on with the anti-DND program, mostly to say that Magic: The Gathering has the superior pidgeonhole).
    • References the existence of /co/. (he is strangely absent from there, despite very rarely posting on /x/, /lit/, and /sci/)
    • Long and thoroughly non-normie reading list (remember the lively yet narrow interest range the caption suggests)
    • Has the pejorative term "capeshit".

Why don’t they just slap bumpfag with a ban?
It's happened, he just immediately dodges the ban - you can only tell by the fact that a thread has been purged of questions like these. I don't know what it would take to talk the moderators into banning him on sight, they know at this point that certain discussions provoke a lot of off topic references to this person, the simplest argument should be that his very presence is disruptive to the board, like with the "WOYA" baiters.

Wikipedia

You didn't read the tos, your soul is mine.
kiwifarms.net
(all three capped comments are his, he also shilled Kid Cosmic, the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe at once, Grrl Power (6 hour boomp if this feels like a stretch), and described everything in the following list as "based": The Owl House, the She-Ra reboot, Marvelous Ladybug, Legend of Korra, Wakfu, Persona 5, Infinity Train, and Exalted)
This list might tell us what type of kids he might molest in the future.

Kabuki Actor

kiwifarms.net
I think at some point he applied to be a janny because you catch a three day ban if you use the word "bumpfag" in your post.
I hear that a lot, and it never sounded right. You can actually get away with it, 100%, if you do it in a thread for commiseration (confession threads, tiresome people "in" the hobby), and not in the actual worldbuilding threads. Bumpfag reactions are openly disruptive, Bumpfag himself is insidiously disruptive. Also, they will delete the whole conversation (excluding otherwise productive posts), that sounds too consistent and competent for him. I have a feeling, with no real evidence, that he would let apologetic or skeptical responses go free.
Is bumpfag a autistic kid?
Half-elves, based or cringe? Also, are they fertile in your setting? What fresh terms can we use for them?
Definitely something of that sort, but he might just be developmentally arrested. I think that he's using a school or workplace IP as part of his ban evasion, also explaining some of the irregularities in his posting schedule. He arrived shortly after the migration of blue boards to an advertiser friendly domain. Cold reading tells me that the main ingredient of his insanity is actually DPD, he lives in an American city, he is a moderate Christian, and he has no unusual opinions except for the most normalfag takes imaginable.
This list might tell us what type of kids he might molest in the future.
...you might have a point.
1653945938734.png

1653945979797.png

1653946008142.png

The game in question.
Do you get off to playing a little girl that transforms innocent people into inanimate objects and prey animals that are eaten shortly after?

Dang Woodchucks!

Starlight Kid is my oshi
kiwifarms.net
Quote from article:
In addition to our diverse oversight, proofreading, and playtesting team, we pay a cultural consultant, Kate Edwards of Geogrify, to review all our products for any unintended harm our games might cause to people of different cultures and backgrounds around the world, and when she noticed two conquistadors among the historical figures selected by Mihir and Francesco, she flagged the following concern for each of them, saying, “His conquest and his treatment of indigenous people has since cast him as more of a villain of history.” Her recommendation in its entirety was, “Be careful to not paint Cortes/Pizarro in too positive of light, as someone who brought wine grapes to the Western Hemisphere. If he did play an instrumental role, try to not emphasize his role too highly.” There was no recommendation to remove the conquistador characters, though in hindsight I should not have needed someone–even an expert–for me to realize this now-obvious solution.​

AllSoTiresome.gif

I feel like playing Cthulhu wars tonight and particularly fucking with South America now. Maybe I'll play King in Yellow and extra desecrate the land...
Most of indigenous South America look like Innsmouth locals, so you certainly have plenty of hooks.

Flaming Insignias

RIP Billy Kametz, 1987-2022
kiwifarms.net
That and the tranny jannies and consoom types. But oh no. /tg/ hasn't changed it's 'just your imagination'...
Yes, how dare you even utter the words “Freakshit,” now it's time for yet another "Local Lord" greentext about how wanting Tolkien-style mid-low fantasy means you are a racist obsessed with rape.

Last edited:

Kabuki Actor

kiwifarms.net
The user "Sluggon" was working on a pdf that assigns a game to any franchise, making him into an excellent captive audience for Bumpfag. Lately however, he decided that he was done working on it now that the lockdown has mostly passed, and a lot of /tg/ seems to agree since this is a historically inactive year for the board. Bumpfag is having a parasocial meltdown over it.
1654688498625.png

1654688536707.png

1654688610727.png

Speaking of things that Bumpfag wants to return, he mentioned in one of those threads that he used to play WildStar. As I've said before, evidence suggests that he was never on /tg/ before February 2019, and then he was mindbroken by the automatic archival system. WildStar shut down on November 2018, around the same time as the 4channel split. It's no wonder that he would be into MMORPGS. They're designed for habitual interaction, for results that are unrewarding but never explicitly hopeless, and with a social hierarchy for him to fit at the bottom of. That last part is not a derisive comment, reminder that he probably has dependent personality disorder hence the way that he's begging for Sluggon to never leave him.

Bumpfag was also bothered by bad language at first, it's bizarre that he walked into 4chan with such expectations, however WildStar has a profanity filter. With his hidebound attitude to the internet, he probably jumped straight from a T rated videogame to that website, somehow. The unrewarding repetition is not something that he puts up with, it's what he goes to /tg/ for, he's using it as an ersatz MMO. And that also explains why he /co/lonizes /tg/ instead of going straight to the appropriate board, to give that proper roleplaying/fantasy veneer to the repetition for a full MMO experience.

Kabuki Actor

kiwifarms.net
All of /tg/'s magic threads have fallen out, the ones left aren't being robotically bumped with bad questions, even in his favorite generals. And here is what you see in the ban archive (amid typical 1day or 3day posts referencing Bumpfag):
1656301631773.png

Here are two dumb questions, both banned for "spamming", inside zombie threads that shortly died afterwards. Their time gaps from the previous post are six hours for the older, four for the newer one.
These bans are long expired by now, which means that he is only rangebanned at worst, and at best, he finally got the message.
1656492769150.png

Last edited: