Thanks Sneasel! APS is now investigating the Hoffman Associates! Good Work, Boy Blunder! 6/18/21 -

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure APS won't let the Hoffman Associates get away with it again!

You know what's fun? Mute the video and provide your own dialog

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
An officer from Adult Protective Services made a home visit to speak with Thomas? HOW EXCITING!

First thing to do? Record yourself harassing a telephone operator and post it to youtube - WHY DO ANYTHING ELSE?
Lmao [THIS IS WHAT THIS RETARDED CHILD MOLESTER ACTUALLY BELIEVES]
Holy shit, this is pretty retarded, even by Tom's standards. I feel for the poor bastards that have to field his dribbling nonsense calls.
How badly do you have to fuck up as a cop that you get assigned tard wrangling duty on this drooling idiot?

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom's Response To Investigators: "Can I offer to moisturize your cock while you're here?" I hope Tom knows that these people can obtain his medical records, see all the crap he's lying about, and have more reason to put him away.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
lol. children who live in a virtual world's conjecture and suppositions are always hilarious.

There was a false report made. i turned around a complained that the false report was just the latest in a string of incidents perpetrated by a gang of cyberterrorists that recruited Sneasel and his sidekick to do their heavy lifting.
There is now an Arizona state law enforcement agency investigating this group. I am their Subject T/Arizona Problem

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
lol. children who live in a virtual world's conjecture and suppositions are always hilarious.

There was a false report made. i turned around a complained that the false report was just the latest in a string of incidents perpetrated by a gang of cyberterrorists that recruited Sneasel and his sidekick to do their heavy lifting.
There is now an Arizona state law enforcement agency investigating this group. I am their Subject T/Arizona Problem

At no point did she mention any specific investigation of Hoffman Associates.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has logs!
I bet they smell and attract flies

The fact that no agency has ever wanted to take his computer for forensic analysis could be a problem, though.
Probably for the best, as much as Tommie would want them to just look at Hoffman Logs file they would probably be more interested in Pre teen spank bank folder.

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Googling the Hoffman associates gives me a wealth management company, some properties management people, and an obgyn practice.

Now I know the REAL hoffman is a black ops cyberterrorism group that brainwashed sneasel and does all of their posting via... uh.. Facebook. But which of the other Hoffman's is the front?

I'm going to go with the obgyn because our transfeminine true and honest kween tom is waiting for the space Jews to give him a pussy or something, but the dastardly hoffman associates keep cock blocking him. Those fucking bigots.