Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• DDoS is active again.

ddw

kiwifarms.net
It was fun watching how drama with an ex of Ethan Ralph transformed into a shitfest highlighting the unfiltered autism of those still involved with the rotting corpse of Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I have expect this thread to take some other dramatic turn. Like suddenly this turns into Stonetoss getting doxxed and Bob Chandler rising from the grave to whip Chris's troon ass.
you should've read my footage from uberfukken's house thread

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
It was fun watching how drama with an ex of Ethan Ralph transformed into a shitfest highlighting the unfiltered autism of those still involved with the rotting corpse of Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I have expect this thread to take some other dramatic turn. Like suddenly this turns into Stonetoss getting doxxed and Bob Chandler rising from the grave to whip Chris's troon ass.
Remember when EDF were the 'cool kids' of the Internet ?
Yeah, me neither.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
Remember when EDF were the 'cool kids' of the Internet ?
Yeah, me neither.
Before the original admin nuked ED for Oh Internet and the schisms and revivals that happened, ED and its SFW version Whatport:80 were pretty good resources for the Internet's most notorious lunatics, though even its zenith it had tons of "axe to grind" articles, poor archiving, and cringey Internet "humor" that was already outdated by 2011.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Stinkypuss- I meant, Putrid keeps amending .wiki's main page in her struggle to find a way to make it sound like she and Assnapkin didn't get totally humiliated and demolished.

Stinkypuss.jpg

A Fucking Box

Encyclopedia Dramatica® Forums™ OG Representative
kiwifarms.net
Stinkypuss- I meant, Putrid keeps amending .wiki's main page in her struggle to find a way to make it sound like she and Assnapkin didn't get totally humiliated and demolished.

View attachment 2164552
I like how >she added an unrelated to ED wikipedo article. Jews can't help but push their fake evolution agenda whenever they can 😂🤔