Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

greadered

encyclopediadramatica.online
kiwifarms.net
But wait, there is more!

According to his own friend;

He met AEdiot when he was 16.

AEdiot would not take showers unless it was with him (16 year old boy).

AEdiot sold the dude's car by forging his signature, after using it to perform scams. Usually it was buying things from Amazon and refunding it.

Wanted dude to represent him in court. Kept begging for money.

AEdiot has a Tranny fetish. (Should hook him up with a certain mother-fucker).

Confirmed AEdiot believes he has magical powers.

See attached screenshots.

damnbitch.jpg

@aediot

kuri

ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA
kiwifarms.net
chad aediot manipulating fags and hoes into sucking his dick and picking up his assnapkins.. then makes them GTFO the internet forever or steals their car and sells it on FB marketplace 😂

whoa whoa wait im supposed to not like this guy?

lol @ ashinine coming out with this info after sucking jacobs dick and getting his car stolen by him
100% buster move

greadered

encyclopediadramatica.online
kiwifarms.net
chad aediot manipulating fags and hoes into sucking his dick and picking up his assnapkins.. then makes them GTFO the internet forever or steals their car and sells it on FB marketplace 😂

whoa whoa wait im supposed to not like this guy?

lol @ ashinine coming out with this info after sucking jacobs dick and getting his car stolen by him
100% buster move
i dont think youre supposed to like anyone in this story

Last edited:

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
It's been 1½ months since Assnapkins has been online anywhere and .wiki is gone. It really does look like he's now homeless, broke and without internet. When someone posts something that crazy about someone as the stuff about Assnapkins, it's usually embellished or fake.

Not this time.

Last edited:

kuri

ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA
kiwifarms.net
It's been 1½ months since Assnapkins has been online anywhere and .wiki is gone. It really does look like he's now homeless, broke and without internet. When someone posts something that crazy about someone as the stuff about Assnapkins, it's usually embellished or fake.

Not this time.
i got a feeling he in jail, but that's just a from the hip guess

Last edited:

Robot Teapot

kiwifarms.net
Ok. First of all, apologies for bumping this cancer back up but I can explain. I had reason via a YouTube vid to go on ED for the 1st time in like fucking 12 years or so and came across this madness in the process. I somehow coped through the 1st 9 or so pages before naturally feeling sick and borderline suicidal. I've read back a few pages from here too, but can anyone quickly tl;dr me on this incredible shitshow? My own reckoning is as follows:

1. That Ade girl is fucking legit crazy and if she has any actual irl friends reading this I'd get her sectioned or on an Hero watch, stat.
2. Aediot seems to me to be an incredibly awful cunt of a person. I'm actually kinda lost for words/types with this guy. Being assraped as a kid explains a lot personality wise but I don't think it even begins to explain his overall fuckery. Both he and this Ade person should perma-ban themselves from the interwebs... last Thursday.*
3. Ethan Ralph is someone I'd almost completely forgot about in an online sense. Decent writer etc, fucking terrible judge of character.

Have I missed anything really in this entire sorry and loose assed debacle?

*Yea, I'm an ED oldfag and I remembered the last Thurday meme

**EDIT - Encyclopedia Dramatica? More like Administratica Dramatica, amirite?! That site has had admin drama happening for as long as I've known it.

ddw

kiwifarms.net
My sphincter knowledge IS lacking I guess, esp regarding potential recovery or otherwise from what he claimed. I just couldn't imagine someone making up being diddled as a kid to explain their ass issues, but then this dude is definitely a weird one. There's something fucking waaay off with the guy.
nigger it's pretty much common sense