Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201261
More virtue signaling from Tess.
This is definitely leading up to her saying Bowie is nonbinary or a trans girl. All the pieces are there.
Enormous and greasy. What do you still have, Tess? What is "it"? Herpes? Pre existing conditions due to super morbid obesity?
View attachment 1201272View attachment 1201273View attachment 1201274View attachment 1201275View attachment 1201276
....is that shirt supposed to be see through? Even if so, I doubt that much. It's barely holding her in.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, sure you worked out Tess. That's why you put on a thick layer of make-up. FFS, how do people fall for this bozo? She probably needed helping back up after getting into that lunge position for her precious photos.
oh you know she did! I saw a clip of one of her older photoshoots, when she was smaller. She did a kneeling pose and two large men had to help her stand up again.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Those face pictures show how stressed her IG filters are. Because compared with her fat-girl angle shot in the translucent workout clothes that look like they're about to tear themselves free of her porcine body reveals the sudden vanishing of the frowny jowl lines and the triple chin accompanied by the blubbery ass-chin.

#bopodontmeannothingtoTess
#filterthisshit
#healthyatanybloodpressure

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how she's impeccably geared up for such a hard workout... photo - hair tied back in an "I mean business!" manner , the de rigueur smoky eye & presumably fashionable workout clothing.

I really admire how she's able to keep the soles of her shoes so CLEAN. Why, it's like they've hardly ever been walked on, never mind been subjected to the elephantine force of her doing any workout, ever.

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
So I decided to check Nick's Reddit. The dumbass is still posting under his real name.

This sounds creepy as fuck. Maybe he didn't mean anything by it, but geez.
1585202505277.png

For some reason his attempts at being a hipster piss me off.
1585202862029.png

See, I'd agree with him here (that it's no one else's business; I don't think using the word queer is a good idea), but....
1585203069166.png

He says this one day later.
1585203126015.png

The OP found a buttplug by their kitchen sink. Am I missing something? He got over 100 upvotes for saying it's ridiculous to be offended by a buttplug in the kitchen.
1585203430838.png

In reference to Jeffree Star. Not sure if he is actually attempting to contribute to the conversation or if he just wants attention because narcissism.
1585202901543.png

Overall he's been mostly quiet. He hardly ever mentions Bowie or Rylee, which you'd think he would from how much of a doting father he claims to be.

Last edited:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Same age as his son? So ... four? Eh? Does he mean the teenager Rylee, who is not and never was his son? He didn't legally adopt him as far as I'm aware and he has no biological relationship to him.

If you think leaving things that have been up your anal passage in a place where food is prepared is reasonable and not fucking grotesque, you're a pathetic degenerate of the first water. Just like Nick.

Jeffree Star story is likely true, guy's as big a tacky trashheap as any other cow on here. People who don't have personality disorderes of some kind rarely end up making their name via endless internet and personal dramas or hacking their faces into new snd alien shapes by age 30 either. Birds of a feather, Tess, Nick and him, only one is actually a millionaire.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I decided to check Nick's Reddit. The dumbass is still posting under his real name.

This sounds creepy as fuck. Maybe he didn't mean anything by it, but geez.
View attachment 1203473

For some reason his attempts at being a hipster piss me off.
View attachment 1203477

See, I'd agree with him here (that it's no one else's business; I don't think using the word queer is a good idea), but....
View attachment 1203480

He says this one day later.
View attachment 1203481

The OP found a buttplug by their kitchen sink. Am I missing something? He got over 100 upvotes for saying it's ridiculous to be offended by a buttplug in the kitchen.
View attachment 1203484

In reference to Jeffree Star. Not sure if he is actually attempting to contribute to the conversation or if he just wants attention because narcissism.
View attachment 1203478

Overall he's been mostly quiet. He hardly ever mentions Bowie or Rylee, which you'd think he would from how much of a doting father he claims to be.
"Well hello insecure 14 year old child. I abandoned a stepson just about your age. Tell me your worries and fears privately, because the other grown ups just wouldn't understand out special connection." - the most chomo sentence ever written

Nick is stocking shelves at a grocery back in Brisbane, living in his childhood bedroom, reminiscing about the time he brushed shoulders with sorta famous people and just generally being that weird older persin linked to your high school friend group who is completely unable to let go of their youth and enjoys teens because that's the only audience who believes them wise.