Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

PonyGorilla

kiwifarms.net
1620409064271.png
Not accusing anyone of anything, but this is highly unusual for my channel

1620409251377.png
well this sounds like a familiar handle, though I can't quite place it...

1620409392989.png
oh look, another AdeZero video has been taken down for copyright, well isn't this just amazing

Sorry for the triple post, I have just discovered this and am awe struck

Last edited by a moderator:

Likeigod

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2150714Not accusing anyone of anything, but this is highly unusual for my channel

View attachment 2150718well this sounds like a familiar handle, though I can't quite place it...

View attachment 2150732oh look, another AdeZero video has been taken down for copyright, well isn't this just amazing

Sorry for the triple post, I have just discovered this and am awe struck
Appeal it under Fair Use

edf5192

kiwifarms.net
I thought Turk liked getting cucked. Maybe I was wrong.
It seems to me that Turk and Pigclips are all over Twitter crying about being flagged and begging people to care.
Is that why you posted here Turk? To get a personal army? There is another thread dedicated to Adezero lore.
Stop crying like a cuck faggot already.
ACA9528D-C02A-4D95-8463-293B0B51471A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: