Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

HAUL&GAIN

One Size fits AL(L)
kiwifarms.net
1625440810919.png

ilovemurdocniccals

Real Egyptian Silk!
kiwifarms.net
Completely off topic, but Destiny and Dana's portrait. I have to say that this really speaks volumes. Dana looks like a fat grandma trying to look young and hip while Dusty looks like an overweight child with an obvious mental disorder (no offence meant to special needs people, but that's just the kind of vibe I get from her).
Screenshot_2021-07-09-19-59-15-1.png

Lisbeth Salander

But I misjudged just how sick you are.
kiwifarms.net

Casey upload a video about a week ago. Complaining that he doesn’t understand why he dates horrible people and says he will do anything to make their partner happy.

“I’m lonely, but I’m not. I’m sad that I’m single.”
Casey, you just contradicted yourself right there.

Xenomorph

In this room we can't touch the floor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Casey upload a video about a week ago. Complaining that he doesn’t understand why he dates horrible people and says he will do anything to make their partner happy.

“I’m lonely, but I’m not. I’m sad that I’m single.”
Casey, you just contradicted yourself right there.
Stfu Kasey you delusional troon. None of these dykes make a good case for lesbians who have their shit together just reeks of desperate idiots who grab onto the first warm body that lets em.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw in a recent ZM video that he said AL and Dana are no longer friends was this confirmed somewhere?

kiwifarms.net
Completely off topic, but Destiny and Dana's portrait. I have to say that this really speaks volumes. Dana looks like a fat grandma trying to look young and hip while Dusty looks like an overweight child with an obvious mental disorder (no offence meant to special needs people, but that's just the kind of vibe I get from her).View attachment 2332421

I always have to remind myself Dana is what 22 years old? Even AL looked better at that age.