Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Autistic Asparagus

kiwifarms.net
Completely off topic, but Destiny and Dana's portrait. I have to say that this really speaks volumes. Dana looks like a fat grandma trying to look young and hip while Dusty looks like an overweight child with an obvious mental disorder (no offence meant to special needs people, but that's just the kind of vibe I get from her).View attachment 2332421
Destiny has confirmed she has FAS before.

Cosmologic

THIS IS SO RAW YOU GUYS, FAWK
kiwifarms.net
ALR said they were no longer friends in a recent stream however NOW she is friends with her again.

Probably sucking up to Dana to get sympathy for her break up.
i’ve been wondering about this. i can understand why they weren’t friends (considering they were NEVER friends and dana never liked ALR), but i don’t get why they would be friends again now that amber and becky are no longer together. i can’t think of a scenario where that could possibly be the outcome.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
i’ve been wondering about this. i can understand why they weren’t friends (considering they were NEVER friends and dana never liked ALR), but i don’t get why they would be friends again now that amber and becky are no longer together. i can’t think of a scenario where that could possibly be the outcome.
And Amber never liked Dana. She just tolerated her to be close to Destiny. I don't know why she is friends with them again, but I'm sure it's because Amber wants something from them.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
And Amber never liked Dana. She just tolerated her to be close to Destiny. I don't know why she is friends with them again, but I'm sure it's because Amber wants something from them.

The way she spoke about them in recent live streams I do not know why they would ever want to speak to her again. I wonder if her attitude towards them was the straw that broke the camels back for Becky as she said she had no problem with them.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about this as well, but then thought it might be something like...

If you have a car, Amber will always be your friend.

...this. Big Al may talk about Uber in that weird voice thing she did in one of the lives, but free is better. Since D&D are the only people she knows other than the other orbiters, and she has zero friends (not even D&D, if we're "being real" as Big Al loves to say), her tiny brain must have realized that she better get them back on board so as not to have to face an Uber or taxi driver in all her 600+ pound glory (and have to pay them actual money as well).

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
...this. Big Al may talk about Uber in that weird voice thing she did in one of the lives, but free is better. Since D&D are the only people she knows other than the other orbiters, and she has zero friends (not even D&D, if we're "being real" as Big Al loves to say), her tiny brain must have realized that she better get them back on board so as not to have to face an Uber or taxi driver in all her 600+ pound glory (and have to pay them actual money as well).
Berea is about 45 minutes to 1 hour away from Lexington. Giving her a ride to a store or even an appointment means that it is a 2-3 hours outing for them. This gets tiring very quickly. Of course, if Amber moves to Berea...,

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Berea is about 45 minutes to 1 hour away from Lexington. Giving her a ride to a store or even an appointment means that it is a 2-3 hours outing for them. This gets tiring very quickly. Of course, if Amber moves to Berea...,

For some reason, I thought they lived closer. So scratch that, unless she moves there. Oooh, what if she moved in WITH them? That'd make for some interesting videos, even though I don't think it will happen. Do D&D have actual jobs?

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, I thought they lived closer. So scratch that, unless she moves there. Oooh, what if she moved in WITH them? That'd make for some interesting videos, even though I don't think it will happen. Do D&D have actual jobs?

I think D&D do have jobs, and so does Eric - I think everybody who manages to break free of Ambers orbit is actually able to get their shit together - breaking free of the Stockholm syndrome like waking from a stupour

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Work Friends
Eric Getting Pegged
New Job?
Ericjobbackground.jpgericnewfriend.jpgEricworkfriends.jpg
From the looks of it, Eric has moved on from working minimum wage at Walmart and might be in a medical office. Good for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Good for him. I bet Ricky appreciates him growing up a bit, too.

In retrospect, the move from Somerset to Monticello was one of the dumbest things that Eric, Ricky, and Becky could have done when incorporating Amberlynn into their lives, especially in regards to Eric (no license, no degree). Based on what I've seen on Indeed over the years, almost all the jobs in that bumfuck town are in the same plaza as the Walmart and there's no public transportation that gets you there, nor are there any sidewalks for the highways you have to take to get there. At least Somerset/Ferguson has better infrastructure to accommodate pedestrians.

Eric basically became Amberlynn circa Krystle era. I can understand why Ricky put up with it for so long given the circumstances.