Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Azshara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I still wish Eric and Ricky would make a video exposing what it was like to live with Amberlynn. Though I guess they're still maintaining the friendship veneer

Seems they had to if they wanted to be there for Becky. It was after spending time alone with them Becky tore off the bandaid, and honestly good. Hopefully once beckys done the shit talking will start

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
Now that Amber's money is tight, Dana and Destiny have had to resort to e-begging.

Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 18-38-34 Destiny Paige Cook Facebook.png

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
Now that Amber's money is tight, Dana and Destiny have had to resort to e-begging.

View attachment 2454529
Love Destiny's appropriation of AAE (African American English) used for jokes and financial gain. I wonder if she will catch as much flack as when Amber said "I don't need all that sugar, Nigga" when explaining why she didn't drink diet soda ten years ago on myspace.

Also, she's lucky if all she needs is 200 for an AC recharge. If it's the whole system it can be upwards of $2000.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think running a car generally is cheaper in the US compared to the UK.

It's not too difficult to get by without a car in the UK but in the US car ownership is practically a protected right.
Just the cost of petrol makes it more expensive to run a car in the UK.

While I agree with you about not needing a car in large urban centres like London and Manchester, if you live in rural areas such as the North West, or North East, Yorkshire, it is almost as bad as being in the rural U.S. The saving grace is that the distances are less in the U.K.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Air as in air conditioning. A must in the Southern US.
It is definitely a Southern thang and a must.

Went fishing with a long-time friend in Texas. Asked him why weren't taking Blackie (Black Chevy Suburban) to tow the boat down to Matagorda. He looked at me and said "Ain't no air." I said "Well, it still runs fine, right? We can tough it out, we're going to be fishing anyway."

He kinda cocked his head and looked at me. "You don't get it, do you? This is TEXAS and when the air is broke, the whole damned car is broke! It don't go nowhere til it's fixed! We're taking the wife's 'burban."

Still funny to see those two nitwits ebegging about it though and as someone said, how do either of them have any idea that $200 will fix it? It CAN run a couple of grand depending on how badly it's broke -- been der, paid dat.

Pinga

kiwifarms.net
It is definitely a Southern thang and a must.

Went fishing with a long-time friend in Texas. Asked him why weren't taking Blackie (Black Chevy Suburban) to tow the boat down to Matagorda. He looked at me and said "Ain't no air." I said "Well, it still runs fine, right? We can tough it out, we're going to be fishing anyway."

He kinda cocked his head and looked at me. "You don't get it, do you? This is TEXAS and when the air is broke, the whole damned car is broke! It don't go nowhere til it's fixed! We're taking the wife's 'burban."

Still funny to see those two nitwits ebegging about it though and as someone said, how do either of them have any idea that $200 will fix it? It CAN run a couple of grand depending on how badly it's broke -- been der, paid dat.
Maybe a silly question, but don't they have jobs?

I mean, even college kids go to work to pay for things like a car.