That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Monkey Prick

Former Ronnie.
kiwifarms.net
After the ANN dox attempt HH is practically scared shitless of actually getting doxed. About two weeks ago him and Senpaishome had a bit of a falling out over some things and one of which was HH donated to one of his fans GFM and HH accused said fan of "doxing" him via his donation which anyone with half a brain can tell is utter bullshit. You can't dox someone from a donation unless you know with absolute certainty the name they used to donate with. He claims Sen is the one who told him this information, but who knows. All in all HH is an autistic white knight who will go to bat and defend basically anyone that has shown him even the slightest bit of kindness so watching him get doxed would be absolutely great for some lulz.
HH wouldn't produce any lulz tbh, he'd just DFE and probably hide until it blew over. He's not like TUG who constantly dramacows his way into everything ala Boogie or gets drunk as fuck on livestreams like liver abuser YF.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Given the revelation about his wife, which do you think is better. That Cuckbrella Guy or that That Umbrella Cuck.
And this is another documented example of someone insisting they're relevant to some silly controversy when they have fuck-all to do with it, but they hope to make a bunch of money from YouTube/Patreon/GFM. This guy is basically Anita Sarkeesian but without the hooped earrings.
We could always call him just Cuc for short.
Chud
Undoubtedly
Cucked
Instead of wearing headphones, maybe you should pay attention to your children, FAT LEWIS.
Some of you all are truly fine human beings, and if I could, I'd shower you in whatever it is that you currently would want.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Some of you all are truly fine human beings, and if I could, I'd shower you in whatever it is that you currently would want.
You didn't quote me, but while there's something I'd like, TUG's behavior being the focal point here makes me hesitate to ask lest I go down that road.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
HH wouldn't produce any lulz tbh, he'd just DFE and probably hide until it blew over. He's not like TUG who constantly dramacows his way into everything ala Boogie or gets drunk as fuck on livestreams like liver abuser YF.

HH's Youtube game is pretty weak. Even Yellow Drunk and TUG are better than he is. He would be better off selling his ass to some rich guy and parlaying that into some sort of career. Worked out good for Bryan Singer.

Monkey Prick

Former Ronnie.
kiwifarms.net
HH's Youtube game is pretty weak. Even Yellow Drunk and TUG are better than he is. He would be better off selling his ass to some rich guy and parlaying that into some sort of career. Worked out good for Bryan Singer.
HH is very plain, but I'll give him credit for actually covering stuff because he's a fan and not some fat fuck grifter with tattoos on par with what I drew on my notebooks in class.

Andrew Blaze

kiwifarms.net
I dislike how he pimps his kid out at the beginning of each of his videos, not to mention the fact that his kid's voice is annoying.
My question is is he ranting and raving about sexual assault allegations in front of her? Ik she’s quite young, but it can’t be good for a child to be absorbing that constantly. On several occasions he’s called her over while live-streaming to tell her god awful mush brained “stories” which would mean she’s in ear shot. I can picture her asking her mother “when is daddy going to be done getting money from miss meto kitty for yelling at marzgurl?” Which is a sad thought.

Also on a recent stream he said he “saves all her super chats” but also wants the baby to start getting some so it “doesn’t feel left out”. Gross.
Edit: forgot I clipped it

Attachments

Last edited:

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Also on a recent stream he said he “saves all her super chats” but also wants the baby to start getting some so it “doesn’t feel left out”. Gross.
Holy shit. Really don't have any words. Not angry just in awe people can say stuff like this and not feel like garbage afterwards. This crosses a line from grifting to manipulative scumbag.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino