Feedback Technical Grievances 2 -

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed there are certain reactions that are simultaneously visible to me yet cannot be used. Given the error message, I can only assume that's unintended.
To quote Null...
Penniless hippies get out.
They started being visible right after I earned some trophy points so I thought I got ratings privilege for being a good little user :feels:

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed there are certain reactions that are simultaneously visible to me yet cannot be used. Given the error message, I can only assume that's unintended.

Testing on @Fat Pikachu here (sorry for the spam if that fucks your notifications) - TMI, Semper Fidelis, Islamic Content, Deviant, and Achievement.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Some reactions require donation permissions, such as Semper Fedelis.

Banh Xeo

Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà
kiwifarms.net
Am I missing something super obvious or has it become impossible to change our status/quote? I can find options to change everything else, and I remember changing it on old versions of the site. WTF am I doing wrong?

harbleglarb

kiwifarms.net
apologies if this is a solved issue, not sure what to search to find out.

i browse the forum on Opera, and with almost every embedded youtube video in posts, the video will flash/blink (appear and disappear at a steady rate), and the page will constantly be "loading" (spinning circle on the tab, but it's not actually loading anything).

is there a way to solve this?

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to permanently keep BB code on?
For some reason every once in a while It'll be turned off and I'll have to toggle it back on again.

Not a huge deal, just kind of annoying.

Happens on all my devices, but specifically on Brave for Android on a Samsung phone, Brave for iPhone, and on my windows laptop running Brave.

Toasty

If I did it fast, that's an act of kindness
kiwifarms.net
I'm encountering a glitch on the ratings button on mobile. Usually when you had the "like" button for a moment you get the menu for the various post ratings. Now it doesn't do that. All I can do is "like".

TL;DR, ratings button broken on mobile. (:_(

• Agree
Reactions: Nebula Slasher

Nebula Slasher

Spergy Fag
kiwifarms.net
I'm encountering a glitch on the ratings button on mobile. Usually when you had the "like" button for a moment you get the menu for the various post ratings. Now it doesn't do that. All I can do is "like".

TL;DR, ratings button broken on mobile. (:_(
Yeah, I just ran into this issue, except that it seems exclusive to the June 8th CWC topic. I could agree with the previous post just fine. Not sure what's going on.

Blood Bath & Beyond

Proud Cracker
kiwifarms.net
Website is running like shit for me right now. Keep getting 502 bad gateway errors with the fault being found with the host. It eventually loads if I slam that mothafukin refresh button a few times. Is the farms getting DDoS'd or something?

• DRINK!
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we being DDoSed. I've been getting 502 errors on both domains for the last couple of hours and it's getting worse.

WIN 10 64-bit
Brave Version 0.65.118 Chromium: 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Website is running like shit for me right now. Keep getting 502 bad gateway errors with the fault being found with the host. It eventually loads if I slam that mothafukin refresh button a few times. Is the farms getting DDoS'd or something?
Felt like it over on my end. Must be Vordy or some other dumbass.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to think the "DDoS attacks" are actually just null fucking up running this site and the "DDoS attacks" are an excuse.
Look, Null has never promised 5 9's of uptime. You should be happy to have your shitposting forum available 99.99% of the time. Do you think you could maintain 99.9% availability when every shitbag on the internet is attacking you?

Blood Bath & Beyond

Proud Cracker
kiwifarms.net
big thanks to the people on my discord who just send me a message instead of calling me when the downtime is happening at 4 in the fucking morning my time and everyone knows it's at 4 in the fucking morning my time but no one cares enough to actually ring.
I didn't realize that you were so easily reachable.

Anyway, editing this about a half-hour later, but the website is still struggling, so it looks the attacker/s are still at it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: YayLasagna
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino