Tabletop Community Watch

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Every faction are evil monsters so i kinda see how wokes would relate but i also imagine they would be pissed at "problematic" aspects the same way they are pissed at stuff liberals said 20 years ago
The people who wrote the old books are the people pozing the new ones. David Hill turned into a tranny or something, Phil Brucato is a "male feminist" (read: sex pervert), and on and on.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net

40 Year Old Boomer

Pasta la vista
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, thats sad.
Bloodlines 2 is probably going to suck balls then

bl2.PNG

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I should expect this from everything by now

View attachment 2840463
You should see the crap they're going to pull with the upcoming 5e Werewolf the Apocalypse. No Metis, no pure breed, the Red Talons and Get of Fenris possibly being the two future non-playable tribes and the no mating with other Garou rule will be lifted.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is that one called? The only roach shifters I found were the samsa
It's in chapter 4 of War Against the Pure. It comes after it gives you the tools to make your own shifters.

They're called Nidmuzug, the Unclean. Basically the template is a spiritual infection that a lot of people can get, and these unlucky fucks don't fight it off. They slowly and surely lose humanity, become linked to a hive mind, and adopt more bug like traits. They also pulse out spiritual rot that infects food and water and can cause plagues out of it.

They come after the yandere werecats who also infect like actual werewolves due to their loving of human sempai too much, the werebirds, and the deep ones basically, but before the Sun worshipping Bullmen who lord it over the stupids as gods and cult leaders.

Last edited:

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2815106
This game had a reputation of being very poorly repressed, because the style and aesthetic went a mile in the direction that the premise took a foot towards, yet it still tried to hide the journey that the target audience was expected to take. Then their kickstarter promised a miniature series, and it didn't throw the mask off, it turned the mask into starship fuel so they could finally take an astronomical unit onward.
i would so print those minis out to run at my tabletop and scare the fuck out of my players.

The Spoony One X

Xbox Live Gamertag - DARK MASTER
kiwifarms.net
Once every DnD monster is nothing but a description and some abilities of it's appearance then the monster manual will become nothing more than a Pokemon Pokedex. They will either be JRPG random encounter battles with no character or oh so random campus humans in fur suits.

I don't think the newest censoring of text is just because of "offensive" characteristics, I think they want to remove the remaining nuggets of history, religion and myth that is still in 5E to a minor degree. Alignment ties into that as well.

Kabuki Actor

Posthumous Grooming Victim
kiwifarms.net
Thoughts:

- I don't know what these are supposed to achieve. Memberberries? Turning literature of a sort into spreadsheets? Bragging about how much nerd media you've consoomed?

- where do they find the time? Are these made by NEETs?

- Who's that guy at 10/95? I see him in kiwi avatars and keep thinking 'George Takei's dad'.

- Pratchett deserves more suffering than that.
I found a historical version:
1642217729507.png

Last edited:

Wormy

I just wanted to play my friggin wargames....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once every DnD monster is nothing but a description and some abilities of it's appearance then the monster manual will become nothing more than a Pokemon Pokedex. They will either be JRPG random encounter battles with no character or oh so random campus humans in fur suits.

I don't think the newest censoring of text is just because of "offensive" characteristics, I think they want to remove the remaining nuggets of history, religion and myth that is still in 5E to a minor degree. Alignment ties into that as well.
Alignment needed fixing, not having the entire fucking car cubed.

I found a historical version:
View attachment 2888564
Where'd King Leopold 2 of Austria fall?

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
Alignment needed fixing, not having the entire fucking car cubed.

Where'd King Leopold 2 of Austria fall?

I think you mean of Belgium, since Austria never had a King named Leopold. (Emperor Leopold II was a Holy Roman Emperor before the Empire of Austria was established. Austria itself was never a kingdom, since it was always part of HRE and the only kingdom to exist within HRE itself was Bohemia.)

I think Leopold II of Belgium is 60 suffering, 85 deserved it on the table, but I can be mistaken.

Wormy

I just wanted to play my friggin wargames....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you mean of Belgium, since Austria never had a King named Leopold. (Emperor Leopold II was a Holy Roman Emperor before the Empire of Austria was established. Austria itself was never a kingdom, since it was always part of HRE and the only kingdom to exist within HRE itself was Bohemia.)

I think Leopold II of Belgium is 60 suffering, 85 deserved it on the table, but I can be mistaken.
Yea Belgium, thank you. Don't know why I thought Austria...

You're correct, it was Belgium, thank you.

Last edited:

Pentex

COBIAW
kiwifarms.net
Some retard named John Battle published a 'le epic takedown of the alt-reich in tabletop' (not watching, don't care, suck my dick).

It was posted to reddit for those sweet, sweet upboats and inspired comments like this:
RedditLenin.png

Do I even need to point out the irony of a plebbitor with the handle "Vladimir Lenin" claiming to be against 'hate' and mass murder (against 'kulaks', Cossacks, Whites, Kazakhs, Tatars)?

Last edited:

Inquisitor_BadAss

Been that bitch. Still that bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Some retard named John Battle published a 'le epic takedown of the alt-reich in tabletop' (not watching, don't care, suck my dick).

It was posted to reddit for those sweet, sweet upboats and inspired comments like this:
View attachment 2934182
Do I even need to point out the irony of a plebbitor with the handle "Vladimir Lenin" claiming to be against 'hate' and mass murder (against 'kulaks', Cossacks, Whites, Kazakhs, Tatars)?
It’s nearly an hour long, no way I’m sitting through that. Here it is for anybody who wants to kill some time

Loose Goose

kiwifarms.net
I will summarize without having watched more than a few minutes of it. So you start with some TL;DR nerd drama about mean tweets between people you have never heard of (but they are really bad), then you do the guilt by association chain until you arrive at HITLOR Uncle Varg, before moving on to the WORST racist of the Internet: HITLOR
Pewdiepie. Really.

There was probably something about Gamergate in there, but no fucking way am I watching the whole thing.