The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Nom Carver

Pandemic did it better.
kiwifarms.net
I have been doing this ever since I entered this thread. I have been linking to the Journal of the American Medical Association and Royal Academy of Obstetrics and Gynecology, among others. Surely those are more trustworthy than Catholic websites that cite scripture as fact?
Then why have you oh-so conveniently neglected to do so for this claim presented to you? Shouldn't it be tantamount to second nature for you at this point, since you're so scientific?

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
When you choose to cite Catholic sources and Catholic sources only, you're only proving that you don't actually care about the science behind anything.
This shouldn't be necessary, but here is a scientific source discussing failed abortion: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14556250/
Here is an excerpt from the abstract:
This report documents the findings in four infants who were exposed prenatally to methotrexate alone or in combination with misoprostol in a failed attempt at medical abortion or treatment of ectopic pregnancy. All patients demonstrated growth deficiency, with growth parameters <10th centile, and all displayed features consistent with methotrexate and/or misoprostol embryopathy. Since an increasing number of medical abortions are being performed, it is important for physicians to recognize the associated teratogenic effects of these abortifacients.
Please refrain from attacking a source unless you have reason to doubt its veracity.

Are you going to answer the question?
What about survivors of abortion procedures? You say the unborn are not people so it's okay to kill them, but that's obviously not true. The assassination attempt rarely fails but when it does, why isn't that a good thing? Would you tell these survivors, including women (who you pretend to care about the rights of), that they don't deserve to be alive, aren't people, and should've been killed successfully?

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
While I agree that it is absolutely horrifying the lives that abortion survivors have to live with, it's just as horrifying, all the abortions that were successful. I think it's appalling that you have to "hear someone's story" to feel sympathy for them. If someone shot you while you were asleep, does that mean it's a victimless crime? I guess if nobody cares about you, then it's okay according to liberals.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
While I agree that it is absolutely horrifying the lives that abortion survivors have to live with, it's just as horrifying, all the abortions that were successful. I think it's appalling that you have to "hear someone's story" to feel sympathy for them. If someone shot you while you were asleep, does that mean it's a victimless crime? I guess if nobody cares about you, then it's okay according to liberals.
Or if you're a small clump of cells (as opposed to a bigger clump), or if you don't feel pain, or any number of other arbitrarily decided justifications.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
Already did. I said that it's a moot point, because those people were already born.
Did you not read anything posted? They were not already born. They were "fetuses" inside their mothers at the time of the failed assassination--"parasites", remember?

How would you explain to these "parasites" who survived that it was actually okay to try to kill them and that they should be dead like the rest of the babie...oops, parasites? How would you convince them that, actually, what happened to them is good and they should support it happening to others, but hopefully more successfully?

Scamhook

kiwifarms.net
Did you not read anything posted? They were not already born. They were "fetuses" inside their mothers at the time of the failed assassination--"parasites", remember?

How would you explain to these "parasites" who survived that it was actually okay to try to kill them and that they should be dead like the rest of the babie...oops, parasites? How would you convince them that, actually, what happened to them is good and they should support it happening to others, but hopefully more successfully?
*you're

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net

I would tell them the same thing that I tell all pro-life people: if you don't like abortion, don't have one. Just because they represent a fraction of a percent doesn't mean that abortion should be banned. Sorry not sorry.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
I would tell them the same thing that I tell all pro-life people: if you don't like abortion, don't have one. Just because they represent a fraction of a percent doesn't mean that abortion should be banned. Sorry not sorry.
Tell them not to have an abortion? They were one. That dismantles your "fetuses aren't babies" bullshit, it's factually the killing (or attempted anyway) of human life.

These people don't deserve to live?

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
Tell them not to have an abortion? They were one. That dismantles your "fetuses aren't babies" bullshit, it's factually the killing (or attempted anyway) of human life.

These people don't deserve to live?
They don't get to tell other people not to have abortions just because they were failed ones. Nobody said that they don't deserve to live.

Stop pretending that you care about babies.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
They don't get to tell other people not to have abortions just because they were failed ones. Nobody said that they don't deserve to live.

Stop pretending that you care about babies.
You're not saying they don't deserve to live by stating that they should be dead?

Nom Carver

Pandemic did it better.
kiwifarms.net
"Oh, rape victims?

I would tell them the same thing that I tell all anti-rape people: if you don't like rape, don't commit any. Just because rape survivors represent a fraction of a percent of the population doesn't mean that rape should be banned. Sorry not sorry."

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
"Oh, rape victims?

I would tell them the same thing that I tell all anti-rape people: if you don't like rape, don't commit any. Just because rape survivors represent a fraction of a percent of the population doesn't mean that rape should be banned. Sorry not sorry."
I know what you're trying to do, but you probably are pro-rape, you fucking incel.