Celebrity Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931836

I know everyone ages and you'd expect her to look better in her early years, but oof.
If Tess was serious about losing weight and dropped the FA bullcrap, she could maybe find more modeling work*

*Provided that she is honest about her sizing, treats people around her better and stopped biting the hand that feeds her.

All in all though, Tess would be better off not using social media for a while and getting a normie desk job. Modeling for most people isn’t long term and she’s really aging badly.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Or she looks like a drunk person walking past a cop car, trying to look sober.

"Just be normal. Act natural. Just be cool. YEAH LOOK AT MY TITS OFFICER JUICY BOOTY! Ok act natural, perfectly normal, totally sober, just... just get to the store before you puke."
A proper walk on a runway requires walking foot over foot in a straight line. You have to be able to cross your legs or at least have them meet for a handshake. She's not physically capable of a proper walk.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Orange lipgloss and badly applied turquoise liner is not a good look, Tess.
You saying that got me thinking.

Aren't orange and blue on opposite ends of the color spectrum (or close to it)? Also, your skin tone matters when it comes to applying makeup. If you're warmer complected, warmer colors is a better idea (pinks, reds, corals, etc). If you're cooler complected, cooler colors make more sense (blues, purples, greens). She's wearing both. One is going to clash, and orange lip color isn't really a good idea anyway ever.

For someone who claims she's a model, she really doesn't know anything about beauty. I'm far from being a makeup connoisseur and even I can tell you she sucks at it. I can't imagine why she doesn't get modelling gigs anymore.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931836

I know everyone ages and you'd expect her to look better in her early years, but oof.
Her big selling point was "big girl with a pretty and normal sized face". She used to have a very cute cleft chin, too - before it dissolved into fat and fillers. She was never going to be a high fashion model, but it was enough for catalog modeling and a good social media presence brand.
Screenshot_20190911-080153_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190911-080109_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190911-080010_Chrome.jpg

She was an actual size 20-22 who could cross her legs when she first gained ground via campaigns for Domino Dollhouse and around the pinup / burlesque scene.
Screenshot_20190911-080435_Chrome.jpg

But even before she got preggers however many times Nick has managed to breach her bulwark, he helped to fatten up his prize pig by 100 pounds or more. Not that I've heard her complain about it. But somehow, she claims she's only gone up to a "22-24" - and she's added the 24 with clenched teeth - dispite obviously having gained almost 200 pounds since the last photo above.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Aren't orange and blue on opposite ends of the color spectrum (or close to it)?
Pretty much polar opposites.

It's a meme now that a good chunk of movie posters are essentially blues and oranges for this reason.

No need to archive the above; just a lazy Googled article.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her big selling point was "big girl with a pretty and normal sized face". She used to have a very cute cleft chin, too - before it dissolved into fat and fillers. She was never going to be a high fashion model, but it was enough for catalog modeling and a good social media presence brand.
View attachment 932136View attachment 932137View attachment 932138

She was an actual size 20-22 who could cross her legs when she first gained ground via campaigns for Domino Dollhouse and around the pinup / burlesque scene.
View attachment 932149

But even before she got preggers however many times Nick has managed to breach her bulwark, he helped to fatten up his prize pig by 100 pounds or more. Not that I've heard her complain about it. But somehow, she claims she's only gone up to a "22-24" - and she's added the 24 with clenched teeth - dispite obviously having gained almost 200 pounds since the last photo above.
and god damn, it isn't that hard to stay the weight she was at. She still would have had to count up the calories to keep herself a consistent weight, but she would have a lot of calories to eat each day however she wanted. Most people who make a career out of their looks have to work infinitely harder and deprive themselves constantly, but tess wouldn't do a trivial amount of work. Her husband's gross fetish and her complete refusal to maintain her appearance ruined a great opportunity. I was at the mall recently and noticed that there are a lot more stores for fat women these days, she really could have made a great career out of plus sized fashion. What a fucking idiot. She threw it away for what, cake? cheetos?

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
and god damn, it isn't that hard to stay the weight she was at. She still would have had to count up the calories to keep herself a consistent weight, but she would have a lot of calories to eat each day however she wanted. Most people who make a career out of their looks have to work infinitely harder and deprive themselves constantly, but tess wouldn't do a trivial amount of work. Her husband's gross fetish and her complete refusal to maintain her appearance ruined a great opportunity. I was at the mall recently and noticed that there are a lot more stores for fat women these days, she really could have made a great career out of plus sized fashion. What a fucking idiot. She threw it away for what, cake? cheetos?
Far more lucrative careers have been ruined over addictions. Tess should have put a lot more effort into figuring out how to treat her emotional eating, but when you’re entitled I guess you just do what you want.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
I don't know that she could have. She still fits into Torrid clothing. But she doesn't work there. She lost that gig not because of her size, but because she tried to demand more money than she'd signed off to in her contract. Even if she managed to stay a 20/22 forever, I don't think she'd have many more gigs. Her narcissistic ass would find a way to burn bridges no matter what.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I don't know that she could have. She still fits into Torrid clothing. But she doesn't work there. She lost that gig not because of her size, but because she tried to demand more money than she'd signed off to in her contract. Even if she managed to stay a 20/22 forever, I don't think she'd have many more gigs. Her narcissistic ass would find a way to burn bridges no matter what.
Catalog model with a supermodel attitude.

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Catalog model with a supermodel attitude.
Even though she’s burnt all those bridges and is a has-been, she has had a pretty good career as a niche plus size model. Besides Ashley Graham, Tess is one of the most well known plus-size models at the moment. The problem for Tess though, is that she’s ballooned so much and has had way too many demands to make anyone want to hire her (and if they do, it’s only for social clout). Ashely on the other hand has been far more humble, stayed roughly the same weight and has worked hard in maintaining good relationships with those that would hire her. Tess has had far more luck than she probably deserves. Even most regular size catalog models don’t get to have the recognition Tess has. Tess peaked when she signed onto M1LK management and it has been downhill since then. I can’t imagine how jealous Tess is of Ashley though.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Even though she’s burnt all those bridges and is a has-been, she has had a pretty good career as a niche plus size model. Besides Ashley Graham, Tess is one of the most well known plus-size models at the moment. The problem for Tess though, is that she’s ballooned so much and has had way too many demands to make anyone want to hire her (and if they do, it’s only for social clout). Ashely on the other hand has been far more humble, stayed roughly the same weight and has worked hard in maintaining good relationships with those that would hire her. Tess has had far more luck than she probably deserves. Even most regular size catalog models don’t get to have the recognition Tess has. Tess peaked when she signed onto M1LK management and it has been downhill since then. I can’t imagine how jealous Tess is of Ashley though.
I'm not a fan of Ashley Graham, but even I will point out that she actually works at keeping her body in decent shape. Yes, she carries a lot of extra fat, but you can't tell me she doesn't work out in order to maintain a certain shape--fat hangs differently on a person with actual muscle mass than it does on a sedentary couchweight, and underneath it all I'll bet she's pretty damned fit. She also has good skin, and a much healthier glow about her than most ordinary women her size, so I doubt the calories needed to maintain her level of chub don't come from eating garbage--no devouring quarter-sheet cakes all by herself.

Ashley Graham has to maintain her body at certain measurements in order to keep working steadily, just like any other model, and she's obviously got the discipline and respect for those who hire her to do that, and makes it a priority. Tess, in the meantime, keeps lying about her size as she grows ever fatter, rougher-looking, and more unhireable, while still maintaining an attitude of, "Fuck you, I'm Tess Holliday, and I'm a supermodel!"

Ashley Graham is still fat, and I would not have sex with her, but she's a professional at what she does, and I can respect that. I also expect that when her modeling career comes to an end, she's smart enough to have a new career waiting in the wings. Tess? She's a lucky amateur who thinks she's a pro, and she'll probably die of a heart attack during a feeder fetish livestream. She has no fucking clue.

Paleololicon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932136View attachment 932137View attachment 932138

View attachment 932149

She's a 22-24 in Layne Bryant/Torrid size, which is like 16x what human sizes are.

Her face is her biggest tragedy too. Like, she would be a solid 8 or 9 if she lost about 300 elbees. She won't however. It's probably for the better that she's as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a 22-24 in Layne Bryant/Torrid size, which is like 16x what human sizes are.

Her face is her biggest tragedy too. Like, she would be a solid 8 or 9 if she lost about 300 elbees. She won't however. It's probably for the better that she's as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.
I don’t know about that. It honestly would be nice if she lost the weight and gained an even bigger ego because of it. It would also ensure that she would produce more tard cum because she’d be living longer. It would be funny to see her try to backtrack on the #effyourbeautystandards as well.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino