Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The longer version of the above - my, aren't we a rude cunt?
View attachment 2272727
I find it perplexing that after posting on The Knot and the internet, telling everyone that they are getting married, she gets high and mighty at people asking her what happened. The proposal is still on The Knot. A simple explanation would have sufficed.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
I find it perplexing that after posting on The Knot and the internet, telling everyone that they are getting married, she gets high and mighty at people asking her what happened. The proposal is still on The Knot. A simple explanation would have sufficed.

It's like the apology to Dana that Dusty shared on Insta instead of saying it to Dana directly. They live in the same goddamn house, ffs. That also inevitably got a lot of "What happened?" comments, which probably got their noses out of joint because, of course "IT'S PRIVATE." I will never understand this need lolcows have to overshare and then expect no questions or backlash. What's the point of doing it in the first place?
View attachment 2148259
Trouble in paradise it seems!

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
It's like the apology to Dana that Dusty shared on Insta instead of saying it to Dana directly. They live in the same goddamn house, ffs. That also inevitably got a lot of "What happened?" comments, which probably got their noses out of joint because, of course "IT'S PRIVATE." I will never understand this need lolcows have to overshare and then expect no questions or backlash. What's the point of doing it in the first place?
Don't underestimate just how little these stupid fat fucks have to amuse themselves day to day. It's a state of mind that would be difficult to achieve and totally reckless to even attempt.

Xenomorph

In this room we can't touch the floor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The longer version of the above - my, aren't we a rude cunt?
View attachment 2272727
What happened Dana? Amber wont pay for it?
You fatties had words for sure due to Amber stating she isnt going and not giving you both anything cause she gave you enough over the years It's easy to live with Dusty when it's on AL's dime, not so easy when you dont get your gibs anymore.
Cant even fart out a couple crotch blobs for some tasty welfare unless you wanna go grab a bum off the street and make him work for his Fireball.
This truck stop face looking whale acting like she isnt a cunt smiled at hammy and cheated with sloth AND takes her money and shittalked her on Facebook, gorl bye.
Both your mothers dying didnt stop it not even COVID so what is it then?
I mean what a shock a sloth who cheated on Amber and the fiancé before her might just not be into marrying one stinking clam.
And she also bloo bloo'd about how she was shitty to Dusty on insta not the other way round so Dana, lets not pretend you are such a nice gorl.

Last edited:

Pixelated Poutine

Typle Style
kiwifarms.net
IMG_5316.PNG

The spelling errors smh

PotatoSalad4711

He Got Shoot Killed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, there’s definitely tea to be spilled. You don’t go from being friends who claim to love each other to not speaking without some shit going down. What’s funny is that if Amber decides she needs some easy YT coin, she’ll go on and trash Dana’s ass. That “respect” she speaks of does not go both ways.

Do it, Amber. Do it.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
fuck capital letterz.
I will never understand this need lolcows have to overshare and then expect no questions or backlash. What's the point of doing it in the first place?
Don't underestimate just how little these stupid fat fucks have to amuse themselves day to day. It's a state of mind that would be difficult to achieve and totally reckless to even attempt.
It's like bored teens, ghetto baby mamas, etc. They live for creating drama because they're too lazy and/or stupid to get a job or a hobby.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geezuz, the "tea." Fucking spill it or STFU, the both of you obese lezbean cunts.

A couple or so years watching this absolute dramafest over boy sped child Dusty only confirms one thing....

Total fucking retardation on both their parts. Both of the idiots will be "heartbroken" when said sped boy starts licking a different clit. Then they'll have common ground again.

Lezbeans... not even once.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
"Amberlynn has paid my rent multiple times"

It sucks cause amber holds that over them like she didnt couch surf at Casey's house for years refusing to work and taking handouts from krystles parents.
She has used every single girlfriend she's ever had. They all overlapped each other and she moved in with all of them the day they met in person. Krystal and Destiny both traveled to the state she was in to come pick her big ass up and bring her to their homes. Becky came along just when she needed another place to live.

When she lived with Casey she was catfishing girls online and had them sending her money and gifts. If Becky broke up with her she would find another sped to be her caretaker.

Edit-spelling

Last edited:

Xenomorph

In this room we can't touch the floor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will never understand the appeal for f that ugly, fat, autistic boy Dustin.

But, I guess I don’t understand the same thing about the fridge and Hambeast either.
Fridge cant resist squealing for a lilin' and she wants those deformed eggs to drop from those poly cystic ovaries to have a tax deduction. She will be lusting after cock soon enough.

Last edited: