@The American Hedgehog socked on CWCki, involved with Watchmen, 'Knights of CWC', and others - This breaks my heart; feat. Fiona, Bella, and yet more Discord leaks...who knew what when?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
Late rate me if this was posted already but why didn't Sean or Bella try to throw TAH or Marvin under the bus when all this shit started hittin the fan and they went into panic mode?
I don't think any names were dropped, iirc they just implied it goes higher than we think. I could be wrong though.

Basalasas

Flies buzzing, playing death's tune.
kiwifarms.net
Late rate me if this was posted already but why didn't Sean or Bella try to throw TAH or Marvin under the bus when all this shit started hittin the fan and they went into panic mode?
My best guess for Sean would be that even he knew it would be a bad move, because at best nobody would believe him (look at some of the reactions to this thread), and at worst TAH or Marvin could just leak everything in retaliation (which would make Sean look infinitely worse in comparison.) That, and he clearly idolizes and respects people in positions of power within communities he frequents, even if he may secretly want to fuck them and wear their skin (see: Null, Naught, Kengel, Geno, SIG, TAH, etc. etc.)
So, throwing them under the bus without good reason (see: his unrequited homolust for @naught) might have been just a bit too far, even for someone as spiteful as Sean.

Isabella, on the other hand, is a complete newfag, and was convinced that Sean himself was an admin on this site (and others) and a CWCki editor of some renown; in fact, I would not be surprised if Sean told Isabella that he was TAH (or someone with basically the same credentials) to either manipulate her or earn her trust. The reason she only threw Sean, Fiona, and her own IRL friends under the bus, is that she likely didn't even know who the fuck anyone else of importance was, aside from people Sean complained to her about (like @AnOminous, who she namedrops, but so does Sean several times, likely because Sean idolizes him too in some fucked up way.) I doubt Isabella even knew who Marvin was, and I guarantee she didn't know who TAH was (who goes by Hurtful Truth Level on Discord, making his identity even less apparent to someone as new to this shit as her.) She clearly had no idea who the other people in Sean's server were, or she could have easily namedropped people like @The Fool or Anaxis and sent the angry mob their way, but again she was just too fucking new and stupid to entertain the notion.

Last edited:

MistressCaridad

I feel fantastic
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so. I don’t normally go here. I don’t have Discord or have an autistic obsession with the fine points of Christory so I don’t have an ax to grind with anyone or heroes to white knight for or anything.

That said… This is the second time TAH has poked or at least attempted to poke the excrement. That’s retarded as hell and probably should be pointed and laughed at. Marvin’s involvement is quite a bit more tenuous and I don’t know that it’s any giant conspiratorial gayops on his part and unless more information comes out probably shouldn’t be treated as such.

Now, having said that… Jesus H Murphy, the hyperbole, autistic reeeeing and slapfighting ITT from both sides is gayer than Liberace, Elton John and all of Liza Minnelli’s ex husbands having an orgy on a sequin and ostrich feather covered grand piano. Damn, son. :story:

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
people Sean complained to her about (like @AnOminous, who she namedrops, but so does Sean several times, likely because Sean idolizes him too in some fucked up way.)
LOL so apparently someone was trolling Sean, like, for a while, by pretending to be @AnOminous on Discord, had him fooled and everything, which trickled down to Bella. Neither of them being particularly bright, I think they sincerely believed it was him.

Rotollo 2

No Problem Here
kiwifarms.net
LOL so apparently someone was trolling Sean, like, for a while, by pretending to be @AnOminous on Discord, had him fooled and everything, which trickled down to Bella. Neither of them being particularly bright, I think they sincerely believed it was him.
Apparently it was naught doing that shit lol, IDK how you think him and AnOminous type remotely similar but this your brain on being a weird chris orbiter I guess

Bonktrash

Why does this keep happening
kiwifarms.net
Why does this web of lies gets weirder and weirder the more it gets looked into

And remember, we've barely looked into the Praetor angle yet, with how often Sean talked about Caden to Chris, I'm sure at least some members of Praetor knew more than they let on.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does this web of lies gets weirder and weirder the more it gets looked into

And remember, we've barely looked into the Praetor angle yet, with how often Sean talked about Caden to Chris, I'm sure at least some members of Praetor knew more than they let on.
Or knew less, while thinking they knew anything at all. Every faggot involved in this should know that for the rest of their lives, their faggotry is what they reek of.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Team Spooky.

Isn't that the kind of mentality that creates drama in threads like this? There really shouldn't be an "us" in this matter. TAH edited the CWCki a few times unethically, and sat on sharing information until it was too late. I think everyone here, regardless of what they think of him or how long the've been here, collectively agrees that was pretty shitty of him to do.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the kind of mentality that creates drama in threads like this? There really shouldn't be an "us" in this matter. TAH edited the CWCki a few times unethically, and sat on sharing information until it was too late. I think everyone here, regardless of what they think of him or how long the've been here, collectively agrees that was pretty shitty of him to do.
Yes, this. Personally, I've said my piece. "Team" talk is unnecessary. This isn't going to be some kind of long-running feud and it's not like anyone's trying to launch a coup at the CWCki or battling it out over Internet territory. I posted what I wanted to post, it's out there, the relevant individuals responded to the degree that they wanted to, and really, that's all there is unless something more (pro or con) comes out...I guess sorry if this isn't all as exciting as some people wanted?

Thomas Highway

We all need somebody to lean on.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I wasn't trying to be helpful.

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I’m late to this so forgive me.

@The American Hedgehog, I knew you turned a blind eye to a lot of shit involving Chris not but to the extent of actively covering up vital info that could’ve led to a lot of hardship being avoided.

also you’re an autistic chink and i hope you get doxxed soon

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What vital info?
Denying your presence in a server with an individual who was clearly exhibiting psychopathic tendencies, using an alt as a way to omit said information regarding someone who at the time was a relative non-entity to the other actively prominent participants, refusing to provide any logs, using this alt to edit/omit information regarding a server where you were present, and just generally not acting during very critical moments leading up to the leaks that could've steered things away from this outcome. I'm really dissapointed in you because I had a lot of respect for your meticulousness in keeping an eye on anything and anyone talking to Chris (Yeah I'm not innocent either) and being at least somewhat impartial about most of it.