Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
It is very hard not to get overly triggered with Eric videos, especially when 75% of it is him rephrasing the same sentence over and over again.

“Hey guys, so today we’re taking the decorations down, yeah today is the day they’re coming down....it’s rickys day off so we’re gonna take advantage of that and take the decorations down”

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Eric continues to be a numpty and Rickie is far too good for these losers. He's learning to crochet!

Fuck you Mumbles. "Rickie doesn't have many interests"....gee, maybe it's because he's too busy WORKING, and cooking, and taking care of the yard, and taking care of YOU, to have time for hobbies. Maybe he's too grown up to be interested in the same juvenile shit you are.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Eric continues to be a numpty and Rickie is far too good for these losers. He's learning to crochet!

Fucking hell, Rickie. You could do so much better than this clown. I’m happy mumbles is getting his ass handed to him in the comments, but it won’t change how he treats the only productive member of that household.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Notice Mumbles has stopped any engaging with his audience in the comments- hell even the asskissing ones.
Someone was dumb enough to send him a movie back in December and she was wondering if he received it- since he didn't acknowledge it.
Hambeast is really going at it using 2 or 3 sock accounts to reply on his vid comments.
He was really rude and condescending to Rickie in this latest vid. Rickie should leave that fucking freakshow and find someone decent but he won't. It's his personality.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eric is such a cunt to his husband who is attempting to make him a blanket, it’s not hard to be grateful.
Ricky should go through and screenshot ALs journals, take a stockpile of body shots, leave Eric and make $$$ off his pillaging.

Also why can’t these speds figure out they can freeze the chicken to make it last longer :stress:

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Eric is such a cunt to his husband who is attempting to make him a blanket, it’s not hard to be grateful.
Ricky should go through and screenshot ALs journals, take a stockpile of body shots, leave Eric and make $$$ off his pillaging.
I would LOVE to see Rickie up and leave that bunch.
Damn they wouldn't know what to do with themselves. The place would turn into one major pigsty and the three of them couldn't afford it.
He's the only one with some sense.
He acts goofy quite a bit but he's the best one in that shanty.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I'm the only person who thinks Ricky is just as pathetic as the rest of them. His only redeeming quality is that he has a job.
He's just a stump-dumb white trash faggot that works at a chicken factory and lives off the largesse of a huge dying pig. And he looks like Frankenstein's sissy faggot son

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I think I'm the only person who thinks Ricky is just as pathetic as the rest of them. His only redeeming quality is that he has a job.
You’re not alone. I’ve said in previous posts that he’s just as pathetic since he’s such a pushover and likes that sweet Amber coin as much as the rest of them. However, he didn’t deserve to be treated like that on camera by mumbles.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
Oof. Y’all really going to make me stan Ricky? He doesn’t use social media (that we know of - and if he does it’s so insignificant that nobody has found it) he never is in drama. He has a job. Is seemingly committed to his husband. Rumored that he is a fully recovered junkie. Not a fatass. Deals with anxiety, yet still gets shit done. I mean, all-in-all he’s a blue collar Kentucky bumpkin who just happens to be a queer. And Eric is the equivalent of an emotionally dismissive bitchy lazy ass housewife. If Amber hadn’t introduced them to YouTube they would more than likely just be a regular functionally poor redneck dumb fucks like most of rural America. I don’t really have any issues with Eric and Ricky. Amber probably just lays around like a slug all day. I’d let a slug lay in my spare bedroom if it payed the rent for the house lol.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oof. Y’all really going to make me stan Ricky? He doesn’t use social media (that we know of - and if he does it’s so insignificant that nobody has found it) he never is in drama. He has a job. Is seemingly committed to his husband. Rumored that he is a fully recovered junkie. Not a fatass. Deals with anxiety, yet still gets shit done. I mean, all-in-all he’s a blue collar Kentucky bumpkin who just happens to be a queer. And Eric is the equivalent of an emotionally dismissive bitchy lazy ass housewife. If Amber hadn’t introduced them to YouTube they would more than likely just be a regular functionally poor redneck dumb fucks like most of rural America. I don’t really have any issues with Eric and Ricky. Amber probably just lays around like a slug all day. I’d let a slug lay in my spare bedroom if it payed the rent for the house lol.
he's an employed faggot that has his bills paid by an enormous dying human-slug hybrid. He is not a hero

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
he's an employed faggot that has his bills paid by an enormous dying human-slug hybrid. He is not a hero
Nobody said he was, dude. But he's certainly the best of the quartet inhabiting that house. In that confined world, he's at least the most productive. Granted, it may not seem like much, but in Bumfuck, KY, it's enough to elevate him to the top of the list there.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
Look, I don't have an issue with Eric or a Ricky in general. I get a little mad on the internet when people act like Ricky is some Saint and Eric is a garbage mooch that doesn't deserve Ricky. They're just average people and Ricky is no better than the rest of them. If Ricky wants to support his spouse and let him stay home who gives a fuck, lots of men do that for their wives and kids.

Tags
None