Community Tard Baby General (includes brain dead kids) - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Garbage.Theory

kiwifarms.net
The Army mods don't know how the internet works so their legal team will be sending out a letter to the Dignity for All page for sharing part of the video they posted. If they find out its been poster here too, I'm sure Null will be quaking in his boots. Army page going private from this evening.

View attachment 3414664View attachment 3414665
Honestly I wouldn’t even be against a law sharing photos of minors without parents permission, but as it stands, I don’t think this will get any traction except to get Hollie’s lawyers some billable hours writing up a form letter.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I wouldn’t even be against a law sharing photos of minors without parents permission, but as it stands, I don’t think this will get any traction except to get Hollie’s lawyers some billable hours writing up a form letter.
Lawyers are sus AF. Locked the family in with their service without even checking out legal aid first. Now they're liable for money they wouldn't have been, but can fundraise with plausible deniability and the lawyers can fill their boots.

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lawyers are sus AF. Locked the family in with their service without even checking out legal aid first. Now they're liable for money they wouldn't have been, but can fundraise with plausible deniability and the lawyers can fill their boots.
It's an odd situation though pro bono should be through the case itself. Unless she became such of an issue that they had to demand a change of terms.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You couldn't air a single news story with footage including a child without getting permission from every single parent.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
Y'all keep leaving out some important factors within the judgement: a small portion of brain is necrotized and there was detectable blood flow to the front and back of the brain. Experts claim his necrotized tissue won't degrade past the current state so it's not any getting worse. Does it mean he has a life worth living? No. But that isn't my argument, that's yours.

Yeah, you're right, he did have blood flow to parts of his brain and not a lot of necrosis. On April 8th, right after it happened. Once again you are clipping one out-of-context snippet from your source to come to a completely retarded conclusion because you failed to read or understand the rest of it. If you had, you'd see that on the very next fucking page, it says that by April 15th that he'd not only not improved, but that no blood flow could be detected in any intracranial blood vessels. Even if I leave aside the horrific extent of his brain injuries and the deterioration, I am at a total loss as to how you're not understanding that if your brain is deformed, shrunken and full of holes from the tissue dying and sloughing off into your cerebrospinal fluid, there is zero EEG activity, no circulation, and you have no internal regulation of any autonomic processes, it is safe to say you're fucking dead. "Not much more [necrosis] could occur" doesn't mean anything good you chucklefuck, it means it's so advanced that it can't get any worse, not like it can die again and be double dead.

I've been the most empathetic autist posting here.

:story: You are vocally supporting the desecration of a corpse.

Eh I learned my lesson. Good old fashioned ignore em.

I know, I know, I promise this is the last time I'll shit up the thread dignifying this retard with a response. I only bothered in the hope that someone else reading this who has some misconceptions (about the case or brain death itself) can see everything plainly laid out, read explanations that are understandable to non-medfags, and hopefully come to a more informed opinion on the topic, whatever that may be. Maybe move the derailing to its own Deep Thoughts thread? driedsoap should still be threadbanned, not because he has a dissenting opinion, but because this is a text based forum and he cannot fucking read.

Garbage.Theory

kiwifarms.net
You couldn't air a single news story with footage including a child without getting permission from every single parent.
Yup. I get enforcing a law like that online is near impossible, but that doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be one. I disagree with Hollie on pretty much anything but yeah, I can see not wanting your kids image used for something you don’t like.

PoisonedBun

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cannot describe my mounting horror as I decided to lurk this thread from May until today on a whim and realized with each passing page that Archie still hasn't been put in the ground yet. Yeesh.

Also, based on the spelling and grammar of the Facebook posts, I seriously thought Archie's mother was ESL until you guys started posting videos of her speaking. Yeesh 2x.

Blanche

I am the biggest slut.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, you're right, he did have blood flow to parts of his brain and not a lot of necrosis. On April 8th, right after it happened. Once again you are clipping one out-of-context snippet from your source to come to a completely retarded conclusion because you failed to read or understand the rest of it. If you had, you'd see that on the very next fucking page, it says that by April 15th that he'd not only not improved, but that no blood flow could be detected in any intracranial blood vessels. Even if I leave aside the horrific extent of his brain injuries and the deterioration, I am at a total loss as to how you're not understanding that if your brain is deformed, shrunken and full of holes from the tissue dying and sloughing off into your cerebrospinal fluid, there is zero EEG activity, no circulation, and you have no internal regulation of any autonomic processes, it is safe to say you're fucking dead. "Not much more [necrosis] could occur" doesn't mean anything good you chucklefuck, it means it's so advanced that it can't get any worse, not like it can die again and be double dead.

:story: You are vocally supporting the desecration of a corpse.

I know, I know, I promise this is the last time I'll shit up the thread dignifying this retard with a response. I only bothered in the hope that someone else reading this who has some misconceptions (about the case or brain death itself) can see everything plainly laid out, read explanations that are understandable to non-medfags, and hopefully come to a more informed opinion on the topic, whatever that may be. Maybe move the derailing to its own Deep Thoughts thread? driedsoap should still be threadbanned, not because he has a dissenting opinion, but because this is a text based forum and he cannot fucking read.
This dude needed more than a week ban.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
This dude needed more than a week ban.
He got permabanned

More local gossip. I cannot verify this.

This is Allegedly archies brother trying to run someone over in his car not in minecraft.

Allegedly: Ella is not and has never been a law student even at college level. She's only been attached to the family a few months

A former family member has deleted their account after being cyber bullied by the Army mods.

Screenshot_20220622-213820_Messenger.jpgScreenshot_20220622-213823_Messenger.jpgScreenshot_20220622-213827_Messenger.jpg

Allegedly the dad of archie is OK but the older kids father is a drug dealer. He's been outwardly abusive to people on facebook calling them slags and so forth.

This is all second hand Facebook gossip. I make no implied judgment on whether its true or not, just for the record that these are the now quite persistent rumours coming from locals who claim to know the family and who the family are interacting with online.

Last edited:

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
Oftentimes autistic kids who self harm do so out of a need for extreme stimulation. That's why you will see a kid calm down after he punches himself in the face. I wouldn't be surprised if giving the kid something that shocks them, that *hurts* but is less harmful than slamming their face into a wall, could be helpful. But I'm no expert.
Neither deep brain stimulation or electroshock therapy are felt, so the effect is on misfiring neurons.

As for shock collars... Long term they give them PTSD for obvious reasons. Short term... I mean Lovett, the founder of ABA, beat the kids, and hence he only got results because the kids were terrified of him. I believe he also encouraged parents to smack em. So in the short term it works till the PTSD kicks in.

And it won't work at all in the short term for catatonia unless you're shocking em so hard they seize... and then you're just giving em a heart attack (which, unfortunately, has happened at these places).

In gene therapy news... we can change your hair color!

Basically, patients with the disease have crystals build up in all tissues due to a lack of an enzyme, but we only know its main function is breaking down cysteine. Turns out it also is involved somehow in melanin production.

So they took out some blood stem cells, murdered what they left behind, and edited the stem cells to include the enzyme. They figured since the immune cells go everywhere in the body, they'll make the enzyme everywhere. This meant the 5 patients had less crystals in all the usual places.

The enzyme also got to their hair and turned it from blonde to dark brown. The scientists didnt expect this and now might use it to determine easily if the gene therapy took.

Also interests me because of the delivery method. A massive issue for gene therapy is getting it to the brain and, whilst the brain does have its own immune system, it still lets in immune cells from elsewhere. This method could mean we dont need to inject right into the skull! There'd be less total enzyme activity, but some disorders we need only get like 1% working to solve the problem.

And you remove the risk of off-targetting. By culturing the gene-edited cells, you can take a single one out of the population and see, hey did we edit the right spot?

Skullshatterer

kiwifarms.net
After a very long read on the thread about the Archie case it's sad to see nothing has been done except let his corpse waste more precious resources while it rots away. The first thing to be wasted was the organs, which are priceless resources and the second being the amount of medical resources and doctor's and nurse's time while living children could have better treatment being delayed all because of this insane woman.

I also agree that it was likely there was something wrong with his home environment. I honestly believe he enjoyed gymnastics but I also think his mother definitely enjoyed the attention it brought her, and even if you like something, once someone starts pressuring you to achieve a certain objective it would have stopped being for fun and likely became another burden for him.

There is a lot of fishy things about Hollie in general, it's not only one or two things you can brush off, it's when you take a step back and see the full picture and the result is pretty depressing. There is just too much evidence pointing to the contrary to think she is just a well meaning but ignorant mother that is in deep denial about her son's death. It's since the several changing in accounts on how the incident happened, to the attention-whoring behaviour that dates way back this mess, to being violent to the point of being charged, to the money grifting, to the adding of new lies in her tale such as Archie having been awake and conscious after being taken to the hospital, etc etc.

She is no different from Jahi's mother.

The difference in this case is that it should be a criminal case. How is his suicide not being investigated? There are plenty of cases of depressed adults offing themselves for whatever reason, but it is not normal for a child to think about suicide. It might not be entirely the mother's fault, but that is why it should be investigated in the first place. I don't think it is likely Hollie would be charged even if neglect and psychological abuse could be proved to have had negative effects on Archie, but I wish she would pay for all the lies and misinformation she spread on her still ongoing tirade against reality.

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net
The difference in this case is that it should be a criminal case. How is his suicide not being investigated? There are plenty of cases of depressed adults offing themselves for whatever reason, but it is not normal for a child to think about suicide.

Give it time - once he’s actually dead the coroner will have to get involved. All unexplained/unexpected deaths need an inquest in the U.K.

Ironically, there’s an inquest in progress right now in Essex for another 12 year old,

Googled his name, poor kid: