Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Squidgwell

kiwifarms.net
I FIND IT VERY SUSPICIOUS THAT ALL OF THIS HAPPENED DURING A 5 DAY DISCORD BAN AND RIGHT WHEN IT HAPPENED I HEARD THUMPS AND BANGS ABOVE ME LIKE HE WAS SENDING ME A MESSAGE ABOUT WHAT WAS ABOUT TO UNFOLD. AND NOW I GOT KICKED FROM HER DISCORD TOO OR DID SHE JUST TAKE IT DOWN? REGARDLESS THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE AND I KNOW THERES SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT

edf5192

kiwifarms.net
Jacob, Del, Aediot, Paperclip, 777 (possibly Svin) why do all of your old accounts have such pedo shit on them. You are on some moral grandstand against pedos, yet you are a pedo.
(Updated to include aliases, more photos)
6B0BB257-3AEF-4394-A23C-E2EB97C1D1A6.jpeg
B2C9B52F-BE47-4A2E-BAC2-370AB250F26E.jpeg
9CB9CC70-874D-48D6-9610-D2AB8E65D3DE.jpeg
BB98C2E6-FE3A-42FE-BDAF-3227A70592FA.jpeg
8399C539-6E39-460C-9483-64B5DF932E33.jpeg
127DF1BB-1B7E-4174-B4A4-ADE02A15DB4B.jpeg3EB684AC-8F5F-48C9-91EE-78DA64B403F5.jpeg1B736464-B4CB-44BA-9EA8-BE7F49295490.png

Last edited by a moderator:

A Fucking Box

Encyclopedia Dramatica® Forums™ OG Representative
kiwifarms.net
I FIND IT VERY SUSPICIOUS THAT ALL OF THIS HAPPENED DURING A 5 DAY DISCORD BAN AND RIGHT WHEN IT HAPPENED I HEARD THUMPS AND BANGS ABOVE ME LIKE HE WAS SENDING ME A MESSAGE ABOUT WHAT WAS ABOUT TO UNFOLD. AND NOW I GOT KICKED FROM HER DISCORD TOO OR DID SHE JUST TAKE IT DOWN? REGARDLESS THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE AND I KNOW THERES SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT
Based schizo
BTW squidge dont let anyone else see this:
100101000 010010101010 11110010110 110000010 1001000010 0000110001 001000000 10010111000110 1001010011

Squidgwell

kiwifarms.net
idk man this is really fucking with my head because I had these people litereally tell me this was going to happpen like fucking 10 months ago. I guess they did their research and adediot was planning on doxing her for a while so this isn't just some random event. I also remember being told about the ass napkins too and I didn't even know they were talking about aediot at the time. Also everytime I jumped in her voice chat I would hear thumps and bangs above me

A Fucking Box

kiwifarms.net
idk man this is really fucking with my head because I had these people litereally tell me this was going to happpen like fucking 10 months ago. I guess they did their research and adediot was planning on doxing her for a while so this isn't just some random event. I also remember being told about the ass napkins too and I didn't even know they were talking about aediot at the time. Also everytime I jumped in her voice chat I would hear thumps and bangs above me
In my professional opinion the jews are behind this

A Fucking Box

kiwifarms.net
Is this going to turn into a bunch of people screaming "you're a pedophile" at each other again?
Let us hope it does, this is getting stale

I'm thinking the Greek alphabet is needed to start rating ED celebrities. Probably with a numeral as well.
What does that even mean
PS you diddle kids

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
The ass napkins in this thread were fine, but autists with fecal incontinence issues is kind of old hat (dirty crapped briefs and whatnot).
However the mid 40s woman who travels around to fuck these people is a little more mystifying to me. Ade at one point in this thread said the ass napkins would fall out during sex. So an ass napkin would fall out of the disgusting jew-fro'd weirdo currently inside her, she'd look at and acknowledge the feces smeared piece of paper, and would simply continue engaging in coitus. And this event happened more than once. Did they bother moving the ass napkins, or did they just sit there next to them the whole time? Shouldn't her mind object to all of this on a purely primal level? Why does the idea of corpulent shut ins that smell like weeks old body odor and feces (or in Ralph's case like body odor and liquor. Although maybe feces too depending on how drunk he is) arouse her? Did she get molested by Nurgle as a child?

I also really liked @putrid; it was quite the twist when it turned out she was the one from that video itsagundam made about the trashy onlyfans thot beating up her grandmother, a video which currently has 193k views making her practically internet famous for her trashiness.
She's pretty much everything you could want in a woman: she's incapable of arguing in any meaningful way, she's dumb enough to be totally predictable, she loves it when men degrade her and continually returns for more, and she's happy to take her clothes off so you can just stare at her tits rather than listening to her talk.

I half-admire this madman for banging a series of chicks while turds literally drop out of his incontinent anus. Incels need to shut the fuck up because if this weirdo can get laid they certainly can too, they just aren't trying.
Yes, but see, white girls fuck dogs. Therefore from this we could infer that if you want to be the kind of man white girls want to bang, you need to be willing to shamelessly defecate wherever and leave them to clean it up without a second thought. Heck, maybe that's why AEdiot and Putrid get along so well. We all know how she feels about dogs.

Pigtoad

kiwifarms.net
Tachy, if you're reading this, eventually Ade will turn on you and expose anything personal you've confided. Seperate yourself from her immediatetly, given her track record of public fights and her inability to maintain relationships with people.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
We passed that point over a dozen pages ago.
It was fun watching how drama with an ex of Ethan Ralph transformed into a shitfest highlighting the unfiltered autism of those still involved with the rotting corpse of Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I have expect this thread to take some other dramatic turn. Like suddenly this turns into Stonetoss getting doxxed and Bob Chandler rising from the grave to whip Chris's troon ass.