Tess Holliday / Ryann Maegen Hoven - Landwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
Good one, Tess! A clapback for the ages. Just a step above "Nuh-uh!"
Those clown emojis? *chef's kiss *. That surely made him run to his room, jump onto his bed, and cry into a pillow.
So savage.
She's been a big fan of calling people clowns lately, despite being the one who's constantly slapping on drag-queen tier makeup on top of having the body shape of a circus freak.

So when are people going to start calling her racist about this? Clearly she's a big supporter of Honkler.

Either that or she's secretly now an ICP fan now. Gotta get back to her white trash roots, y'all!

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The rest of the article. It. IS. INFURIATING. Rylee lives with his "dad", all by his own choice! She doesn't take Bowie with her for walks, because fuck him for not being able to ride a bike! Rylee is going to take anti depressants whether he wants to or not! Quarantining with best friend, totally not homeless!
Screenshot_20200522-221741_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200522-221822_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200522-221946_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200522-222007_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200522-222021_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200522-222042_Facebook.jpg

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, fuck you Ryann. Your son has "an anxiety disorder" because his mother kicked him out of the house at age 13, not to mention that his mother is an unstable narc nightmare who obviously prefers the new baby to himself. It's just that she's almost TOO good at holding healthy boundries with the teenage son she kicked out. Sometimes she needs to be less perfect, guise.
View attachment 1312940
if parenting "is just guilt and anxiety 24/7" you're doing it wrong.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
kiwifarms.net
She's been a big fan of calling people clowns lately, despite being the one who's constantly slapping on drag-queen tier makeup on top of having the body shape of a circus freak.

So when are people going to start calling her racist about this? Clearly she's a big supporter of Honkler.

Either that or she's secretly now an ICP fan now. Gotta get back to her white trash roots, y'all!
From my experience if its something she can brush off or get you targeted by her ham beast followers you get the clown.

If you say something really cutting and something she cant share aka "Is pawning your kid off on an ex the way to get on parents mag?" you just get blocked.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
The rest of the article. It. IS. INFURIATING. Rylee lives with his "dad", all by his own choice! She doesn't take Bowie with her for walks, because fuck him for not being able to ride a bike! Rylee is going to take anti depressants whether he wants to or not! Quarantining with best friend, totally not homeless!
View attachment 1313232View attachment 1313233View attachment 1313234View attachment 1313235View attachment 1313236View attachment 1313237
She’s actively being misleading calling him Rylee’s dad. It sounds a lot better if people think he’s living with another parent, not one of her ex boyfriends that she pawned him off on. What a shitty mother.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Oh, fuck you Ryann. Your son has "an anxiety disorder" because his mother kicked him out of the house at age 13, not to mention that his mother is an unstable narc nightmare who obviously prefers the new baby to himself. It's just that she's almost TOO good at holding healthy boundries with the teenage son she kicked out. Sometimes she needs to be less perfect, guise.
View attachment 1312940
I'd be anxious around her too.

Seriously though, poor Rylee. 14 and already dealing with 'an anxiety disorder' (this could be any number of things, from generalized anxiety disorder to panic attacks).
View attachment 1313232View attachment 1313233View attachment 1313234View attachment 1313235View attachment 1313236View attachment 1313237
1. Well, at least they're out in public. I can say from experience that with people like this it's best to not be alone with them for too long or the abuse starts. In public she has an appearance to uphold.
2. She makes it sound like Bowie never cries unless he's trying to manipulate. That's definitely not projection.
3. Please Tess, for the love of god DO NOT put your teenage son on fucking psych meds. Please. I honestly think that's the worst part about that article. Those can fuck you up and make you worse at that age. Sure, it can help, but he'll be lucky if it helps immediately and doesn't cause other problems. I doubt she'll force it down his throat (gotta keep up the 'my body my choice' narrative) but she's clearly manipulating him into agreeing to this.

At this point, the best thing she can do for her kid is just stay the fuck away from him.

Last edited:

Nick gur

kiwifarms.net
Please God, no.
View attachment 1310885 View attachment 1310887 Mental health advice, from her??? Jfc

Why the stupid filter? I mean, to me it makes this whole thing less sincere. But then again, it's Tess we are talking about...
If grandma had the sense of humour Tess is claiming then those screenshots of tess' "work" would be from sending them to her old lady friends saying "😂 get a load of this"

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Wow, so she is outright lying about her son being pawned off on an ex.

I'm so tired of this bs taking care of my mental health/self care that is just an excuse for shitty people to get away with being absolute cunts/not being held accountable and the worst part, which we see with Tess...excuse to be absolute shit neglectful parents.

America's Giggling Gigolo

Pustulant, devoted servant of grandfather Nurgle
kiwifarms.net
Wow... denying the kid's father is one of the lowest things I think Tess has ever done. Someone stop me if I'm wrong. How confusing it must be for Rylee to read this article (because he will) and see her mom spew such lies from her stubbled, bullfrog-looking gullet. I wonder what Nick must think of these developments. He probably doesn't give a shit, he's just as lousy of a parent. He probably loves it.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Imagine a kid with a chronically unstable lifestyle, mother moving an emotionally unstable, dramaqueen of a man (Nick) in and then out of his life, that man then disappearing, then losing your home and getting parcelled out to yet another of mother's exes when she can't fit him in her new life/home getting anxious!

Of course the answer here is not 'drug the kid'. It's give the kid the stability and boundaries kids need and you in your endless narcissistic quest to 'live muh best life!!!' which apparently amounts to never being there and spending all your money on bullshit like botox, lip filler and false nails) deny him.

Chemical imbalances, my arse. What that kid is feeling is the absolutely natural consequence of being in his environment. Anybody would feel anxious not knowing where they will live next, or with whom. His life has been disrupted, and his own needs ignored, with no choice given to him (whatever Tess says) for years. He knows far too long how messy life can be, how unreliable his own parents/ pseudo-parents are/have been, and expresses it with anxiety. Getting him on meds at that age is not the answer. Fuck Tess, seriously.

FFS, she even admitted to never being around the kids pre-pandemic. Says everything, really.

As for Bowie going to Montessori .. o rly. Montessori is private schooling and isn't exactly cheap. It's also a very middle class liberal/hippy kind of parent thing. If she WAS managing to pay for that in some way, I can only imagine the looks the type of parent who frequents that kind of school would give Tess, arriving in her gaudy ghetto outfits and trash behavior.

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chemical imbalances, my arse. What that kid is feeling is the absolutely natural consequence of being in his environment. Anybody would feel anxious not knowing where they will live next, or with whom. His life has been disrupted, and his own needs ignored, with no choice given to him (whatever Tess says) for years. He knows far too long how messy life can be, how unreliable his own parents/ pseudo-parents are/have been, and expresses it with anxiety. Getting him on meds at that age is not the answer. Fuck Tess, seriously.
Tess' answer for everything is food, booze, or pills, so of course she thinks that drugging her son is the best solution. Tess knows better than a trained therapist, obviously. All those assholes do is tell her to stop using food and booze as a band-aid. How dare they!

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Of course the answer here is not 'drug the kid'. It's give the kid the stability and boundaries kids need and you in your endless narcissistic quest to 'live muh best life!!!' which apparently amounts to never being there and spending all your money on bullshit like botox, lip filler and false nails) deny him.
This brings up a good question--how is she going to pay for meds? No way does she have insurance, and those medications can go into the thousand dollar range per bottle. It'd be at least a few hundred I'd imagine. This pretty much confirms she's either full of shit about putting him on medications, doesn't know how much it would cost, or she's on Medicaid, which is honestly somewhat feasible.

At this point, the best thing for him is therapy and getting away from her. Unfortunately, I doubt he'd really be able to do much with therapy because she seems the type to either convince him she's not the problem or scare him into not saying anything bad about her ever, including in therapy, assuming she let him go at all.
As for Bowie going to Montessori .. o rly. Montessori is private schooling and isn't exactly cheap. It's also a very middle class liberal/hippy kind of parent thing. If she WAS managing to pay for that in some way, I can only imagine the looks the type of parent who frequents that kind of school would give Tess, arriving in her gaudy ghetto outfits and trash behavior.
My brother went to a Montessori school for a year. There's an application process and often a waiting list. It's also very hands off from what I gathered. It is extremely unlikely they'd let a child like Bowie, who wasn't potty trained until recently, go there.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine a kid with a chronically unstable lifestyle, mother moving an emotionally unstable, dramaqueen of a man (Nick) in and then out of his life, that man then disappearing, then losing your home and getting parcelled out to yet another of mother's exes when she can't fit him in her new life/home getting anxious!

FFS, she even admitted to never being around the kids pre-pandemic. Says everything, really.

Rylee has suffered the standard, unstable white trash single mom parenting style PLUS his mom is a terrible narcissist who broadcasts her morbidly obese ass all over social media. Even worse Tess has been clout chasing in LA for half his life, trying to get famous.

I can’t think of anything worse for a teenager in LA than having a fat, poor, desperate clout chaser as a mother who’s all over IG. A mother who always ensured her son felt like a burden, was #17975 on her priority list and when he finally got old enough to get angry about it she gets rid of him and pawns him off on an ex-BF. (he probably felt doubly rejected thanks to Jolene and Nick dumping him too.)

Anti-depressants won’t do shit for him. His issue isn’t a chemical imbalance, it’s a shitty, unstable childhood where he was starved for parental affection. If he isn’t dead from a purposeful or accidental OD before 21 I’ll be shocked. I hope above all else he tries to be the opposite of Tess, finds happiness and cuts all contact with her. It would be great if he left LA and moved in with his uncle who appears very wise to Tess’s toxicity and seems to lead a stable family life that Rylee would greatly benefit from.

junafolia

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't seem to understand that she's a terrible mother for letting her son get an anxiety disorder, yes it could just happen but most of the time its external factors and parents are meant to protect their children. Yet her negligence and terrible treatment has caused it.
You cant have that much of an unstable life then chalk it up to just "chemical imbalnces" she's so irresponsible, I'd say she's filled with denial but she only thinks about herself. I know how terrible it can be and he is too young to deserve this.
Also she doesn't even mention therapy, no finding the root of this problem or ways to help she just wants to shove pills on him which imo are a plaster on a gunshot wound when it comes to something as complex and deep rooted as anxiety. And here this bitch goes again, desperate to publicly spread personal and sensitive information about her son that values privacy, no wonder he has anxiety.
Just because she took an instagram course in self affirmation doesnt make her a therapist. I can't believe her first thought is yay me and my son share a mental condition. Take him to a goddamn doctor so he can get real help, the poor boy doesnt even understand his condition yet.
I hope he's just going through those teenage emotions/rough times from how she's ruined his life and his distance from her will do some healing and she (overexcitedly) misdiagnosed him because his life is hard enough as it is and he's fighting an uphill battle.

Last edited:

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Also she doesn't even mention therapy, no finding the root of this problem
Of course she doesn't because his problems can all be traced back to the horrible lifestyle forced on the poor kid by his shit mother.

Tess doesn't allow things that make her look bad.
It is why I think she changed her tune from the Parents magazine article...which gave the truth to Rylee's living situation.

Now all the sudden he lives with his Dad and Bowie is going to be attending private school?

Tess sure as hell isn't going to allow Rylee the help he needs because it would come down to her disgusting neglectful ass having to make major changes or at the very least admit she is at fault. A narc like her isn't going to do that/step out of her comfort zone even if it is for her child. She hasn't done it his whole life, she isn't going to start now.

Last edited:

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Wow... denying the kid's father is one of the lowest things I think Tess has ever done. Someone stop me if I'm wrong. How confusing it must be for Rylee to read this article (because he will) and see her mom spew such lies from her stubbled, bullfrog-looking gullet. I wonder what Nick must think of these developments. He probably doesn't give a shit, he's just as lousy of a parent. He probably loves it.
Nick and Tess are the quintessential two spider mans pointing at each other. So he probably does love this since it just gives him more validation for being the “better” parent.

Being a fat kid in metropolitan California would give anyone an anxiety disorder. Rylee needs some exercise, a good diet and counseling. Even putting adults on anti-anxieties long-term is a terrible idea. Klonopin/Xanax are addictive and set the body to be more anxious when the substance isn’t in the system. And SSRIs would make him more fat, 100%. But it’s common for lazy people to want a quick fix - it would surprise me if Tess wasn’t on SSRIs herself. She’s the kind of parent who would shove Ritalin at her kid so she could go back to taking butt pictures for the sad fatties and fetishists who follow her.