u kno who da fuck it is tha skullz manifesto -

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard2heart2heart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think someone could make a video of a quadriplegic man in a wheelchair saying "I will use karate moves to destroy you for gaming" and John Flynt would try to say it's legitimate. Tyce's video is bound to get picked up and taken seriously if he sees it.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone is either typing for him or he's one step closer to reading that book of spells he bought.
Tyce currently is living with his mother. One of her conditions was that he get a job (which he got fired from at McDonalds) and that he take classes in order to become literate (which seems to have... some success so far). As far as we can tell Tyce's motives for agreeing to at least the reading classes is that he honestly believes once he can read he'll be able to cast magic spells from arcane scrolls or whatever. His alternative living environment might have other affects on him apart from this (Less/More availability to drugs, different diet, social interactions, etc. etc.) Its been established his father was pretty abusive in odd ways, so overall the move has been seen as a positive one for Tyce.

skullz official battle anthem:
While I like your entry, I'm pretty sure that the Skullz Official Battle Anthem has already been established as "Bonfire" by Knife Party.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
Probably roll his/her eyes and try to ignore it. If there was some capacity to take Jace seriously, there's absolutely none to take Tyce seriously with his Skull mask and barely intelligible dialogue.
I wouldn't be surprised if Wu couldn't understand Tyce with his barely intelligible dialogue and writing.

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
Someone is either typing for him or he's one step closer to reading that book of spells he bought.
That reminds me of how he types from before he and Jace had the whole fight thing. I think he's just a lot less intoxicated off of huffing shit or other various substances right now.

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes me wish we could somehow arrange for Jace and Tyce to fight the "Skeleton War" in some PC game(s) and turn that into a weekly livestream, kinda like the 4 Chan Cup, just with less autism.
Deagle Nation vs Skeleton Army on Countrstrike would be pretty sick. I'm down.

Reactions: Dutchbash

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Does https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/ have a thread on this yet? If not, someone needs to make one ASAP. I would but I think they already blocked me from my comment on the Reuben article. I won't be able to live with myself if I don't get to witness Tyce responding to Reddit comments via racial slurs in broken English. Does Reddit support colored text or embedding of dancing weed leaf .gifs?

HexBawxUno

kiwifarms.net
Jace declares war on Wu, Wu retaliates, Jace vows to fight back. Meanwhile Tyce independently declares war on Wu but Jace refuses to ally himself with his former enemy.

This is like an incredibly autistic game of Civilization.
On top of that, wasn't Civ5 Wu's most played game on Steam?

• Informative
Reactions: blackie toy

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is Tyce's way of offering a truce with Jace without damaging his pride? If Eli is MIA/Dead, and I seriously doubt Kyle and Colby are willing, Tyce could be back as number 2 (unless you want that honor @FlyAwayNow)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Arctic

Luc1d

Resident yam expert
kiwifarms.net
Tyce does have a point, Jace would have been better of in a hot wheels over a Prius...

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Does https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/ have a thread on this yet? If not, someone needs to make one ASAP. I would but I think they already blocked me from my comment on the Reuben article. I won't be able to live with myself if I don't get to witness Tyce responding to Reddit comments via racial slurs in broken English. Does Reddit support colored text or embedding of dancing weed leaf .gifs?
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None