Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I see they’re both still using their stupid usernames. “SorrymomIlikeb00bs” Dustin, your mom is dead, I don’t think she gives a shit anymore and neither does anyone else.

Danleaderofthegoblinsquad. We know you look like a goblin,Dana. You don’t have to keep reminding everyone.

They’re perpetual teenagers like Big Al.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why the wedding fell through.. my curiosity is piqued
IIRC, they made an updates video relatively soon after destiny's mom died (which was just a few months after Dana's mom died). They said their moms were the ones really excited about planning, and now that they're gone... they'll get married at some point. I'm assuming at this point it's money issues and life chaos. Especially since Dana posted some oversharing post about how she's been treating destiny badly.

Pixelated Poutine

Typle Style
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, they made an updates video relatively soon after destiny's mom died (which was just a few months after Dana's mom died). They said their moms were the ones really excited about planning, and now that they're gone... they'll get married at some point. I'm assuming at this point it's money issues and life chaos. Especially since Dana posted some oversharing post about how she's been treating destiny badly.
Thanks for clearing that up! I thought they had a falling out.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for clearing that up! I thought they had a falling out.
There's probably some of that, too! In the IG post, which is somewhere in the past couple pages, dana implied that she cheated on destiny, and hasn't been putting effort into the relationship, or something. But she still loves destiny as much as the sand in the ocean, or something nonsensical like that.

needs tree fitty

I thought he’d go away if I gave him a dolla
kiwifarms.net
How desperate would one have to be to cheat with either of those two fucktards? I just can't imagine, honestly I can't. But I'd love to see a pic of whoever the "marriage buster" is so we could all have a good laugh.

:thinking:
After many hours of digging through their social media I *think* I figured out who Dana cheated with.

AF049C45-5335-4366-A316-8DB8E2A4C8DC.jpeg

Taco Bell Chihuahua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why the wedding fell through.. my curiosity is piqued
If we are speculating a bit I’d say it has something to do with the loss of Destiny’s mom. Grief has a polarizing effect on people, and especially couples. It either brings you together or rips you apart.
There’s an old saying; don’t marry someone until you’ve seen them struggle, grieve and ill. I believe there’s a lot of truth to that.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
If we are speculating a bit I’d say it has something to do with the loss of Destiny’s mom. Grief has a polarizing effect on people, and especially couples. It either brings you together or rips you apart.
There’s an old saying; don’t marry someone until you’ve seen them struggle, grieve and ill. I believe there’s a lot of truth to that.

Didn't she die last year?