That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is even this status? Has the Tennessee sun finally fried what little of his brain is left?!

View attachment 886147
And this is another documented example of someone insisting they're relevant to some silly controversy when they have fuck-all to do with it, but they hope to make a bunch of money from YouTube/Patreon/GFM. This guy is basically Anita Sarkeesian but without the hooped earrings.

ManateeHunter

Resident Mecha Girl Tentacle Hentai Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, if anyone wants to, they're there to be had
I thought we had some sort of standards on doxes for not-completely-pos people tho. Hell, TUG only got doxed because of his chimpout was the straw that broke the camel's back. And Joseph dropped Vic's dox just to show off what a swanky place he lives in.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
I thought we had some sort of standards on doxes for not-completely-pos people tho. Hell, TUG only got doxed because of his chimpout was the straw that broke the camel's back. And Joseph dropped Vic's dox just to show off what a swanky place he lives in.
As far as I know, the only morality for a dox goes as far as the person who is doing the doxing. I'm not saying people should go out and Dox the World™, but as far as I'm concerned... anyone who's inserted themselves as a media personality should be fair game

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know, the only morality for a dox goes as far as the person who is doing the doxing. I'm not saying people should go out and Dox the World™, but as far as I'm concerned... anyone who's inserted themselves as a media personality should be fair game
Basically. All it takes is just annoying a user(s) that will put in work to figure out the puzzle. Or, claim you're "undoxable" if you want to peak the interest of a challenge for zed.

I like the quote Null posted in this thread https://kiwifarms.net/threads/weeb-wars.55345/ "Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone."

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Only rule I've seen around here concerning doxing is keep it private. Don't announce you're going to dox the person ahead of time and don't use a thread to publicly sift through the information. Probably be good to have someone verify everything before you put it out and that's about it.

"Good" people have been doxed as well as the scum of the Earth it's just if someone wants to put in the effort.

Faket0Fake

Handsome Prince
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if YF, HH, and other ISWV YouTube sharksuckers will get doxed too.
Are they even worthwhile? Maybe some laughs could be had because I'm sure HH still lives with his parents and is probably a nice,polite affluent kid. I just want to give him a hug when I watch his videos because he's so cute with his little Karate uniform and his anime posters. I'm like "look at youuuuu, are you the Karate kid? Yesss you arrrreeee...Do a crane kick pose! Do it!".

TUG is good for a laugh because he's a big dopey redneck who E-begs. He's also pretending to be a comic book writer when really he's just paying people to make a fan comic of his own character and live out his Resident Evil/Lovecraft fanboy fantasies. If you pay enough for silence you can take credit for anybodies work. The music industry does it all the time.

Devilish Bodhisattva

|Made in heaven, living in hell|
kiwifarms.net
Are they even worthwhile? Maybe some laughs could be had because I'm sure HH still lives with his parents and is probably a nice,polite affluent kid. I just want to give him a hug when I watch his videos because he's so cute with his little Karate uniform and his anime posters. I'm like "look at youuuuu, are you the Karate kid? Yesss you arrrreeee...Do a crane kick pose! Do it!".
After the ANN dox attempt HH is practically scared shitless of actually getting doxed. About two weeks ago him and Senpaishome had a bit of a falling out over some things and one of which was HH donated to one of his fans GFM and HH accused said fan of "doxing" him via his donation which anyone with half a brain can tell is utter bullshit. You can't dox someone from a donation unless you know with absolute certainty the name they used to donate with. He claims Sen is the one who told him this information, but who knows. All in all HH is an autistic white knight who will go to bat and defend basically anyone that has shown him even the slightest bit of kindness so watching him get doxed would be absolutely great for some lulz.

Monkey Prick

Former Ronnie.
kiwifarms.net
After the ANN dox attempt HH is practically scared shitless of actually getting doxed. About two weeks ago him and Senpaishome had a bit of a falling out over some things and one of which was HH donated to one of his fans GFM and HH accused said fan of "doxing" him via his donation which anyone with half a brain can tell is utter bullshit. You can't dox someone from a donation unless you know with absolute certainty the name they used to donate with. He claims Sen is the one who told him this information, but who knows. All in all HH is an autistic white knight who will go to bat and defend basically anyone that has shown him even the slightest bit of kindness so watching him get doxed would be absolutely great for some lulz.
HH wouldn't produce any lulz tbh, he'd just DFE and probably hide until it blew over. He's not like TUG who constantly dramacows his way into everything ala Boogie or gets drunk as fuck on livestreams like liver abuser YF.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Given the revelation about his wife, which do you think is better. That Cuckbrella Guy or that That Umbrella Cuck.
And this is another documented example of someone insisting they're relevant to some silly controversy when they have fuck-all to do with it, but they hope to make a bunch of money from YouTube/Patreon/GFM. This guy is basically Anita Sarkeesian but without the hooped earrings.
We could always call him just Cuc for short.
Chud
Undoubtedly
Cucked
Instead of wearing headphones, maybe you should pay attention to your children, FAT LEWIS.
Some of you all are truly fine human beings, and if I could, I'd shower you in whatever it is that you currently would want.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino