That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis - YouTuber, ComicsGate Supporter, "Fights the SJWS," Drama Whore

• DDoS is active again.

???????????

kiwifarms.net

Holy shit, not even Ty Beard was stupid enough to leak case data to fucking TUG.
How long to tug go missing.

How about no tug I'm not fighting for anyone you can go fuck yourself. Better yet how about you get locked in a nut House.

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
The grift continues.
1620947669456.png 1620948312204.png 1620948445629.png

1620947587483.png
So keeping the receipts is now called false flagging, sure.

1620947459467.png
Nah, you're just a grifter.

and the crown jewel, saint tug. Has he had a lobotomy and we all missed it?
1620948058078.png 1620948116285.png

Tug remove his post about him having so call cancer.
To be fair to the guy (stupid as he can be) he's at least claimed that he deletes his old tweets via a bot. He has said this a few times on Saturday's FlashCast--which it paywalled for members, otherwise I would link it--. but here is a tweet claiming it.

1621629350693.png

Archive: https://archive.ph/6HgJT

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has said this a few times on Saturday's FlashCast--which it paywalled for members, otherwise I would link it--
Kurono usually uploads the archive of FlashCasts (as well as TUG's streams) on his channel.
You can get the snippet from there.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Kurono usually uploads the archive of FlashCasts (as well as TUG's streams) on his channel.
You can get the snippet from there.
Isn't there a saying about faggots of a feather are annoying faggots together, or something like that?

???????????

kiwifarms.net
Fuck johnny depp and amber heard they are both part of hollywood no one should be fighting for the enemy. You think johnny depp would fight for any of you faggots he would throw all of you under the bus the first chance he fucking gets. You all going end up just like geeks and gamers with zack snyder.

This is my only warning I'm giving you guys stop fucking with hollywood. If You piss them off enough they will make you go missing.
Screenshot_20210602-081446_1.png

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck johnny depp and amber heard they are both part of hollywood no one should be fighting for the enemy. You think johnny depp would fight for any of you faggots he would throw all of you under the bus the first chance he fucking gets. You all going end up just like geeks and gamers with zack snyder.
This is my only warning I'm giving you guys stop fucking with hollywood. If You piss them off enough they will make you go missing.
View attachment 2224302
This isn't Twitter. This is a thread dedicated to the retarded antics of Matthew Lewis aka ThatUmbrellaGuy.
If you can't stay on topic, sperg somewhere else.