Teen Titans GO! Movie Teaser Trailer Salt - Cartoon Spergs strike back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slamerella

What's an hour?
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, is TTG even popular? Recently a bunch of cable providers dropped Cartoon Network because of harsh ratings and also because no one was watching it, apparently it was only being viewed at night around 8 PM to 3 AM. I've not heard people watching shows early in the morning, let alone, I don't even hear anything about other shows on Cartoon Network. No Steven Universe, no Sonic Boom, no... Actually, has there been any new series even? I've not heard anything about new series let alone new seasons. The only things I know is that Regular Show ended, like an actual ending, and that Gumball got cancelled or that was just a rumor.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, is TTG even popular? Recently a bunch of cable providers dropped Cartoon Network because of harsh ratings and also because no one was watching it, apparently it was only being viewed at night around 8 PM to 3 AM. I've not heard people watching shows early in the morning, let alone, I don't even hear anything about other shows on Cartoon Network. No Steven Universe, no Sonic Boom, no... Actually, has there been any new series even? I've not heard anything about new series let alone new seasons. The only things I know is that Regular Show ended, like an actual ending, and that Gumball got cancelled or that was just a rumor.

A bit :offtopic:, with a dash of :optimistic:, but there are rumors that one of the reasons why TTG takes up a lot of space in the CN schedule is that it's some elaborate trolling scheme set forth by CN, which makes a little bit of sense, seeing how this one show sparks up a shitload of drama. The more these jokers spew out their garbage about how great the original show was, and how this show should die in a chasm, the more dough the CN crew can rake in.

Speaking of, I find it ridiculously funny how some of these tards would bitch about how the creators would make fun of their haters, and even their fans, but yet nobody talks about the MLP:FIM staff doing the exact same shit to their own cringy fanbase. In fact, some stuff they said would probably be 10 times worse than anything the TTG people have said on the show.

Last edited:

Slamerella

What's an hour?
kiwifarms.net
A bit :offtopic:, with a dash of :optimistic:, but there are rumors that one of the reasons why TTG takes up a lot of space in the CN schedule is that it's some elaborate trolling scheme set forth by CN, which makes a little bit of sense, seeing how this one show sparks up a shitload of drama. The more these jokers spew out their garbage about how great the original show was, and how this show should die in a chasm, the more dough the CN crew can rake in.

Speaking of, I find it ridiculously funny how some of these tards would bitch about how the creators would make fun of their haters, and even their fans, but yet nobody talks about the MLP:FIM staff doing the exact same shit to their own cringy fanbase. In fact, some stuff they said would probably be 10 times worse than anything the TTG people have said on the show.
So a "Bad publicity is good publicity stunt" eh? Sounds kind of ridiculous. If that is the case I can see why lots of cable providers dropped CN. Not only is this a dick move but it's a great way to lose audience, interest, and investors. It'd be like if suddenly Capcom were to taunt Mega Man fans constantly about no new game. Or Nintendo making fun of people who want Mother 3 to finally come to the west after Mother 1 (now Earthbound Beginnings) to come to the west. Or if Sony suddenly said all their old games are shit, and you should be playing newer games on the PS4 and not Playstation 1 games..

Except they did multiple times

Incoming autism.
On the topic of "haters," the thing that I've noted many times is that the people who wrote TTG said they loved the original show, but it quickly turned into "we don't know anything about the old TTG" quite literally, in the same interview. As much as I hate the idea of rebooting something as prolific as Teen Titans after what we thought was a hiatus and ending the series on not only a cliffhanger but also the Season premier becoming this, there were, and still are better ways around it. The Powerpuff Girls crossover is one of the few good episodes only because the girls are actually in character and work better in this style of show (which is ironic as fuck now that I think about it.) Sonic Boom is a good show and it doesn't take itself seriously, and it doesn't tout itself about being better than anything ever and was Sega's idea, as an alternate line of franchising. Teen Titans Go shouldn't exist, but neither should a lot of shows really. A lot of CN has been "throw something at a wall, cancel what sticks with a majority." I've heard accusations of Young Justice getting cancelled because it was mainly a female audience and someone said "girls don't buy toys" which I've found no proof of. I've heard that reasons other shows got cancelled was disagreements, but C. H. Greenblatt has proven otherwise when Chowder got cancelled, saying it just wasn't popular enough.

tl;dr, Cartoon Network is slowly becoming exactly that, Cartoon Network singular, and can't really do much with new stuff and have to resort to the old and just going along with what is popular or in TTG's case, infamous.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr, Cartoon Network is slowly becoming exactly that, Cartoon Network singular, and can't really do much with new stuff and have to resort to the old and just going along with what is popular or in TTG's case, infamous.

Amazingly, this scheme actually works for them. Why else would they make a TTG movie? The network can easily profit off of the amount of hate TTG gets. In other words, the tards don't even realize they're only making the show grow and grow by giving it constant attention. Not to mention, the show is pretty popular amongst kids. I mean, it worked with the Emoji movie when that was the next best thing to hate, it literally grossed $217 million dollars, which is more than most of Sony Pictures Animations other movies have grossed.

Last edited:

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
IMHO, as far as I'm concerned...

They're just mad that Steven Universe or whatever else they hype up to appeal to non-kids (e.g.: barely anyone) on 4/8/whatever-chan isn't getting this treatment. I can't stress that enough, really. Mostly because that's all I really see, no matter how much people simply tell me TTG! Stinks in their opinions (that they foolishly continue to treat as if it were FACT in their small, sad, pathetic minds.).

And again - no, I'm not any real fan of the show (TTG!), either - I'm just laughing at these fools/whiners like the rest of you, honestly.

Last edited:

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
217 million dollars?
Part of me hopes that at least 1/4 of those were ironic.

Stupid people give money to stupid things all the time; this is expected with cartoon spergs, especially.

I don't see this movie due out soon being anything less or different, unless only counting the kids begging their parents to take them to see it - and good for them; I'd rather not ruin their good time if they can get it, unlike everyone screeching for OGTT to come back stupidly & pathetically are - and which will never happen and I'm A-OK with that because we don't need another BS reboot around here.

Last edited:

Slamerella

What's an hour?
kiwifarms.net
Stupid people give money to stupid things all the time; this is expected with cartoon spergs, especially.

I don't see this movie due out soon neung anything less or different, unless only counting the kids begging their parents to take them to see it - and good for them; I'd rather not ruin their good time if they can get it like everyone screeching for OGTT to come back stupidly & pathetically are.
I think some people wanted to go see it ironically. One guy who watched it said that it was the best worst movie you could watch, and that it's a cinematic masterpiece "on how to not capitalize on merchandise, franchises, and anything that could potentially be movie material" and that's the only reason you should watch it.

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
I think some people wanted to go see it ironically. One guy who watched it said that it was the best worst movie you could watch, and that it's a cinematic masterpiece "on how to not capitalize on merchandise, franchises, and anything that could potentially be movie material" and that's the only reason you should watch it.

.....Or you could just ignore it completely and vote with your wallet by not going to see it when it comes out. But that requires common sense - something these r.etards don't have and deliberately refuse to get.

Slamerella

What's an hour?
kiwifarms.net
Unikitty, some character from The Lego Movie, I guess, just started at the beginning of January.

I just saw an ad for their 200th episode, so no, it's not cancelled
I heard rumors back then. I guess things change.

.....Or you could just ignore it completely and vote with your wallet by not going to see it when it comes out. But that requires common sense - something these r.etards don't have and deliberately refuse to get.
People use their money in many ways, but I feel some people just do it for their masochistic desires and such. I don't think people who went to see the Emoji Movie went there for a good time, let alone wanted to see a good movie. I remember some people who went to this Justin Bieber movie and they'd play Vuvuzelas (remember when those were relevant?) every time someone said smile.

Also, Theatre security is shit when it comes to ticket checking. I've paid for shit tier tickets and saw high profile flicks and they never cared. That could be an explanation as to why Emoji Movie got those numbers.

Not that I would know that would be a case from first hand experience...

Draza

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gumball had ending. I watched recently on Youtube, but totally forget it a long time ago.

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
Well, just expect Mr. Enter to go full on butt-hurt on this movie, and his fans will do the same. I really can't stand that fandom. None of those kids even seem to think for themselves, and they just go on to REEEEEE over basically every cartoon that Enter made a negative review on. Especially TTG.

Hey - why else do you think the "Western Animation community" in general is so frowned upon? Besides other reasons?? It's not just En-tard / Stri-tard, either.

weirdMcGee

the autistic miko trapped in a piss tank
kiwifarms.net
Hey - why else do you think the "Western Animation community" in general is so frowned upon? Besides other reasons?? It's not just En-tard / Stri-tard, either.
though i can understand these people's concerns, it really ticks me off that a movie can garner this much salt in the fandom.

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
though i can understand these people's concerns, it really ticks me off that a movie can garner this much salt in the fandom.

...And once again, all of this is keeping in mind that OG TT wasn't that good to begin with, let alone going this fucking crazy over. Kinda makes me smile hearing TTG! has legit fans, too - that are nowhere near this sad, either.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another Emoji movie? This is going to be a horrible summer of 2018.

That’s never been said before, no sir-e.

Edit: Jesus, nobody can tell I'm being sarcastic? I literally posted earlier about how autistic shit like this is and people still think I'm being serious? Never underestimate the power of :autism:, I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.