• ”I don't know what Kiwifarms is... I think maybe that's a good thing.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

The 2019 Tommy Tooter GEM SHOWDOWNTom fails to sell rocks, gets stalked IRL by a dude with a gun, gets kicked out over Sabrina story

Discussion in 'Tommy Tooter' started by Zeitgeist, Jan 11, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Tommy is gross. Discussing his grossness in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@yawning sneasel is the premiere of this board and all issues should go to him.

?

Who is more based?

1. Pete Clark

9 vote(s)
    7.0%
  2. James Parisho

119 vote(s)
    93.0%
  1. Gold content indeed. Hopefully someone has archived it.

Curious the HoboLaw theory of recovery for his threatened lawsuit. If he says he wasn't subletting and never paid anything but just working, is there any consideration for the lawsuit? Is he going to sue personally or on behalf of his co-op?

I'm looking forward to Monday where I predict that Tom (1) will not file a lawsuit, (2) will chimp out at levels never seen before, and (3) will impotently hassle the cops in yet another failed effort to have them be his white knights in a civil matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #61 BigTodd, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    kiwifarms.is
  2. The OP got updated after all this went down, the video Tom uploaded yesterday where he talks about this is the last one embedded there, called "Tests of Faith." I'm sure there will be more videos to come though.

• Like Like x 3
    emspex

emspex Female Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Dang. I was hoping to see justice, dirty hippie style.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Billy_Sama

Billy_Sama ♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂

kiwifarms.is

4. Tom thanks us and then calls us stalkers and voyeurs.

• Winner  x 11
    • Semper Fidelis  x 6
    • Informative  x 3
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    #64 yawning sneasel, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Trash-Eating Maniac

kiwifarms.is
    • Like  x 7
    • Winner  x 4
    • Feels  x 3
    • DRINK  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    emspex

emspex Female Senior Moderator

kiwifarms.is
  5. Tom seems to forget that all these archives also have plenty of videos of him talking about purchasing drugs, using drugs, admitting to violating a child and regaling a tale of masturbating a dog. It's a double edged sword you fucking idiot, but please, pretend they'll only see the parts that benefit you.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. This year guys, I am sorry to report I wasn't able to get photos this year.

When your dirty ass gets thrown out of the show for pedophilia, it can fuck up some pleasant Sunday plans for hobo hunting.

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Winner Winner x 2
    TheJabroni

TheJabroni Avid Gem Show Attendee

kiwifarms.is
  7. He still thinks that he somehow proves he isn't a child molester every time he retells his tales of molesting children, mongling dogs, and all the other utterly disgusting shit that he routinely does that makes it clear that he's completely unfit to share society with humans.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  8. Man, there's just no fucking pleasing this asshole, is there?

He wants to argue with us, so we show up in stream and do. He's mad.
    He wants people to show up IRL. Someone does and takes pictures. He's mad.
    He demands to be personally confronted. Some nice gentleman expressing his 2nd Amendment rights heads right on in and does that shit. He's mad.

All we ever do is the exact thing he asks for and he's just never satisfied.

• Feels  x 14
    • Like  x 7
    • Winner  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    •  x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Original Prick
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. It blows my mind that he uses the same videos that vilify him, to claim innocence. One of these times the cops will sit down and watch the content; he will be in far more hot water at that point im sure.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Baobinga

Baobinga Girls don't realize how handsome my mom says I am.

kiwifarms.is
  10. Is it autistic that I actually kinda like polished rocks and crystals? I don't own any, I would never wear one as jewelry and I don't believe in any healing energy nonsense, but I do think they look pretty cool.

Check out these crystals that bismuth, a metal, makes, for example:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 23
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Tom blew all of his gem show and busking earnings on more gravel.

Tom isn't much of a business person.

This video is very amusing. Tom is reading something where people are basically defending him and he's chimping out at them calling them pieces of shit and what-not.

Around the 25:30 minute mark James shows up on the stream and Tommy chimps out a little.

48:15, Someone calls and Tom chimps out hard. "DO YOU READ ME BOY!!!!!" "I'M NOT A MALE!!!!" Could have fooled me.

• Winner Winner x 2
    #72 BigTodd, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Why the fuck would anyone defend him?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  13. No clue. Tom was chimping out at everyone, even his friends. At 1:01, both you and I get a callout as "heavy hitters".

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #74 BigTodd, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Speaking as a geoscientist: no, it just makes you a rock hound. Welcome, and enjoy a lifelong hobby.

And those bismuth crystals are man-made.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Jane Lane

Jane Lane Squirming Bernie is displeased.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. Naw man I agree. I like shiny and cool looking rocks too; I'm just not willing to drop three digits on one. Maybe at most 50$ and thats like if it's a precious gem or something and it's like the size of a softball.

• Agree Agree x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. If you think that's cool, there's a guy that made a knife out of that shit

(warning: video might contain slight autism)

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    the real heisenberg

the real heisenberg theoretical autist

kiwifarms.is
  17. yea i collect crystals and minerals too and pisses me off when they assume i'm into their new age bs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. LOL... Parisho lives in Cave Junction. Anybody watch the Netflix show "Murder Mountain"? Well, this is basically Oregon's version of that and Cave Junction folks make the Alder Point crew look like a bunch of pussies.

Like Humboldt County, it used to be a hippie "utopia" type place that turned into a hotbed of hardcore organized crime. Unlike Humboldt County, they basically have NO law enforcement... anywhere. The County has voted down levies for their Sheriffs something like FIVE times and there are only a couple cops patrolling a massive county filled with meth manufacturers and weed growers. That is literally the only reason for someone to be in Cave Junction.

And the fusion of the Rainbow Family types with MAGA/sovcit types is super-hilarious....

That being said, fuck Tommy... Parisho is right to speak out about him.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Von Wolf Demon

Von Wolf Demon Wax me my girly balls!

kiwifarms.is
  19. Well you know the saying, everybody wants to be a gangsta until they actually have to do some gangsta shit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    EmpireOfTheClouds

EmpireOfTheClouds They climbed aboard their silver ghost

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.