• Sponsored by Kraken Rum.

The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting CastBecause, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by Broken Pussy, Sep 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. Becky used to take pride in getting her hair cut and would wear the hat less when she did. It really shows how miserable she has become since she can't even be assed to do that now

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Catnip

Catnip s t o p

kiwifarms.is
  2. This exceptional video from Eric must be his way of "doing his job" and avoiding any mention of Amber. Though maybe they talk about her. I had to tap out when they started to dive deep into people from high school, like the collective audience really cares.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Trasha Pay That A$$

Trasha Pay That A$$ I like the D

kiwifarms.is
  3. You deserve a lifetime pension for making it even that far. Their voices... Tennessee Williams made me love Southern accents, but Becky Williams makes me hate them. Eric's voice gives me a brain haemorrhage and then makes me grateful for it.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Strine

Strine Give it a bone!

kiwifarms.is
  4. Correct. I made it all the way through and no talk of Amber. They did talk about how they've all been busy with personal issues that have come up, so that could be hinting at the falling incident, but no direct mention of it. Also I've not seen any of Eric's videos before--up until this one I've only caught him in Amber's--so this might have been mentioned before, but does Eric sound like Kermit the Frog to anyone else? :lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger Liberate tute me ex inferis

kiwifarms.is
  5. You're late on this, and there may be some resemblance but Kermit doesn't refuse to work because of "social anxiety" while Miss Piggy works full time and furnishes his lifestyle.

Eric is literally more useless than AMBERLYNN REID because at least she brings in an income and supports herself.
    :alog:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Strine

Strine Give it a bone!

kiwifarms.is
  6. Yes Kermit the frog could never be accused of being idle and Miss Piggy is a strong, independent pig who don't need no frog to support her.

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger Liberate tute me ex inferis

kiwifarms.is
  7. Eric gets autism bux, that counts.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Does he? I know that's been speculated, but I'm not sure it was confirmed. IIRC he was still employed as well or had just recently left his position when Hurricane Beanbag rolled in. It takes a LONG time and a LOT of doctors visits and generally a lawyer's involvement to get disability at his age...especially if you're perfectly able bodied. I don't think he's getting shit from the government. There's a real misconception that the government hands out money hand over fist for whatever sob story is presented, but it absolutely doesn't work that way.

My father had a catastrophic stroke months after he retired. Insurance in this country is fucking bullshit and this was pre-Obamacare and he was promptly dropped. We tried and tried to get him some form of assistance, but his retirement that he'd saved prevented him from even qualifying for the most basic programs. He was completely paralyzed on his left side. Totally unable to care for himself. My mom retired to take care of him and they paid out of pocked for healthcare assistants to come in a few times a week for baths and physical therapy. This went on for almost 7 years until we had no choice, but to put him in a nursing home where he promptly died. I could healthcare sperg all day long, but I just want to point out that the social services are not as vulnerable as folks seem to think. Uncle Sam wants his fucking money and he's going to make goddamned sure you need it before he doles it out.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1508 Whatthefuck, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Your dad's first mistake was not being a nigger or an illegal alien. RIP.

To contribute, you're thinking of SSDI, not SSI. You can get SSI as a minor and it's one of the biggest avenues of welfare fraud. It's possible Eric was on SSI as a child (tugboat bux go to guardian). As an adult he'd continue to get it. If he lost it by working too much or whatever, when he went to reapply he'd have a huge paper trail to help expedite the process.

I don't watch Eric's vlogs but I'm pretty sure he's not on tugboat currently.

• Autistic  x 10
    • Informative  x 4
    • Mad on the Internet  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Dumb  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. I just assumed he was because otherwise he wouldnt be at home :optimistic:

kiwifarms.is
  11. He quit his job, so now his husband supports them both.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.is
  12. Ask and you shall receive, a video featuring Rickie!

Rickie rants that he hates margarine but wants to eat it for his health. He loves butter, especially Country Crock, but none of that Land O' Lakes shit.

Eric does a PSA for not taking a gay man date out for Mexican food...

And Rickie doesn't like holding hands or being touched.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 540

kiwifarms.is
  13. Only Eric knows how to leave the butter behind. If someone in the house uses a fork in the tub or leaves crumbs, it irritates him. He will go around asking who did it.

He doesn't like stick butter because you have to use the whole thing. (Rickie, you don't though.)

He doesn't like chicken shit between his toes but does love mud.

The PSA was pure cringe.

They promise there will be more. Hopefully they realize that there is one topic everyone wants him to rant about and is sure ain't butter or hand holding.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Trasha Pay That A$$

kiwifarms.is

14. Isn't Country Crock margarine? hmmm... apparently someone has been sticking forks and leaving crumbs in his butter/margarine. I can't imagine who in the household would keep doing such a thing knowing it annoys him. Well, Amber doesn't like butter so can't be her....but then again she could be ok with margarine since they think it's healthier.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3

kiwifarms.is
  15. Oh shit. I was not prepared for Rickie to be dumb as a stump. Has Amber been eating his brain when no one's looking?

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. They make both now. The butter still has added oils to make it spread easier.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Trasha Pay That A$$

kiwifarms.is
  17. I wouldn't either if it was by Eric.

Don't you mean marjoram?

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Strine

Strine Give it a bone!

kiwifarms.is
  18. He hasn’t kicked Hamber out of his house yet, he’s clearly either very dumb or afraid of being eaten.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Pimpkin Pumpkin

Pimpkin Pumpkin Problematic af.

kiwifarms.is

19. :autism:Never watched any vids featuring Rickie but I did not expect him to talk like a gay stereotype, no wonder you guys call them Queens.:autism:
    Anyway, why is he sperging of fucking butter? why not ranting about your job, about the economy or about the kind of neighbours you don't like...? Anything would make more sense than butter and would show way more of your personality :\

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Their lives now revolve around food. This is the Amber effect.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.