@The American Hedgehog socked on CWCki, involved with Watchmen, 'Knights of CWC', and others - This breaks my heart; feat. Fiona, Bella, and yet more Discord leaks...who knew what when?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
Wow that was quite a read! Now here is my two cents on the entire thread so far without deviating into other places that seem to not really connect anywhere. I don't think that it should be too surprising that AH lurks around those servers, considering certain details that he usually drops. Though I do agree that there should of been more intervention on his end in saving the forum some work when initially sorting out the merge.

If you are going to drop sauce, then drop all of it. No use in protecting hugbox circles of CWCentric autists, when the God Empress is in the states custody at this point. These groups have no bearing or relevance in Chris's life at this stage, beyond now just filling some gaps that where missed by the original brute force cleaning crew. I think anyone that is in those circles should just of capped all of the contents with no edits and just drop it on the forum.

This is how come I tune out when I hear this Idea Guy shit referenced, beyond forum members, I have no idea who these fucking people are. All I know is they obsess over Chris to the extreme that would of made them immediate canadiates for /cow threads back in the days before KF. Now whether or not he knew more than he is letting on is to be determined, seeing the lack of activity in addressing it, then I can make my assumption clear that he engaged in a degree of shennegans considering he was apart of those Discord channels for such a long duration. Though I don't have any evidence beyond some of the wiki edits and some of the shielding he was doing for other members.

In regards to the question of whether or not weenery was a foot, I would say that probably not if he didn't directly get involved in what ever niggerliecious shit the Idea Guy cult was planting in his head or the mother fucking. Which seeing AH track record, I find it unlikely he has any agenda beyond just discussing Chris in the same fashion he does in public. It is true to be careful of the company you keep and guilt by association. Though anyone who hangs out in Discord hugboxes concerning autistic internet shit is a massive autistic faggot in my opinion at least.

AH I would have to say touched the poo, and could of done more to derail the bullshit when it came to Fiona. Therefore there is some merit to this thread, though we have de-evolved into arguing among ourselves of who is the biggest scat fetishist on the forum at this rate.

I think anyone that orbits this fucking nonsense is coupable and I like my sauce not to be tainted like the legendary Phil Burnell. I respect many of the contributors that have posted and I'm not going to tear into AH because he geniniely could be telling the truth of not knowing much and being in utter shock. Considering a month ago the forum was like the beaches of Normandy with the mother fucking and hampster genocide makes the hesitation understandable at least in my point of view.

In regards for inner politics of the site, I think this would of been better reserved in another space that could of been more productively discussed. Though, it was funny to me so it served its purpose. Opposed to spilling Fanta all over the computer because of tard rage. I think we need to just chill the fuck out and quit tearing into each other about nonsense. If you come to this site to be mad and not laugh, then you deserve a thread.

In conclusion, Bella and Co are massive Weens niggers and I would not have sex with any of them.

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’d probably have more oldfags on your side if you guys didn’t sound so astronomically retarded.
Have you ever stopped to think "me thinks the faggot doth protest too much", because that's what I'm thinking. I think you and the rest of the faggots like you are coping way too hard and protesting way too loudly over a person with a track record of doing exactly the same shit.

Do you even want TAH to post the logs? Because I'm trying to imagine the most reasoned response to this, and that would probably be curiosity, even for curiosity's sake and nothing more. I think most reasonable people would be curious to see what these clearly sacred and untouchable logs contain.
So why have you spent the last few pages screeching impotent anger at anyone showing curiosity, or discussing the what may most likely be in those logs?

you posted about how these accusations are harmful to the community but you don't consider the fact that these allegations could easily be disproved by posting the full, unaltered logs. If Spooky is a retard, the best way to prove that would be to post the logs. Running away and hiding from the accusations and refusing to prove his own innocence is suspect and everyone is right to be suspicious.

TheMockTurtle

(genuinely Turkish)
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever stopped to think "me thinks the faggot doth protest too much", because that's what I'm thinking. I think you and the rest of the faggots like you are coping way too hard and protesting way too loudly over a person with a track record of doing exactly the same shit.

Do you even want TAH to post the logs? Because I'm trying to imagine the most reasoned response to this, and that would probably be curiosity, even for curiosity's sake and nothing more. I think most reasonable people would be curious to see what these clearly sacred and untouchable logs contain.
So why have you spent the last few pages screeching impotent anger at anyone showing curiosity, or discussing the what may most likely be in those logs?

you posted about how these accusations are harmful to the community but you don't consider the fact that these allegations could easily be disproved by posting the full, unaltered logs. If Spooky is a retard, the best way to prove that would be to post the logs. Running away and hiding from the accusations and refusing to prove his own innocence is suspect and everyone is right to be suspicious.

my original comment calling you a faggot again was deleted. Fair enough.

I’ve literally never said “don’t release the logs”. I made my points very clear, even bullet pointed them for posters like you with poor reading comprehension and agreed that the suspicions surrounding TAH are fair. You are saying old fags “doth protest too much” and then you are proceeding to be the loudest idiot in thread. I really don’t give a shit about your agenda here but at least make it a little less obvious and a lot less spergy. I’m not going to keep engaging with you because it’s a waste of time but I did at least want to address your blatant misrepresentation of my very clear position in this discussion.

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my original comment calling you a faggot again was deleted. Fair enough.

I’ve literally never said “don’t release the logs”. I made my points very clear, even bullet pointed them for posters like you with poor reading comprehension and agreed that the suspicions surrounding TAH are fair. You are saying old fags “doth protest too much” and then you are proceeding to be the loudest idiot in thread. I really don’t give a shit about your agenda here but at least make it a little less obvious and a lot less spergy. I’m not going to keep engaging with you because it’s a waste of time but I did at least want to address your blatant misrepresentation of my very clear position in this discussion.

I never said you did, I asked you do you want the logs released. I never said you didn't want them released. I wouldn't have asked the question if I assumed you didn't, would I?
Look champ, you've spent more than enough of your own time bitching about the quality of the OP and screeching at people in this thread for being interested. You claim you've laid out your arguments, but you haven't laid out any argument, you've repeated your meaningless conjecture and bullshit points of reference and assertions without making any actual argument to support your positions. I feel like such a massive fag for even saying that, but it's the facts. You're not actually making any argument at all beyond "this thread is bad, and you didn't do enough research"

Your first post in this thread. Not an argument. It's your own personal unsubstantiated conjecture and opinions, and I have no reason to assume you're unbiased, and impartial. Why are the allegations "a fucking stretch"
1632236945452.png

Your second post, being a whiny faggot
1632236820231.png

Your third post was a response to me, where you whine and ignore the point of my argument and reiterate how "unsubstantial" you believe the OP is without providing a reasoned argument for what you would consider substantial. You also make emotional appeals to the "health and well-being of the community" without establishing a basis for why Spooky's thread is a threat to the health and well-being of the community more than a person repeating the same mistakes again and again is a threat to the community which you seem less concerned with.

Your fourth post was an asspull for updoots and irrelevant.
1632237338453.png

Your Fifth, Sixth and Seventh post was arguing with me about the 5th amendment, and bears no relevance to the subject of the thread.

Your eighth post is also not an argument
1. dismissed, that's not an argument. Go look at a different thread if you don't like this one
2. No one was mad at Marvin. This is a strawman
3. This is just your opinion and, as established, there's no reason anyone should believe your opinions to be unbiased and impartial and not emotionally informed.

At least you agreed with Steely Dan about the socking faggotry.
1632237531861.png

And following this you continue acting like a faggot until your last post which I'm replying to now.

Can you show me where you made an actual argument? No you can't. And if this post is too exceedingly gay and convoluted for you to follow, you can always kill yourself, which might be the best option anyway; you strike me as the sort of person who causes traffic jams on the freeway based solely on your posts in this thread.

Make a real argument, or fuck off to another thread.

Last edited:

The Heartthrob

get lost you hobo ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
My opinion reading the thread without any messy community bias is that the OP is a good addition to things and the response is retarded.

So two guys on the CWCki--one who is invested in Chris to an almost alarming degree, wanting to dissect him and learn what buttons to push to force him into doing more harm to himself and others, and one who doesn't care about anything regarding Chris but still actively accepts invites to places about Chris and talks with Chris personally--were directly associated with some of the worst people Chris has ever encountered (besides his own parents) and we're not supposed to talk about it or question it because they've been on a forum for a long time? Regardless of how anyone feels about them, they chose to pozload my neghole and I don't see why they should be exempt from criticism for their lack of action in the matter when it comes to Chris raping his mother.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
When you're in a position of power it's easier to manipulate the truth
Can we talk about how pathetic is that this is considered a “position of power”? Not aimed at you, but the people who take themselves so seriously that they do gay ops against a sexually gender confused retard and use pull as an unpaid moderator on a site full of us retards to do it.
Dude, the Hedgehog has to be an unemployed absolute no-lifer to plan this sort of retarded shit.
I have no extra time to do shit I want to do, barely have enough time to do what I need to do.. how do these people find the time to live their lives, mod 2-3 sites/boards, and plan these extensive gay ops that span 2-5 different sites, numerous people, go on for 3-4 different sagas and still do anything else? What kind of lives do people like this have? How do you have a family or friends?

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm being accused of being e-friends with a minor cow, a tranny who was briefly viral for shouting at a fast food clerks ... what a scandal! I'm friendly with Laura and that's well known to anyone who pays attention.

This thread on the other hand relates to people's connections to Sean and Isabella, two seriously depraved and possibly dangerous individuals who were involved in a scandal that centers around Chris, literally the reason this forum exists, raping his elderly mother. Both of said individuals in their own ways plotting schemes which could have literally and without a shred of exaggeration resulted in actual deaths of actual IRL people.

And I'm accused of plotting to...show disrespect to old school Kiwi Farmers? Make an off-the-reservation thread about a mod without doing it in private first? Foment drama on a drama forum?

These things aren't equivalent in the slightest and the comparison is silly and in bad faith. As for anything compromising to me, don't be a tease. If you have it you're gonna post it eventually. Might as well go ahead.

I'm aware I acted out of turn in making this thread. Scripsi scripsi. Obviously in my mind, it needed to be done. If people want my resignation as mod and @Null accepts, they have it.

As for Discord logs, I don't expect to see them and it's not been me who's pressing hard for them, I already asked politely in PMs (several times in an extended PM exchange) and got turned down. I'm not gonna engage in some kind of faggy blackmail scheme or public pressure on the issue, it's a done deal, we've got the information we have. If more comes out, good, whether it's exculpatory or incriminating I'd like to see it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'm sure I will get mine in due course if that's the case.

But really simply being present in those forums is a big problem from where I see it and I'm clearly not alone in that. If you or anyone else doesn't see it as a problem, that's your prerogative, you're welcome to hold that opinion and to post it and to call me a faggot.

I mean, you're not wrong on a lot of this. The current debate going on is stupid and producing nothing of value. As for whether the thread has value, you're entitled to your opinion obviously as is everyone else, old and new faggots alike, but there is clearly genuine interest. People fagging up the thread with bullshit doesn't invalidate the thread itself or other people's genuine interest. @Steely Dan made a good contribution with stuff worth discussing. Users from a variety of backgrounds with a variety of join dates have expressed genuine interest in the topic at hand, as presented.

This thread was obviously gonna get a mixed reception from the get-go, I never had any illusions about that, and that reception is interesting. A lot of oldfags came out of the woodwork for this but reception seems about 50/50. Almost all of the critics notably showed up in defense of @Marvin and not of @The American Hedgehog. I don't know if this is because Marvin's role seems to be much more marginal (I agree) or because he is more popular.

It doesn't matter. It's unfortunate that the past few pages of discussion isn't very productive but if it doesn't feel like there is much to discuss, so be it. It's a sad story and if it caused people to start eating each other here that is sad too. But now that the information is out there. How people want to interpret it is on them.
Your arms must be getting really tired from all the shit stirring you have been doing.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
*walks in*

*reads OP*

...maybe the idea that we're near the end of Christory for the time being might be a good thing because fuck, this drama is largely the reason why I kind of stay out of the CWC section of the farms these days.
What, you don't like bullshit insanity, manipulation and blackmail between asocial spergs who befriend one another through their shared obsession over lolcows?

On second thought yeah, I don't blame you.