Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

A Fucking Box

Encyclopedia Dramatica® Forums™ OG Representative
kiwifarms.net
This is easily the best ED-related thread this site has ever seen.

Which means it's absolutely fucking exceptional. Perhaps the tenth most exceptional thread ever.
And also the best thing in general
Only thing missing is for someone to post their cock (not in a gay way, I'm not gay)
@aediot do it fgt

A Fucking Box

kiwifarms.net
Why do you have that saved?
SORRY DIDNT HEAR YOU THERE SONNY, WHAT WAS THAT?
It has to be a NEW cock, not one I've seen already.
I'm not sure if I should post my comrades' cocks on a different website, BUT I always try to deliver and satisfy with my superb service. Here's @SOoLotion's cock
20190619_195400-scaled(Solution).jpg
Now your turn faggot

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Feels
Reactions: UMK

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Once upon a time each thread would be spammed with gore and BLACK POWER COCK
But now we are a family friendly community : )
I'm going to guess aediot is at least somewhat well hung. Because look at him. He is a gargantuan faggot, completely exceptional, and has ass napkins, and somehow has had what, three chicks in a row who aren't completely repulsive, with little downtime in between? And he makes them clean up his ass napkins that drop out of his asshole while he is banging them?

He has to have something going on in in the dick department.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to guess aediot is at least somewhat well hung. Because look at him. He is a gargantuan faggot, completely exceptional, and has ass napkins, and somehow has had what, three chicks in a row who aren't completely repulsive, with little downtime in between? And he makes them clean up his ass napkins that drop out of his asshole while he is banging them?

No incel: he's rich.

A Fucking Box

kiwifarms.net

It's that damn smile...

UMK

Encyclopedia Dramatica Bureaucrat
kiwifarms.net
lutely fucking retarde

Confirmed sources have told us that @aediot 's cock is a chode and purple. Looks like Grimace's dick.

Also, for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.assnapkins.wiki/