Thanks Sneasel! APS is now investigating the Hoffman Associates! Good Work, Boy Blunder! 6/18/21 -

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to figure out where the grammy nominee/winner claim came from.

Tommie, I understand you feel worried about the Hoffman folks tracking you, I would be to. But I guess I dont understand why they haven't just taken you out if you're such a serious threat. Truly a list in a Wisconsin gun safe is moot if it cant be tied to anything. If all roads lead to you, why do they keep you around?

And using Facebook of all platforms to communicate their intentions doesnt make sense either.

Are they the cause of your paranoid delusions? Or is that you're really just a nobody who harasses public servants with your delusions of grandeur and stuffed up self importance?

Also, hey. Leave kids alone creep. Dogs too.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if i weren't charismatic, i wouldn't have such a dedicated toxic fan club desperately trying to defame me, dear and i'm far from homeless.
That doesn’t explain why they couldn’t kill you. Lolcows die all the time.
when i got shot, they couldn't kill me because i had all the names of the big time dope dealers on a page locked in my friend's gun safe in Milwaukee. The order was just to hurt me. What is happening here is typical of interdiction efforts against people like me. a team is tasked to keep the subject under surveillance while they feed disinformation to gangs of stalkers like this. they just restrict our access to a wide audience and keep us bogged down with damage control.
Are you a member of that team? Because everything we know about you comes from you.

it still wasn't nearly that simple. i was being named as one of the leaders of a big tent city on the beach and i was one of the bench top ravers. this was my guru:

That still doesn’t explain how it would have been hard to cover up killing you. Put an assassin on the inside, have him stab you, then he disappears. As far as the world can tell, it’s just a case of a mentally ill transient stabbing another mentally ill transient over some stupid bullshit. No mystery.
i wasn't old when i got shot. i have a very relevant underground role, but that's something somebody like you would have no way of knowing about the music and arts activism community.
So it would in fact be very easy to cover up, since your prominence is so secret that only you know about it.
you claim to have a PhD, yet you communicate like a common street whore. something is amiss , pig woman. most likely your employers are unaware of your vile behavior here.
You claim to be a journalist, but you write like a man shitting on a broken typewriter.

In conclusion, if the government wanted to kill Tommy, all they’d have to do is leave a stuffed dog on a landmine outside his house, then watch Tom race out in a dogsex frenzy and blow himself up.

Last edited:

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
i wasn't old when i got shot. i have a very relevant underground role, but that's something somebody like you would have no way of knowing about the music and arts activism community.
You’re old now that you’re claiming to be followed. And no: the alphabet guys would never waste time and resources on the “music and arts activism community” because it’s irrelevant.

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you sucked off some old Beatnik and now you want a medal because you also got shot?

People get shot or OD every day and get no recognition. And why should they? If they have a good family that loves them and don’t live in filth (I’m not naming anyone), maybe they’d care. You also sucked off a dog, by your own admission. I know you want to retract that but it’s fucking weird. I don’t like you, nobody here likes you. The reason you are here is some kind of masochism.

You got shot? I wish they were more accurate. You probably do too.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
As a fan of Tom's Dumpster Sniper, I will just say that Tom's delusions of grandeur really make my day and I love hearing all of his braggadocios claims about how important and special he is.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom wasserbeg Is so chsrismstic that when he asked for the girls name she told him yo fuck off and ended the call
Now that was funny and very true.
keep pounding your absurd suppositions into that keyboard, you mean, stupid, drunken wanker with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. you live in a fantasy world in denial of your own self loathing , you worthless toxic talking turd.
fuck off Thomas AnOminous owns you everyday he REKTS you with ease.
thanks for proving my point, wanker.

you claim to have a PhD, yet you communicate like a common street whore. something is amiss , pig woman. most likely your employers are unaware of your vile behavior here.
We know you wank that diddle stick tom Stop using British Slang It does not make you look any more intelligent. We all know you are a dumb and that you have a brain so undeveloped that even a sea sponge is more intelligent.

Now i told you do not use vulgar man talk when addressing your superior and Mariposa is your superior in every way possible.
Those are some big words for a 67 year old with autism and skitzophrenia. I apologize that I can't compulsively clang like you and disrespect genders I claim to be part of like some impotent lunatic, who has just been insulted by a prostitute for not being able to get an erection. I communicate fine in English considering it's not my first or even second language.

Just because you pretend yo be a rhode scholar, Pulitzer winning journalist, and grammy nominated artist doesn't give you moral or intellectual authority over anyone or anything. You'll always be a pants shitting loser, who eats garbage, rapes animals + children, and all around hideous, toothless monster. You'll never have gender dysphoria or intersexed genitals. You'll always be at the bottom of the social pecking order like the dog shit I accidentally stepped in with my Christian Louboutins.
Your English is very very good for not being your language. Tom is just jealous of you. That you got to be a woman and he ended up a fucked in the head mentally ill old man that perverted out on children and dogs. and had to live in the streets due to being a retard.
So you sucked off some old Beatnik and now you want a medal because you also got shot?

People get shot or OD every day and get no recognition. And why should they? If they have a good family that loves them and don’t live in filth (I’m not naming anyone), maybe they’d care. You also sucked off a dog, by your own admission. I know you want to retract that but it’s fucking weird. I don’t like you, nobody here likes you. The reason you are here is some kind of masochism.

You got shot? I wish they were more accurate. You probably do too.
Tom loves dog spunk he loves the extra nuttiness. that is why when Rex explodes in his mouth he gargles with it.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You’re old now that you’re claiming to be followed. And no: the alphabet guys would never waste time and resources on the “music and arts activism community” because it’s irrelevant.
and you're so certain of this because why? what sort of credentials do you possess? i suspect the usual for around here. few to none. how do you think the drugs get distributed all over the country from their ports of entry? What do you know that's real about programs like MK-ULTRA and COINTELPRO?

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
and you're so certain of this because why? what sort of credentials do you possess? i suspect the usual for around here. few to none. how do you think the drugs get distributed all over the country from their ports of entry? What do you know that's real about programs like MK-ULTRA and COINTELPRO?
None of this matters, you’re simply not important enough to be a target.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
None of this matters, you’re simply not important enough to be a target.
you're simply not real enough to engage. you are talking out of your ass like the idiot infantile imbecile video gamer that you almost certainly are. you know nothing of clandestine operations in America against the indie music and arts activism underground and are just a fucking wanker playing some stupid world at war game.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're simply not real enough to engage. you are talking out of your ass like the idiot infantile imbecile video gamer that you almost certainly are. you know nothing of clandestine operations in America against the indie music and arts activism underground and are just a fucking wanker playing some stupid world at war game.
So show us your proof you old coot and prove us all wrong.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
Enlighten me, then. What are you exactly doing to have so many people after you? What kind of “indie music” did you produce to be deemed dangerous or worthy of the attention of trained personnel?

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The government doesn't care about a bunch of smelly hippies who can't play instruments correctly and claim to be grammy nominated despite not even being contracted to work at a kid's birthday. There is no category at the grammys for ugliest child molesting dog fucking loser who plays terribly and lusts for cocks on a street corner. I mean, let's face it Tom, you stand on a corner and beg for money because you failed at hooking.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Enlighten me, then. What are you exactly doing to have so many people after you? What kind of “indie music” did you produce to be deemed dangerous or worthy of the attention of trained personnel?
It's not the music that makes the indie music and arts activism community dangerous. It's the causes the festivals are supporting.

The most important reason is my ancestry. I am born to the clan Kohan for the clan Gershom, Aaron and Moses' sons. If they didn't know i was coming from watching my family for generations, they certainly spotted me quick when I started taking standardized aptitude tests. From 1969 to 1974, i was involved with the Chicago JDL, which was a COINTELPRO target. Since 1982 , I have been associated with the Rainbow Family and the Cannabis Action Network fronting for the American Cannabis Society. My group was distributing the hash for the man from Ft. Knox in the 90's. I've been writing non-fiction since 1967 and my views on the true history of western civilization are not anything the PTB want the public to see very much of because it's such a threat to the status quo.

If people like myself can't be turned and coopted into doing things the illegal covert government wants us to do, we're just marginalized , smeared and ignored until such time that we gain enough influence that we can't be ignored and then we just get smeared harder and ignored some more. If we get too popular, they kill us and make it look like an accident.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
It's not the music that makes the indie music and arts activism community dangerous. It's the causes the festivals are supporting.

The most important reason is my ancestry. I am born to the clan Kohan for the clan Gershom, Aaron and Moses' sons. If they didn't know i was coming from watching my family for generations, they certainly spotted me quick when I started taking standardized aptitude tests. From 1969 to 1974, i was involved with the Chicago JDL, which was a COINTELPRO target. Since 1982 , I have been associated with the Rainbow Family and the Cannabis Action Network fronting for the American Cannabis Society. My group was distributing the hash for the man from Ft. Knox in the 90's. I've been writing non-fiction since 1967 and my views on the true history of western civilization are not anything the PTB want the public to see very much of because it's such a threat to the status quo.

If people like myself can't be turned and coopted into doing things the illegal covert government wants us to do, we're just marginalized , smeared and ignored until such time that we gain enough influence that we can't be ignored and then we just get smeared harder and ignored some more. If we get too popular, they kill us and make it look like an accident.

The magnitude of Tom's delusions of grandeur really are unbounded. Tom has the mental aptitude of a half eaten, bug infested, and rotting turnip.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You do not know about any of the programs Thomas Do get i am one of the projects my entire school system was called Tomorrows minds today.

It was part of the programs like MK ULTRA which by the way tom was a FAILURE. they could never get the mind control to work. it was defunded due to its failures and mistakes. because what they wanted was mental assassins people who could kill with their minds. And obviously that is idiotic no one can get into another's mind and cause death except only in science fiction movies.

Do get you have no clue about anything tom. Where i was around the most conspiracy filled base the military has Wright Patterson AFB. Who employed my father during the end of the cold war.
What you mean by that tom is they are not stupid enough to believe your bullshit. and well you are the one doing all that talking

And you are talking out your ass because your mouth is busy slurping on Rex the German Shepard's dog boner and mumbling i am a pretty girl like a parrot that has heard the phrase too many times.

And you know nothing about clandestine operations in America either tom. most have no clue. But i did get to read the blue books that were in my fathers office. And you know nothing at all.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net

So, what you’re trying to say, is that you’re being persecuted for being part of some kind of royal Jewish family? And because you did well on some tests that demonstrate exactly what?
And why would selling weed be so important?