• ”used to use kiwi until I couldn't ignore the agenda anymore. I hate myself for staying. He would yell at us for posting what he doesnt like”

TARGET HAUL VLOG!!!!7/11/2018

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by C3PBRO, Jul 11, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. Hooktube link

Her haul from exotic Lexington, KY;
    • disposable cutlery/plates
    • water
    • candy
    • soda
    • an additional pillow so she can prop herself up in such a way as to not asphyxiate herself in her sleep with her own fat
    • DVDs
    • a metric fuckton of stickers
    Despite buying a load of garbage be proud of our gorl y'all, she had a journal in her basket but she decided to live with the discomfort of not owning it, and put it back.

AL and Becky talk about which chain restaurant they're going to visit for dinner, despite having Cheesecake Fattory leftovers.

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #1 C3PBRO, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.is
  2. She's graduated to Target now?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. I’m-

33606FEB-14DC-47F7-8918-8E490605FDF5.jpeg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 17
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. This bitch is at a hotel for like 3 nights and really went out and bought a pillow, a case of Pepsi and a case of Coke lmaoooo they are seriously aliens.

Also, she’s “tired from driving”..don’t they live like 2 hours from Lexington? I’m confused.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. She mentions again needing to sleep with tons of pillows.

https://www.healthination.com/health/heart-failure-pillow - What Pillows Signal About Your Heart Health

I said a long time ago that I was wondering if she had Congestive Heart Failure because the pillow thing was a big tip-off, but the fact that she literally BUYS NEW PILLOWS when the hotel has already supplied them with 4 made me want to bring this up again. I hope she doesn't play around with this. Asking how many pillows you sleep with is a seemingly odd yet very standard question that a cardiologist will ask you when you get a heart check.

Also, this part: "I am exhausted and it's only Day 1! Driving, lack of sleep... *shrugs*" How about being 522 lbs and unable to do anything but lay in your house without almost dying?

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. "You and your boyfriend need to lose weight" - Amberlynn Reid

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 65
    • Like Like x 4
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts

kiwifarms.is
  7. horrifying

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Another dress worn as a shirt.

Edit - Make that two. The gray one is a dress, also.

Attached Files:

• Informative  x 24
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    #8 ricecake, Jul 11, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Why buy pillows regardless of the reason? The hotel will deliver as many as you want to use during your stay. Now they have to bring these new pillows back home.

• Agree Agree x 28
    Erica

Erica resident shitlord

kiwifarms.is
  10. Funny. You'd think a whale would know better than keep polluting oceans with disposable plastic cutlery, plates and other junk.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Jesus christ, that shirt makes her look more like a pregnant dog-- that ain't fat, that's just three tiers of boobs, you guise!

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    Arrested For YT Crimes

Arrested For YT Crimes I'm the type that longs for good strokes

kiwifarms.is
  12. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

kiwifarms.is
  13. fat3.PNG

When you're so fat that you can't tell which side's your front and which side's your back.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    #13 Claire, Jul 11, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  14. So, much duck face, much mania. Terrible make up, obvs. If you thought WalMart hauls were boring, buckle the fuck up. More fucking T-shirts, more fucking stickers, more fucking DVD's. I'm not mad at the Happy Gilmore or Cinderella, but bitch got excited about Brandy being in it completely ignoring Whitney. And, y'all, Rickie has fucking had it. He is done. Eric needs to take heed now. He's done with the horseshit. He's not even pretending like most people do to appear polite anymore. Also, AL, let's talk about all this intense editing you do. The entire first 30 seconds was your ass trying to get the camera right.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. First things first... watching the beginning of the video with her trying clothes on... her body is completely deformed and hard to look at. Just saying

And once again, another video where she's sitting down. She'll be completely immobile in no time. :optimistic:

"I got a pillow, just a regular pillow. Why, you ask?" Uhh, the sleep apnea makes it so you have to prop yourself up in bed when you sleep? Just a stab in the dark. Also, why don't you just ask the hotel maid to bring up 10 pillows to your room. I know you're not used to actually getting out of the house and staying in hotels but that is an option.

"Diet soda is SO bad for you. I know. Everyone tells me that."
    "But I don't listen, as per usual."

That grey shirt she bought looks horrible on her. It shows all the lumps and bumps on the front of her body. She should stick with black.

"No I didn't get any journals" lol! My fiancee was half listening to this and heard her say that and said, "Good you have too many." Wow, how does SHE even know that? She might catch glipses here and there of her videos but damn, when someone who doesn't faithfully watch Amber's videos knows she has too many journals, that's pretty bad. haha

More damn stickers. So she decided not to get more journals but satisfied her shopping addiction by buying a shitload of stickers.
    She is on a shopping high. Rewatch the haul and listen to how she talks in a sing songy voice. Almost manic.

"So I just did my makeup". This is where I usually think, "but you didn't wash your nasty hair", however, her hair looks washed. I guess she can't get stuck in the hotel shower so she took advantage of it.

"I don't want to do Five Guys though, I feel like that's way, heart attack style." But the greasy ass food you eat at other restaurants isn't?
    "You've never had Five Guys? Oh my god, it's sooo good! Well, she's never had it before so that makes me feel bad."
    Five Guys it is! Heart attack be damned!

Out of breath just walking down to Eric and Rickie's room. Christ on a cracker.

How rude is it for Eric to invite obnoxious, loud Amber into his room when Rickie's trying to sleep. But we all know Eric has no respect for him so I guess it's whatever.

Untitled.png

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 3
    Oh Hamburgers

Oh Hamburgers Hey fellers!

kiwifarms.is
  16. Amber doesn't want to eat at Five Guys because it's "heart attack style"
    My fucking sides

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

kiwifarms.is
  17. I see she strategically put her hair in front of her massive arms so she could hide them.

:story:

• Agree Agree x 15
    Crisseh

Crisseh American Hero and/or Film Star
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Yikes.. she must be pushing 300lb by now.
    fat fuck.png

• Agree  x 38
    • Feels  x 8
    • Islamic Content  x 4
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    PiggyPie

PiggyPie I only know good.. and ball.. and rape

kiwifarms.is
  19. disgusting

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Not me

Not me It's a me, Mario!

kiwifarms.is
  20. I reckon they will end up switching rooms with Eric because he has a handicap accessible room and she can't step over into the tub.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 540

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.